LPU is responsible for announcing the official LPUNEST result 2021. LPUNEST result 2021 will be declared on the official website within a few days of the LPUNEST 2021 exam. Applicants are advised to go through the officially released LPUNEST result 2021 carefully.
Official authorities will send an intimation message for the LPUNEST 2021 exam result sent to the candidate's registered email id. LPUNEST 2021 merit list would be prepared based on candidates' performance in the entrance test only. Candidates should download their scorecard and preserve it for future reference in case any problem arises.
LPUNEST Result 2021 Important Dates
Applicants are advised to keep track of the official announcements made about the LPUNEST result 2021 on the official website. The important release dates associated with the LPUNEST result 2021 are announced by the official authorities responsible for organizing the entrance exam. The important dates associated with LPUNEST result for different courses offered by the university are mentioned in the table below:
|LPUNEST B.Tech result||January 4, 2021|
|LPUNEST B.Pharma result|
|LPUNEST MBA result|
|LPUNEST Agriculture result|
|LPUNEST Ph.D result||February 3, 2021|
How to check LPUNEST Result 2021
Applicants can visit the official website of LPU to access their LPUNEST result 2021. Candidates have to use the registered login credentials obtained during the application process to acquire their LPUNEST result 2021. The steps to successfully check the LPUNEST result 2021 are mentioned below:
- Step1: Go to the LPUNEST 2021 official website of LPU university.
- Step2: Click on the ‘View Result’ tab.
- Step3: Enter your valid credentials, which are LPUNEST 2021 application form number.
- Step4: Click on the submit button and you can view your LPUNEST 2021 result.
- Step5: Make sure to take the print out of the LPUNEST 2021 result for future reference.
Details mentioned on the LPUNEST Scorecard 2021
Applicants are advised to carefully check the information mentioned on the LPUNEST result 2021. The LPUNEST scorecard 2021 will reflect the qualification of the candidate for the specified program. The details mentioned on the LPUNEST scorecard 2021 are given below:
- Applicant's name
- Application number
- Father's name
- Date of the test
- Name of the test
- Contact details
- Program eligibility
- Scholorship status
LPUNEST 2021 Scholarship Schemes
The official authorities at LPU provide the scholarship schemes to the interested applicants if they successfully qualify the pre-defined eligibility criteria. The LPUNEST 2021 results will determine whether candidates get admission and if the candidates are eligible for a scholarship in Lovely Professional University 2021. Applicants can go through the points mentioned below to understand the scholarship schemes given out by the official authorities at LPU.
- The Scholarship is available to students based on various parameters.
- 35% of applicants appearing for LPUNEST (B.Tech.) will get a chance for Scholarship up to 1.5 Lakh p.a. (i.e., up to 7.5 lac in 5 years integrated Programme and 6 Lac in case of 4 years for B.Tech. programs as a whole).
- The Scholarship is awarded based on performance in the LPUNEST 2021 exam alone.
- Scholarships are available for students pursuing any programs in LPU except for Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed).
LPUNEST Scholarship for different categories through LPUNEST 2021 are mentioned below:
|Programmes||Programme Fee||Marks >=90% in LPUNEST||Top 10% of students in LPUNEST||Next 10% (11% to 20%) students in LPUNEST||Next 15% (21% to 35%) students in LPUNEST|
|B.Tech||94,500/-||19,500 Per Semester||44,500 Per Semester||54,500 Per Semester||64,500 Per Semester|
|1,04,500/-||29,500 Per Semester||54,500 Per Semester||64,500 Per Semester||74,500 Per Semester|
29,500 Per Semester
54,500 Per Semester
64,500 Per Semester
74,500 Per Semester
Scholarship for Hons/ Integrated/ Professional Programme will be the same as corresponding regular Programme candidates can also benefit from the LPUNEST scholarship scheme.
Scholarship can also be availed based on:
- Marks of class 10th or class 12th or Graduation
- On the basis of LPUNEST 2021 test
- On the basis of National Level Tests- scholarship applicable to Programme based on performance/ rank.
- On the basis of Sports, Cultural, R&D, Co-curricular, Social Service, Bravery Awards.
NOTE: In case an applicant fails to produce the proof of fulfillment of prescribed LPUNEST 2021 eligibility criteria or any other document prescribed by the university or fails to provide original documents for verification by the stipulated date(s), he/she shall not be considered eligible for admission/ scholarship, in any case, if granted due to any reason shall be canceled and the applicant shall have no claim, whatsoever against the university.
LPUNEST 2021 Result Tie Breaker
There limited seats available for admission at the LPU. Aspiring applicants who scored the same marks in the LPUNEST 2021 are eligible for a tie-breaking decision. The official authorities determine the final decision in regards to the admission at LPU. The university applies the following tie-breaking tactics after the LPUNEST result declaration.
- The candidate who has the higher sum of 2 marks questions asked in the LPUNEST 2021 will be given preference.
- The candidate who has scored higher marks in any subject will be given priority.
- In case the points mentioned above do not apply, and still, there is a tie, applicant older in age will be given preference.
The official authorities announce the toppers list of LPUNEST. The toppers of LPUNEST are awarded a scholarship up to 5 lakhs by the university. Applicants can go through the list of toppers who scored maximum marks in the previous year of LPUNEST. The LPUNEST 2019 toppers list is mentioned below:
|Nimmalapidi D V Ram Subhash||
LPUNEST Agriculture result
LPUNEST Applied Medical Sciences result
LPUNEST B.Tech result
LPUNEST B.Ed result
LPUNEST B Design result
LPUNEST Counselling 2021
After successfully qualifying the LPUNEST 2021, applicants will have to go through the counselling process. Applicants will have to verify the official documents required by the university during the LPUNEST counselling process. The organizing authorities will conduct the seat allotment process at LPU. The seat allotment process also involves the reservation criteria for different categories of candidates. Applicants are asked to upload the required documents and pay the admission fee to confirm their university seats.
Documents required during LPUNEST counselling process
The official authorities at LPU require a set of official documents from the qualified applicant for verification purposes. The list of documents required during the LPUNEST counselling process is mentioned below:
- 12th standard marksheet and passing certificate
- LPUNEST admit card
- LPUNEST scorecard
- Birth certificate
- Category certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Character certificate