The NMAT 2021 application process began on Aug 3, 2021. The candidates will be able to apply for the exam in online mode until Nov 10, 2021. The aspirants can go through the detailed eligibility criteria before applying for NMAT 2021. The basic condition is that the applicants need to have completed graduation with a minimum of 50% marks. All the important details related to the NMAT 2021 application form, such as the application dates, steps to apply, direct links to apply, correction of the form, are discussed on this page.
NMAT Application Form 2021 Dates
NMAT Application Form 2021 was released online. The application process has started from Aug 3, 2021, to Nov 10, 2021. Students must have these details before beginning to fill the form to apply for the NMAT exam. This exam can be taken 3 times within the time frame. It is known for its 75-day window kind of examination period. The candidates will also be able to reschedule (or) retake the exam this season.
Some of the important dates, such as NMAT Application 2021 last date, last date for late fees, and other dates, are given below. All candidates must be aware of the date so they can fill the NMAT Application Form 2021. They should complete the online application process before the NMAT 2021 application form's last date. They can reschedule and register to retake the exam on the given dates.
|NMAT Registration||Aug 3, 2021 - Nov 10, 2021|
|NMAT Scheduling||Aug 3, 2021 - Nov 17, 2021|
|Rescheduling Window||Aug 3, 2021 - Dec 24, 2021|
|Late Registration||Nov 11, 2021 - Nov 15, 2021|
|NMAT Exam Dates||Oct 14, 2021 - Dec 27, 2021|
|NMAT Retake Registration||Oct 15, 2021 - Dec 24, 2021|
|NMAT Retake Scheduling||Oct 15, 2021 - Dec 24, 2021|
How to fill NMAT 2021 Application Form?
The entire application process for NMAT is carried out online. The candidates need to register on the official website by providing their personal contact information and a few other details to fill the application form. The detailed procedure to fill the NMAT 2021 application form is given below:
- Visit the official website of NMAT.
- Go to the registration page and click on "Register".
- The new registered user page will appear. The applicants will now have to enter their personal details such as name, country, mobile number, email ID and choose a password. Make sure that all the details have been filled in correctly, and click on the submit button.
- If the submission is successful, the candidates will get a 'Registration Confirmation' mail. The candidates have to verify the email by clicking on the link provided in the mail sent to their accounts.
- The email ID of the candidates is the User ID. The candidates can use their email ID and password to log into the official website.
- Once the applicants have successfully logged in, they must go to the 'My Dashboard' page, where they will access the photo upload, registration form, payments, and receipts sections.
- Applicants have to click on 'add photo' and upload a prescanned picture as per the given specifications.
- After uploading the photo, applicants should click on 'Access My Form' and fill in all the personal information asked, such as contact info, education, work experience, school preference. Make sure all the details provided are accurate.
- Once the form is submitted, the applicants will not be able to make changes to any fields other than "School Preference" and "Communication Preference."
- Click on the checkbox to agree to all terms and conditions, only after reading all the terms and conditions.
- Once the form is submitted, a unique NMAT by GMAC registration number will appear on the screen. Applicants have to note down this number.
- Make the payment through the available payment gateways.
- After successful payment, an email will be sent to the applicant's registered email address along with their unique NMAT by GMAC registration number. Applicants are advised to note down the number and use it for all future correspondence with GMAC.
NMAT 2021 Registration for PwD
The conducting authorities allow certain facilities to the applicants who attach their certificate of disability along with the application form. These candidates can ask for:
- Accommodation facility
- Scribe or reader
- Their test to be in a larger sized font
- Mobility assistance, such as the wheelchair facility
- Extra time to attempt the test
Important points to remember
While filling the online application form for NMAT, the candidates must keep the following points in mind:
- Selecting B-schools: The applicant can choose up to 5 schools where he/she would like to take admission, in order of preference.
- Passport-size photograph specifications: The size of the scanned photograph should not exceed 1 MB. The acceptable formats are- JPG, JPEG, PNG.
- Choosing where to take the exam: The candidates can either appear for the NMAT exam at the exam centre or give it as an Online Remote-Proctored Test from their homes.
NMAT 2021 Application Form Correction
The NMAT correction window is for candidates who want to correct the details or information in the submitted application form. The candidates can edit or update any information or detail entered in the NMAT Application Form 2021 except the following fields:
- Phone number
- Email ID or address
- Date of birth
- Address Details
Steps to follow for NMAT 2021 Application Form Corrections
The candidates can correct the NMAT Application Form 2021 within the specified form correction dates, which will be released soon. The steps for NMAT Form Correction are as follows:
- Visit the official site of NMAT.
- The homepage will have an option/tab called 'Test Takers'. Click on it.
- A new page will be displayed on the screen and will have the 'Form Correction' Link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the login credentials such as name, date of birth, and/or password.
- Then edit all the details and the information you want to rectify in the NMAT 2021 Application Form.
- Click on 'Submit' and save the correct NMAT Application Form 2021.
The candidates can download and keep a printout of the corrected NMAT Application Form 2021.
NMAT 2021 Exam Rescheduling
Till 72 hours before the commencement of the test, candidates can apply for the NMAT exam rescheduling. The procedure to do so is given below:
- Go to the official website and log in by entering the credentials.
- Find and click on the "Schedule Exam" button provided.
- Give the date, time, and location of preference.
- The candidates will now be asked to pay the NMAT rescheduling fee. The payment can be made through a Credit Card.
- Once all the particulars are entered, click on the Process button.
Registering for NMAT 2021 Retake
Candidates can appear for the NMAT exam thrice in a year. After the first attempt, the candidates may choose to retake the test. The steps to register for the retake are as follows:
- Go to the official website and log in.
- Find and click on the "retake registration" link.
- Choose the date when to re-appear for the exam.
- Pay the due amount of the fee.
NMAT Application Fees 2021
An applicant has to pay the non-refundable fee for the NMAT 2021 application form. The fee can be paid through an online process.
- Modes Available: For online mode, the NMAT fee can be paid through Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Debit Card, Net Banking, Diners Club, and Mobile Wallets.
NMAT 2021 Fee Payment Details
The NMAT form fees amount is given below in the table. All candidates must be aware of the NMAT application fee amount.
|NMAT 2021 Test Registration (without late fee)||INR 2300 + applicable taxes|
|NMAT 2021 Test Registration (inclusive late fee)||INR 2800 + applicable taxes|
|NMAT 2021 Retake||INR 2300 + applicable taxes|
|NMAT 2021 Rescheduling||INR 1100 + applicable taxes|
|NMAT 2021 Additional Score Reports (beyond first seven)||INR 300 per Score Report + applicable taxes|
The students will be required to choose an exam centre for NMAT 2021, where they would prefer to appear for the exam. They will be given a list of various cities. The candidates must pick the city of or closest to their residence to appear for the exam doesn't become a hassle.