The NMAT Result 2021 will be declared in the form of scores, by the Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC), 48 hours after the exam. Candidates will be notified about the declaration of the NMAT 2021 result by email. They will be able to view their scores and download the scorecard from the official website. Candidates will need the credentials to their GMAC account to access the NMAT 2021 scorecard. Post the declaration of the NMAT window 3 results, the final percentile scores will be announced and the scores of the candidates will be sent to the B-schools opted by them. A scaled score for each section will be included along with the percentile ranking in the final result card of the candidates.
How to check NMAT Result 2021?
The NMAT result 2021 is available after 48 hours of taking the exam, however, the final results will be released once the exam concludes. Candidates will have to use their GMAC login accounts to access, view, and download the NMAT result scorecards on the login portal. The steps to download the NMAT 2021 scorecard are mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of NMAT.
- Click on the link for "Results".
- A login window for the NMAT portal will appear.
- Enter the login ID and password created at the time of registration.
- Enter the date of birth in the space provided.
- Enter the security code in the required space.
- Once submitted, the results tab will appear.
- Download the result.
Details mentioned on NMAT 2021 Result Scorecard
The NMAT scorecard will contain the following information:
- Candidate's name
- Candidate's father's name
- Candidates mother's name
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Gender of the candidate
- Candidate's application number
- Category of the candidate
- Candidate's roll number
- NMAT percentile score
- NMAT scaled score
- NMAT subject-wise marks
- Total marks scored by the candidate
NMAT Result 2021 - Expected Score Range
The NMAT expected score range is mentioned in the table below:
|Subject||Expected Score Range|
|Quantitative Aptitude||0 - 144|
|Logical Reasoning||0 - 120|
|Language Skills||0 - 96|
|Total||0 - 360|
NMAT Result 2021 - Scaled Scores vs Percentile Scores
- Scaled Scores: Upon verifying the test forms, the actual test scores are put on a common scale after every account has been considered for any kind of dissimilarity and overall difficulty of the paper. This ensures consistency across all the test forms whereby the final score will not be affected by students taking different test forms.
- Percentile Scores: The final percentile scores will be calculated by the authorities once all the candidates registered for the exam have written the NMAT 2021 exam. The final percentile scores will be sent to the B-schools opted for by the candidate after the conclusion of the exam.
NMAT Cut Off 2021
The NMAT cut off marks will be declared once the results have been declared. Once the cut off marks have been declared, the various participating institutes will shortlist candidates based on their cut-offs and ranks. Candidates have to meet the minimum cut off criteria if they want to get admissions into the MBA programs of their desired institute. The NMAT cut off marks will be decided on the following factors:
- The difficulty level of the NMAT exam.
- The number of students who appeared for the exam.
- The number of seats available.
- Previous years' cut off marks.
Once shortlisted, candidates must attend the admission process which will be in the form of Group Discussions (GD), a Written Ability Test (WAT), a Case Discussion (CD), and a personal interview.
Colleges accepting NMAT 2021 Score
Several colleges in India accept the NMAT Score for admissions. A list of the colleges accepting the NMAT exam scores are given below.
|Name of Participating Institutes||Expected Cutoff Score in NMAT||Intake seats|
|SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies||212||
|Xavier School of Human Resource Management - Bhubaneswar||MBA-HRM: 87 percentile||120|
|Xavier School of Rural Management - Bhubaneswar||MBA Rural Management - 50 percentile*
(*Additional sectional cutoffs are also applicable)
|Xavier School of Sustainability - Bhubaneswar||MBA in Sustainability Management - 40 percentile||60|
|Xavier Faculty of management (Urban Management & Governance) - Bhubaneswar||MBA in Urban Management and Governance - 40 percentile||60|
|SDA Bocconi Asia Center, Mumbai||Average 200 score||140-160|
|ICFAI Business School (IBS), in Hyderabad, Kolkata, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Pune, Gurgaon, Dehradun, Bengaluru & Mumbai||score >150||NA|
|Shiv Nadar University||60 percentile||60|
|Alliance University||score >100||180|
|VIT University||85 percentile||120|
|Amity Business School, Noida/Jaipur /Mumbai/ Lucknow/ Gurgaon/Gwalior||60 percentile||NA|
|Thapar School of Management||score >140||180|
|Woxsen School of Business Management||score > 160||120|
|University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)||score >140||
|GITAM School of International Business (GSIB), Visakhapatnam||score >140||
|Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University||score >140||NA|
|SRM University||score >180||60|
|BML Munjal University||No cutoff||NA|
|Mody University||40 percentile||NA|
|ISBR Business School||score >140||NA|
|Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University||NA||NA|
|ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai||score >150||NA|
|Bennett University||No cutoff||90|
|BSE Institute Limited||No cutoff||NA|
|Jindal Global Business school - Delhi/NCR||No cutoff||100|
|School Of Petroleum Management, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar||No cutoff||60|
NMAT 2021 Result Important Dates
The important dates related to the NMAT exam are mentioned in the table below:
|Exam Date||Nov 4, 2020 to Jan 30, 2021|
|Result Date||Feb 12, 2021|