- Late registration for NMAT 2020 is extended to November 30, 2020. Register before the window closes to be able to take up your examination.
- November 5, 2020: The registration for re-take exam for NMAT 2020 starts from today. Candidates can start registering through the candidate portals using their credentials. The last date for re-take exams is January 17, 2021.
The NMAT Application Form 2021 has many important details that the aspirants must take into consideration before they fill the application form. The NMAT Application form 2021 consists of various steps. All candidates must enter the details and the information carefully and correctly in the NMAT 2021 application form. While filling the application form, the candidates must keep the documents and all personal details handy. The NMAT exam aspirants must have a valid mail ID and a valid phone number, mark sheets, or degree, signature, photograph, and good internet connectivity.
How to Fill NMAT 2021 Application Form?
The NMAT by GMAC Application Form 2021 or the application process consists of registration, fee payment, uploading documents, and slot booking. Candidates can follow the steps below. All candidates must read the instructions carefully before filling the NMAT 2021 Application Form.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of NMAT.
- Step 2: Go to the registration page and click on Register.
- Step 3: The new registered user page will appear, applicants have to fill in their details such as name, country, mobile number, email ID, and choose a password. Make sure that all the details have been filled, click on submit.
- Step 4: If the submission is successful, the candidates will get a ‘Registration Confirmation’ mail. The candidates have to verify the email by clicking on the link provided in the candidates' email. The email id of the candidates is the User Id. The candidates can use their email id and password to log into the official website.
- Step 5: Once the applicants have successfully logged in, go to the ‘My Dashboard’ page where they will be able to access the photo upload, registration form, payments, and receipts sections.
- Step 6: Applicants have to click on ‘add photo’ and upload a prescanned picture. Applicants are advised to read all the instructions carefully before uploading the photo.
- Step 7: After uploading the photo, applicants should click on ‘Access My Form’ and fill in all the personal information asked, such as contact info, education/ work experience, school preference, and some additional info. Make sure all the details provided are accurate, once the form is submitted applicants won’t be able to make any changes other than “School Preference” and “Communication Preference”
- Step 8: Click on the checkbox to agree to all terms and conditions only after reading all the terms and conditions.
- Step 9: Once the form is submitted, a unique NMAT by GMAC registration number will appear on the screen. Applicants have to note down this number.
- Step 10: Make the payment through the available payment gateways.
- Step 11: After successful payment, an email will be sent to the applicant’s registered email address along with their unique NMAT by GMAC registration number. Applicants are advised to note down the number and use it for all future correspondence with GMAC.
NMAT Application Form 2021 Dates
NMAT Application Form 2021 was released online on January 18, 2021. The last date to fill the NMAT 2021 application form is January 31, 2021. Students must have these details with them before beginning to fill the form to apply for NMAT exam. This exam can be taken 3 times in any given year. It is known for its 88-day window kind of examination period. The candidates will be also be able to reschedule (or) retake the exam this season.
Some of the important dates such as NMAT Application 2021 last date, last date for late fees, and other dates are given below. All candidates must be aware of the date so they can fill the NMAT Application Form 2021. They should that they complete the online application process before the NMAT 2021 application form last date. They can reschedule and register for retake the exam on the given dates.
|NMAT Events||NMAT Dates 2021|
|NMAT Registration||January 18, 2021 to January 31, 2021|
|NMAT Late Registration||November 21, 2021 to November 30, 2021|
|NMAT Scheduling||September 14, 2021 to December 2, 2021|
|NMAT Rescheduling||September 14, 2021 to January 17, 2021|
|NMAT Retake Scheduling||February 2, 2021 to February 8, 2021|
|NMAT Retake Registration||November 5, 2021 to January 17, 2021|
NMAT 2021 Application Form Correction
The NMAT Correction window is for candidates who want to correct the details or information in the submitted application form. The NMAT 2021 Application Form Correction window dates are still not confirmed. It will be updated here as soon as they are released.
The candidates can correct any information or detail entered in the NMAT Application Form 2021. However, candidates cannot make corrections on the following-
- Phone number
- Email ID or address
- Date of birth
- Address Details
Steps to follow for NMAT 2021 Application Form Corrections
The candidates can correct the NMAT Application Form 2021 within the specified form correction dates which will be released soon. The steps for NMAT Form Correction are as follows-
- Visit the official site of NMAT.
- The homepage will have an option/tab called 'Test Takers'. Click on the tab/option.
- A new page will be displayed on the screen and will have the 'Form Correction' Link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the login credentials such as name, date of birth, and/or password.
- Then edit all the details and the information you want to rectify in the NMAT 2021 Application Form.
- Click on 'Submit' and save the correct NMAT Application Form 2021.
The candidates can download and keep a print out of the corrected NMAT Application Form 2021.
NMAT 2021 Exam Rescheduling
Candidates can schedule their NMAT exam. They have to book their NMAT exam centre, exam date, and time as filled in the form. This entirely is a 'first come first serve basis'. The candidates can select from any test centres in various cities across India.
After the candidate has taken the NMAT 2021 Exam, he/she can reschedule the exam 72 hours (must not exceed 72 hours) before the scheduled date. They can reschedule the NMAT Exam to a different time, date, and centre. The candidates have to pay the additional fee for rescheduling the exam. The NMAT Application fees 2021 is given below in the table.
If in any case, the candidate is not able to be present on the scheduled date and time or in other words is absent for the NMAT exam the status for that candidate will be marked as 'No Show'. The candidate will lose the chance.
The candidates can visit the official website to reschedule the exam after the successful payment of the NMAT Rescheduling fees 2021.
All candidates can also retake the NMAT Exam. The candidates can have two additional attempts or have two retakes apart from the first attempt of the NMAT exam.
NMAT Application Fees 2021
An applicant has to pay the non-refundable fee for the NMAT 2021 Application form. The fee can be paid through an online process. All candidates must pay the fees to complete the NMAT 2021 Application Form.
Modes Available: For online mode, the NMAT fee can be paid through Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Debit Card, Net Banking, Diners Club, and Mobile Wallets.
NMAT 2021 Fee Payment Details
The NMAT Form fees amount is given below in the table. All candidates must be awar of the NMAT Application fee amount.
|NMAT 2021 Test Registration(without late fee)||INR 2000 + applicable taxes|
|NMAT 2021 Test Registration(inclusive late fee)||INR 2500 + applicable taxes|
|NMAT 2021 Retake||INR 2000 + applicable taxes|
|NMAT 2021 Rescheduling||INR 1100 + applicable taxes|
|NMAT 2021 Additional Score Reports (beyond first seven)||INR 200 per Score Report + applicable taxes|
A student while applying for NMAT will be asked to select the exam centre. Hence, students are expected to carefully choose a test venue that is comfortable for them.