One of the best ways of preparing for the NMAT 2021 exam is for candidates to take up the NMAT Mock Test 2021 online. The Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC) releases the mock test annually for candidates to prepare for the main exam. The NMAT Mock Test 2021 will have 480 questions from the previous NMAT exams along with 240 new questions. The solutions and answer keys will also be released alongside the mock test. Candidates will have to pay a requisite fee for attempting the NMAT Mock Test 2021. The NMAT 2021 exam is an online, computer-based, multiple-choice paper with 3 major sections. The 2021 session of the NMAT exam is conducted from February 2, 2021 to February 8, 2021.
The following table has the important dates for the NMAT 2021 exam. The NMAT 2021 exam is conducted for a period of 88 days. Candidates can attempt the NMAT Mock Test 2021 within the window of the start and end date. It should be noted that the NMAT Mock Test 2021 can be attempted for a maximum of 3 attempts. The first attempt is free for candidates. The second and third attempts will have to be bought by candidates with a requisite fee.
|NMAT 2021 Exam Start Date||February 2, 2021|
|NMAT 2021 Exam End Date||February 8, 2021|
How to Attempt the NMAT Mock Test 2021?
Candidates should follow the steps mentioned below to attempt the NMAT Mock Test 2021:
- Visit the official website of NMAT by GMAC.
- Find the "NMAT by GMAC Official Prep" link in the taskbar.
- A new page showing checkboxes for "Practice 1", "Practice 2" and "Practice 3" will appear.
- Click on "Register for Practice 1" to attempt the mock test for free. "Practice 2" and "Practice 3" will be paid mock tests.
- Candidates will have to log in with their application number and password created at the time of registration to attempt the mock tests.
- Once logged in, a link will be provided to candidates to attempt the mock tests.
- Upon completion of the mock tests, candidates will be provided with the answer keys for the same.
NMAT Mock Test 2021: Important Highlights
The important highlights of the NMAT Mock Test 2021 are mentioned below:
- The NMAT Mock Test 2021, like the NMAT exam, will be in the English language.
- Candidates must provide a valid email ID so that they do not miss any official notifications or messages related to the NMAT Mock Test, sent to them by the NMAT by GMAC authorities.
- Once candidates submit an entry in the mock test, they will not be able to make any alterations to their entries.
- Candidates that make the top 50 percentile scorers list will be given a prize for their performance in the All India Mock Test and their names will be declared a week after the date of the mock test.
Benefits of Solving the NMAT Mock Test 2021
Candidates will undoubtedly benefit from attempting the NMAT Mock Test 2021 as it will give them a glimpse of the actual NMAT exam. The benefits of taking the mock test are as follows:
- Attempting the NMAT Mock Test 2021 will give candidates an idea of the exact pattern and structure of the NMAT 2021 exam.
- The mock test will simulate the environment of the actual exam.
- By solving the NMAT Mock Test 2021, candidates will understand where their strengths and weaknesses lie, hence giving them an opportunity to make the necessary adjustments in their preparation.
- Solving the mock tests will also help candidates get a better grip of writing the exam, as it will help improve their speed and time management skills.
NMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The NMAT Mock Test 2021 pattern will be a replica of the NMAT 2021 exam pattern. The exam will be for 120 minutes or 2 hours, and will have 108 questions divided into 3 sections; Language Skills, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning. Candidates will have to attempt the sections in a linear fashion, i.e. they will have to wait for the time of a particular section to elapse before they can move on to the other sections. Candidates will be awarded 3 marks for every right answer, and there will be no negative marking for wrong answers or unattempted questions. The score range for each section will be 12 - 120 for each section, which means that the total score range of the paper will be 36 - 360
|Medium of NMAT 2021||English|
|Number of Sections||
|Number of Questions||108 (36 per section)|
|Duration of the Exam||120 minutes or 2 hours|
|Type of Questions||Objective/Multiple-choice Queries (MCQ)|
|Exam Mode||Online/ Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Score Range||36 - 360|
NMAT sample papers PDF free download
To ace the NMAT exam, the candidates can also download the free sample papers here.