As per the Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC), the NMAT exam will be conducted at 66 NMAT Exam Centres across 52 cities within India, and 4 international cities. For NMAT 2021, candidates can opt to give the exam from home, however, they will still require to choose a test centre while filling the application form. Candidates can change their NMAT Exam Centres by paying an additional fee. The admit card will contain the exact addresses of the NMAT Exam Centres 2021. The NMAT 2021 exam has been scheduled from Nov 4, 2020 to Jan 30, 2021.
NMAT 2021 Exam Centres
The NMAT Exam Centres 2021 are mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the City|
Some cities will have multiple NMAT Exam Centres and candidates will have to make the right choice according to their preference and convenience.
Map Representation for Test Venues
NMAT International Exam Centres 2021
As mentioned above, out of 66 NMAT Exam Centres, 4 centres will be in international cities. The following table contains the list of international cities where the NMAT 2021 exam will be conducted:
How to choose an NMAT Exam Centre?
Candidates will have to fill in the application form with all their personal information, contact details and educational qualifications before proceeding to the slot booking process. The slot booking process will entail the candidate choosing their preferred NMAT Exam Centre, date and time. While booking their slots, the NMAT Exam Centres most relevant to the city chosen by the candidate will appear to them. Candidates will have to choose their preferred test centre and proceed to pay the application fees. Once registrations are done, the admit card will be available for download by the candidates. The admit cards will contain the details of the NMAT Exam Centres. Furthermore, once the exam has been scheduled, a confirmation mail will be sent to the candidates.
NMAT Exam Centres 2021: Documents to be carried
Candidates will be required the following documents along with their admit card to the NMAT Exam Centres. The following documents will be considered as a primary form of identification for the candidates:
- Voter ID
- UID/ Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
The following documents will be considered as secondary forms of identification for the candidates:
- Driver's License
- Debit/ Credit Card
Exam Day Instructions
Candidates must keep the following instructions in mind while going to their respective NMAT Exam Centres on the day of the examination:
- It is important for candidates to reach their respective NMAT Exam Centres at least 45 minutes before the commencement of the examination. Latecomers will not be entertained.
- Candidates must carry a physical copy of their admit card to the test centre along with the supplementary documents required for proof of identification. Failure to produce the said documents will result in the disqualification of the candidate from writing the exam.
- Sometimes, candidates might run into the issue of not being able to locate the NMAT Exam Centres in time. In such cases, candidates must contact the authorities to get the right direction. It is advisable for candidates to visit the test centre prior to the day of the examination so that they don't run into the issue of locating the same.
- Candidates must maintain the decorum of the exam hall and not engage in unfair means or unethical practices. Talking, as well as consuming food and drinks within the exam hall are strictly prohibited.
- PH candidates will be required to produce their own scribe. However, in the event that they are unable to furnish their own scribe, they will have to notify GMAC who will provide a scribe facility at the relevant test centre.
- PH candidates can request for accommodation facilities, mobility assistance, a scribe for the visually impaired, a reader and extra time.