The Admit Card for LPUNEST 2020 will only be available on the official website.
LPUNEST Admit Card 2020
The Admit card/hall ticket for LPUNEST 2020 is generated immediately after the applicant completes the LPUNEST 2020 application process. LPUNEST 2020 slot booking should be reserved by the University. Test slot will be reserved within 48 hours of getting the LPUNEST 2020 application form. LPUNEST 2020 E-Admit card will be made accessible following 48 hours on the official site of Lovely Professional University.
Note: If any error is found on the LPUNEST 2020 admit card, it should be notified to LPU University authority immediately.
Steps to download the LPUNEST 2020 Admit card:
- Step 1: Visit the LPUNEST 2020 official website.
- Step 2: Click on “LPUNEST”
- Step 3: Login using User Id, and Password.
- Step 4: Click on the link provided for admit card downloads.
- Step 5: Click on submit.
- Step 6: LPUNEST 2020 admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 7: Download and print LPUNEST 2020 admit card in A4 size sheet.
LPUNEST 2020 Admit Card Information:
LPUNEST 2020 admit card or LPUNEST 2020 Hall Ticket will be available on the official website of Lovely Professional University after few days of applying for the same. Applicants should take note, below are the details printed on the admit card which are as followed:
- The roll number.
- Candidate's Name, Signature and Photograph
- Date, time and venue of the online test and.
- Important instructions.
- Verification: It is essential for all candidates to verify all the details on the LPUNEST admit card 2020.
- Discrepancy: Any discrepancies in the data on the LPUNEST 2020 exam admit card should be reported to the concerned authorities immediately.
- Original Admit Card: E- hall ticket/admit card will also be mailed to the candidate’s registered email ID but the LPUNEST original admit card will not be sent via post to any candidate by the organizing body.
Note: LPUNEST 2020 admit card is a very important document and if any candidate fails to carry their LPUNEST admit card 2020 to the Exam Centre he/she will not be allowed to sit for the LPUNEST 2020 test. The card must also be kept in good condition to avoid any damage or loss, for such excuses would be less tolerated.
Documents Required With the Admit Card
- Candidates are required to carry a photocopy of their application form,
- two copies of admit card
- Valid photo ID proof for verification. Candidates can carry following photo ID proof
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- or any other government-issued Valid ID proof