NMAT 2023 registration started, and interested candidates can enroll forNMAT exam from the official website at mba.com/exams/nmat by Oct 10, 2023. Candidates can schedule their exams through the scheduling facility till Oct 12, 2023. Graduate Management Admission Council conducts NMAT 2023 exam from Oct 10 - Dec 19, 2023.
GMAC conducts NMAT for admission into MBA and PGDM courses at NMIMS and 47+ B-Schools in India, South Africa, and the Philippines. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
Latest Updates on NMAT
- Aug 4, 2023: NMAT 2023 exams for MBA will be conducted from Oct 10, 2023. Read More
- Aug 4, 2023: NMAT application form 2023 window will be open till Oct 10, 2023.
|How to crack NMAT?||How to score in NMAT?|
Table of Contents
- NMAT Exam Dates 2023
- NMAT Application Form 2023
- About NMAT Exam
- NMAT Courses Offered
- NMAT Eligibility Criteria 2023
- NMAT Admit Card 2023
- NMAT Exam Centres 2023
- NMAT Exam Pattern 2023
- NMAT Syllabus 2023
- NMAT Preparations 2023
- NMAT Mock Test 2023
- NMAT Results 2023
- NMAT Cut Off 2023
- NMAT Counselling 2023
- NMAT Accepting Colleges 2023
- NMAT Contact Details 2023
NMAT Exam Dates 2023
NMAT 2023 exam dates have been released on the official website. Candidates can keep track of all the events and updates associated with the NMAT 2023 by regularly checking this page. Detailed information on the tentative exam dates is provided in the table below.
|Event||From Date||To Date|
|Registration Date||Aug 1, 2023||Oct 10, 2023|
|Scheduling||Aug 1, 2023||Oct 12, 2023|
|Exam Date||Oct 10, 2023||Dec 19, 2023|
|Retake Scheduling||October 2023 (Tentative)||Dec 2023 (Tentative)|
|Retake Registration||October 2023 (Tentative)||Dec 2023 (Tentative)|
|NMAT Results||January 2024 (Tentative)|
Candidates should keep the aforementioned dates in mind, and prepare for NMAT 2023 accordingly.
Note: The NMAT score is announced within 48 hours of taking the test.
|How are Scaled Scores Calculated in NMAT by GMAC?|
|Scholarship Through NMAT by GMAC|
Retaking NMAT 2023
A candidate can attempt NMAT a total of 3 times. But after the first attempt, they will have to wait for 15 days to retake the exam. Moreover, one can reschedule NMAT if one cannot appear for the test at the previously chosen time. Aspirants can reschedule NMAT within 72 hours of the previous appointment time.
|First Attempt Exam Date||Maximum Attempts Available|
|On or Before Nov 2023||Three|
|Between Nov - Dec 2023||Two|
|On or After Dec 2023||One|
NMAT Application Form 2023
NMAT 2023 application form has been released on Aug 1, 2023, on official website at nmat.org.in. NMAT 2023 by GMAC registration can be done on the official website till Oct 10, 2023. Candidates will have to pay INR 2,800 as registration fees. Candidates will be able to register for their preferred slot for the exam.
NMAT Application Form 2023 will be available for candidates on the official website of GMAC. Candidates are advised to go through the information and instructions before filling up the application form. It is also important for the candidates to submit certain documents and proofs at the time of filling up the application form for the NMAT 2023. The documents required are mentioned below.
|How to Prepare for NMAT in One Month?||NMAT Exam Day Tips|
Documents Required to Fill NMAT Application Form 2023
At the time of application, the candidates are asked to attach several documents as per the specifications given by the conducting authorities. Here's a list of all the documents which the candidates must keep ready.
- Aadhar Card Number and Proof
- Birth Certificate
- ID Proof
- Caste Category Certificate
- Class X Certificate
- Class XII Certificate
- Additional Academic Qualification Certificate
How to Apply for NMAT 2023?
Here are some instructions and tips which the candidates must follow while applying for NMAT 2023.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of NMAT.
- Step 2: Go to the registration page and click "Register".
- Step 3: The new registered user page will appear. Enter personal details such as name, country, mobile number, and email ID and choose a password. Make sure that all the details have been filled in correctly, and click on the submit button.
- Step 4: If the submission is successful, a 'Registration Confirmation' mail will be sent. Please verify the email by clicking on the link provided in the mail sent to their accounts.
- Step 5: The email ID is the user ID. Use this NMAT application form login to log into the official website.
- Step 6: Once successfully logged in, go to the 'My Dashboard' page, to access the photo upload, registration form, payments, and receipts sections.
- Step 7: Click on 'add photo' and upload a prescanned picture as per the given specifications.
- Step 8: After uploading the photo, click on 'Access My Form' and fill in all the personal information asked, such as contact info, education, work experience, and school preference. Make sure all the details provided are accurate.
- Step 9: Click on the checkbox to agree to all terms and conditions, only after reading all the terms and conditions.
- Step 10: Once the form is submitted, a unique NMAT by GMAC registration number will appear on the screen. Note down this number.
- Step 11: Make the payment of the NMAT form fee through the available payment gateways.
- Step 12: After successful payment of the NMAT exam form fee, an email will be sent to the registered email address along with the unique NMAT by GMAC registration number. Note down the number and use it for all future correspondence with GMAC.
NMAT Registration 2023
Candidates are required to go through the important information prior to registration. Certain details relating to the educational and personal information of the candidates will be necessary for the NMAT Registration 2023. Therefore, the candidates need to go through the information before registration and they must also make sure to clear the eligibility criteria, failing to do so will result in the invalidity of the application and will not be considered for further procedures.
- Step 1: First, one has to complete the registration process to take up the NMAT by GMAC 2023 exam. After verification of the credentials, the candidates have to fill out the application form.
- Step 2: It can be done by visiting the official website and entering all the important and necessary information, including a candidate's name, other personal details, and academic details.
- Step 3: Only after completing the payment process will the candidate be considered to have registered and the seat is allotted accordingly.
- Step 4: The next step is choosing the B-schools to which the candidate chooses to send his/her NMAT scores.
- Step 5: The candidates will now be asked to pay the application fees.
- Step 6: After completing all the steps, the candidates will be able to download their NMAT Hall Tickets.
About NMAT Exam
The NMAT exam is held to get the opportunity to study Management from the top B-Schools like NMIMS, SPJIMR, ISB, VIT, XIMB, ICFAI Business School (IBS), etc. NMAT is conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC™) as a computer-administered test owned by the Graduate Management Global Connection (GMGC) Private Limited.
|CAT vs NMAT||NMAT vs SNAP|
|CAT vs CMAT vs NMAT vs MAT|
An interesting fact about NMAT is that it is much easier than other management admissions tests such as CAT, MAT, and CMAT. Some more information related to the NMAT exam is discussed below. Know What are the Benefits of NMAT Exams?
|Duration||2 hours or 120 minutes|
|Conducting Body||Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC)|
|NMAT Official Website||nmat.org.in|
NMAT Courses Offered
A list of all the courses offered by NMIMS through NMAT is given below. Candidates can also find the seat intake for each program offered.
|Programs offered||No. of seats per program|
|MBA Human Resource||60|
|MBA Decision Science & Analytics (Dual Degree in MBA Decision Science & Analytics, SBM + MS Business Analytics & Information Management, Purdue University)||60|
|MBA in Pharmaceutical Management||120|
|PGDM - Bengaluru Campus||180|
|PGDM - Hyderabad||120|
|PGDM - Indore||60|
|PGDM - Navi Campus||60|
|PGDM - Business Analytics, Mumbai||60|
|PGDM in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Navi Mumbai||60|
Candidates should go through the list of the courses offered and make sure that they fulfil the minimum requirements for acquiring seats in their desired course, before applying for NMAT 2023. Know Why NMAT by GMAC is the Most Friendly Entrance Exam?
NMAT Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates are required to go through the NMAT Eligibility Criteria 2023 prior to applying for the examination. Candidates can also check for the NMAT Passing Marks to know their eligibility to qualify in the exam. The application of those candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria is shortlisted and selected. Detailed eligibility information, with respect to each category, is provided below.
Domicile and Nationality
The candidates have to be a citizen of India. They must provide valid information and proof supporting the fact that they are citizens and residents of the country.
The exam authority sets no age limit. Hence, candidates belonging to all age groups can take this test.
Candidates must have a three-year bachelor's degree from a recognised institute/university and a minimum aggregate score of 50% in the last year of their bachelor's degree.
Read More: NMAT Eligibility Criteria 2023
NMAT Admit Card 2023
NMAT 2023 admit card will be avaialbe on the official website. The candidate can download the NMAT Admit Card 2023 by using the personal NMAT by GMAC login account. In addition to the admit card one has to bring the confirmation mail as proof or candidates can also opt to take a printout of the same. Moreover, they have to produce an original document for the photo id and signature id verification process. After registration, one must download the admit card and bring the same to the exam hall. It will be signed by a designated officer. During admission, some B-schools will demand the NMAT admit card, and hence it is necessary to keep it safe.
How to Download the NMAT Admit Card 2023?
After completing the registration, the NMAT hall ticket will be issued to all the candidates. They must download it and take a printout of it, as it contains vital information such as the candidate's roll number, personal details, etc.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the GMAC.
- Step 2: Click on the Admit Card tab given on the homepage.
- Step 3: Enter the required credentials including the ID number and the password.
- Step 4: Click on the download button to download the NMAT Admit Card 2023.
Read More: NMAT Admit Card 2023
NMAT Exam Centres 2023
NMAT exam centres 2023 will be released by GMAC on the official website. As per the Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC), the NMAT exam will be conducted at 73 NMAT exam centres across 68 cities within India, and 4 international cities.
Read More: NMAT Exam Centres 2023
NMAT Exam Pattern 2023
NMAT exam pattern 2023 is set by its organizing body, which is the NMIMS. Candidates should go through the exam pattern well prior to starting the preparation for the exam. This way they will be able to understand the types of questions that are being asked in the exam and their distribution. By knowing the exam pattern they can accordingly strategize and plan for securing high scores in the exam.
The number of questions in the exam as per NMAT Exam Pattern 2023 is 108 which has to be answered within 120 minutes. The exam has three sections which are as follows.
- Language Skills
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning Skills.
Candidates can visit this page regularly for further updates and information about the NMAT Exam Pattern 2023. This way, they can be on track and not miss any vital information or changes associated with the pattern.
Read More: NMAT Exam Pattern 2023
NMAT Syllabus 2023
NMAT syllabus 2023 will allow candidates to know the overview of the topics and subjects for the NMAT 2023 exam. Knowing the NMAT Syllabus 2023 helps the candidates understand the distribution of questions and topics subject-wise and enables them to remember the answers after preparation.
- GMAC has updated the syllabus of NMAT and has three major sections: the English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Logical Reasoning.
- PDF of the syllabus for NMAT has been attached to the syllabus section.
- Candidates are required to go through the Syllabus for the NMAT 2023 to prepare for the same.
The syllabus of the NMAT 2023 is elaborated for all the subjects below.
- Geometry and Mensuration
- Modern Math
- Data Interpretation
- Verbal Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning
Read More: NMAT Syllabus 2023
NMAT Preparations 2023
NMAT preparations 2023 can be done efficiently by knowing and understanding the syllabus and exam pattern of the examination. Candidates should effectively work and efficiently use time. Strategizing and planning efficiently can be done with the help of a few tips and techniques that the candidates need to follow in order to prepare very well. The NMAT Preparations 2023 tips are as follows.
- Candidates must choose the right study material for this test. The materials should be the ones prescribed and also should be easy for the candidates to learn from. Study and learn the topics and understand the concepts better when they learn from the right materials.
- The candidates need to prepare a chart or a timetable and their preparation should take place based on the timeline. They will be on course without deviating from the track since they can manage their time and prepare accordingly.
- Candidates can practice as many mocks as possible and analyze each mock extensively. This way candidates can easily manage time and efficiently score marks in the actual examination. Practising mock tests also helps the candidates to be very well-versed in splitting time according to the question or section. This way no excess time will be spent on the sections apart from the time required.
- It is very important for the candidates to learn and prepare topic by topic, from the beginning. Topic-wise preparation helps the candidates to learn and remember the concepts very easily. At the same time, they will be able to cover all the important topics for the exam following this method.
- The candidates should stick to the basics and revise them regularly. This prevents confusion and helps candidates to remember better. Revision can also be done to refresh the topics learned during the preparation's beginning. Hence, older topics and lessons should be the primary priority for revision.
- Candidates should keep in mind to attend to the very familiar questions, before attempting the unfamiliar and unknown questions. They can complete the questions within the allotted time and utilize the remaining time on the unattended and doubtful ones. Time utilization can be improved and any kind of unwanted time wastage can be avoided.
NMAT Mock Test 2023
NMAT mock test 2023 is one of the best ways of preparing for the NMAT 2023 exam. The Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC) releases mock tests to give candidates a hands-on experience with the main exam. The important highlights of the NMAT mock test 2023 are mentioned below.
- The NMAT mock test 2023, like the NMAT exam, will be in the English language.
- Candidates must provide a valid email ID not to miss any official notifications or messages related to the mock test.
- Once candidates submit an entry in the mock test, they cannot alter their entries.
- Candidates who make the top 50 percentile scorers list will be given a prize for their All India Mock Test performance. Their names will be declared a week after the date of the mock test.
Read More: NMAT Mock Test 2023
NMAT Results 2023
NMAT 2023 results will be announced on the official website. The NMAT scores are available after 48 hours of attempting the test. After 4 to 5 weeks of the commencement of the test, the final scores will be sent via mail to the candidate. One has to log in to his or her NMAT by GMAC™ account to access the results of the NMAT 2023. After the final percentile is released, the scorecard will be sent to the concerned schools as mentioned by the candidate.
Read More: NMAT Result 2023
NMAT Cut Off 2023
NMAT cut off 2023 is the minimum score required to be scored by aspirants in the exam for admissions into MBA and PGDM courses in NMIMS, its affiliated universities, and other top business schools in the country that accept the NMAT scores. The NMIMS NMAT cut off score is determined by the participating institutes and is regulated by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). The cut off may be released in the form of a score or percentile. Candidates who manage to score the minimum cut off will be eligible to appear for further admission rounds- the Group Discussion (GD) and the Personal Interview (PI).
Factors Determining NMAT Cut Off 2023
To determine the cut off for the exam, GMAC considers the following factors.
- The difficulty level of the exam
- The number of candidates who appeared for the NMAT exam
- The number of application forms received
- The previous years' cut off trends
- The number of seats available at the different colleges under NMAT 2023
Read More: NMAT Cut Off 2023
NMAT Counselling 2023
NMAT counselling 2023 will begin soon after the results of 2023 are announced. The NMAT selection procedure will consist of 3 rounds; a Written Ability Test (WAT), a Group Discussion (GD) round, and a Personal Interview (PI) round. Shortly after the results are out, the NMAT cut off 2023 scores will be released by the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) and the other colleges accepting the scores of NMAT. Candidates have to meet the minimum cut off criteria in the exam to be eligible for the selection process.
NMAT Selection Process 2023
The NMAT Selection Procedure has 4 steps associated with it. It will begin with the registration process. The 4 important aspects of the NMAT Selection Criteria are as follows.
- Step 1: Candidates will have to register and appear for the NMAT 2023 exam.
- Step 2: The next step in the NMAT admission process 2023 will happen upon the declaration of the results. Once the results are out, NMIMS along with all the participating B-schools will release their respective cut offs. Candidates have to meet the minimum cut off criteria to be eligible for further rounds.
- Step 3: Based on their scores in the NMAT 2023 exam, candidates will be shortlisted for further rounds of Group Discussion (GD), the Written Ability Test (WAT), and Personal Interviews (PI). A call letter will be issued on the official NMIMS website. Candidates will be awarded scores based on their performance in the GD and PI rounds.
- Step 4: Candidates will be selected for admission based on their scores in the screening rounds. Each participating institute has a different weightage in regard to the NMAT score.
Read More: NMAT Counselling 2023
NMAT Exam Score Accepting Colleges
Following is the list of colleges that accept NMAT 2023 scores.
- SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- VIT University, Vellore
- GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam
- Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- Amity University, Delhi NCR
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- Jindal Global Business school - Delhi/NCR
- SDA Bocconi Asia Center, Mumbai
- Thapar School of Management, Chandigarh
- Woxsen School of Business Management, Hyderabad
- Mody University, Rajasthan
- ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad and other locations
- SRM University, Chennai, Delhi NCR Sonipat
- BML Munjal University, Delhi
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University, Hyderabad
- ISBR Business School, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad
- BSE Institute Limited, Mumbai
- Bennett University - Delhi, NCR
NMAT Contact Details 2023
Graduate Management Global Connection (India) Private Limited,
405, 4th Floor, Suncity Business Tower,
Golf Course Road, Sector 54,
Gurgaon 122 002 India.
Official Website: www.nmat.org
When does NMAT 2023 registration will begin?
NMAT 2023 application form has been released on Aug 1, 2023, and the last date to register is Oct 12, 2023.
What is the exam pattern?
The NMAT question paper consists of 120 objective type questions and is divided into three sections.
What is the marking scheme?
For every correct answer, the candidate will be awarded one mark and there is no negative marking.
Can a candidate switch between sections during the exam?
No. A candidate cannot switch between the sections during the exam. A certain period of time is allotted for answering all three sections. Once the allotted time is completed, the answers in that section cannot be edited.
Can the section order be chosen by candidates?
Yes. Candidates can choose the order of the sections.
Is working experience considered as a criterion?
Candidates with a working experience of minimum two years will have high chances of getting admission into the college.
What is the minimum qualification required?
Candidates should have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate in their full-time Bachelor\'s Degree. Candidates who completed their Bachelor\'s Degree through distance education will be not be considered eligible to apply for the job.
What is the qualification required for MBA in Pharmaceutical Management?
Applicants should have a minimum of four-year certification in MBBS, Pharmacy, Life Science, BDS, BHMS, Science, BAMS, B.Sc or M.Sc in Biotechnology, B.Tech in Bio-Tech or Bio-Medical Degree.
Are international students eligible to apply for NMAT?
Yes. International students are also eligible to apply for the exam.
What is the qualification required for International students?
Students must have a Bachelor\'s degree with an aggregate of minimum 50% and they must also have a GMAT score of 600 or above. Students with more than two years of work experience are favored.
What are the criteria considered for shortlisting the candidates?
Shortlisting of the candidates is done based on their performance in NMAT 2020, group discussion, and personal interview.