ATMA exam pattern 2023 will be released by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) before the exam. The question paper will be divided into six sections, where each section will carry 30 questions. The candidates will have 3 hours to solve the entire question paper.
Latest Updates on ATMA
- Jul 28, 2023: ATMA result 2023 for Jul session has been declared today, Jul 28, 2023.
ATMA Exam Pattern 2023 Highlights
Just covering the whole syllabus is not enough to score well in the exam. Familiarizing oneself with the ATMA MBA exam pattern is extremely important. The candidates should know how much time they have to solve the entire question paper.
It also includes the mode of the exam, the sectional division of questions, the marking scheme, and various other details to help them plan effectively for the exam. Some important highlights related to the ATMA 2023 exam pattern are tabulated below:
|Exam Mode||Internet-Based Test|
|Total Number of Questions||180|
|ATMA Exam Duration||180 Minutes|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
Candidates will have to answer 180 questions in 180 minutes. The question paper is divided into 6 sections, and each section carries an equal number of questions, i.e., 30. The candidates must note that negative marking is applicable in ATMA 2023, hence it is advised that they only answer a question if they are sure of the answer.
- Books, notepapers, calculators, slide rules, mobile phones, and other electronic devices are not permissible.
- The candidates will get 30 minutes to solve each section. Hence, they must not take more than 1 minute to answer a question.
Sectional Division in ATMA 2023
It has been mentioned that the question paper will be divided into 6 sections. Each candidate will be required to answer 30 questions based on each of the following domains.
|Section||No. of Question||Time Allocated|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills (Paper-I)||30||30 Minutes|
|Verbal Skills (Paper-I)||30||30 Minutes|
|Quantitative Skills (Paper-I)||30||30 Minutes|
|Analytical Skills (Paper-II)||30||30 Minutes|
|Verbal Skills (Paper-II)||30||30 Minutes|
|Quantitative Skills (Paper-II)||30||30 Minutes|
Note: In case you find a mistake in the framing of the question or the answer choices given, you need not waste your time on them. You will be given credit for such questions.
ATMA 2023 Marking Scheme
The ATMA test paper will have a total of 180 multiple-choice questions. Each question will have four options. One out of the four options provided will be the correct answer to the question. The candidates must note that negative marking is applicable in ATMA 2023. The marking scheme for ATMA 2023 is given below:
|Correct Response||1 mark will be awarded|
|Incorrect Response||0.25 mark will be deducted from the total score|
|No Response||No addition or deduction will be applicable|
|Maximum Marks||180 marks|
ATMA Online Exam Guidelines 2023
Since ATMA will be an internet-based test in the year 2023, the candidates are expected to abide by some instructions given by the conducting authorities.
- The candidates must show a hard copy of their ATMA Hall Ticket 2023, and a government-issued photo ID proof to be allowed to take the test.
- The exam is generally held between 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM. The candidates must set up their desks by 1:00 PM, to complete the frisking formalities sans hassle.
- Do NOT press the F5 key, as it will end your exam.
- For rough work, the candidates must keep 1 or 2 blank sheets of paper in handy. They will, however, be required to show their paraphernalia to the proctor before using them.
- Candidates cannot jump between the sections.
ATMA 2023 Syllabus
It has already been mentioned that the question paper will be divided into six sections, which are:
- Analytical Reasoning Skills (1 and 2)
- Verbal Skills (1 and 2)
- Quantitative Skills (1 and 2)
To reach perfection, candidates will require a lot of practice. Some of the very important topics from the ATMA syllabus, to which the candidates must pay special attention, are as follows.
|Analytical Reasoning Skills||Verbal Skills||Quantitative Skills|
Read More: ATMA 2023 Syllabus