TS ICET eligibility criteria 2024 is released on the official website i.e, icet.tsche.ac.in. by the Kakatiya University on behalf of the Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE). In order to be eligible for the exam the students must have a bachelor degree from a recognized university. Students must score minimum 50 percent marks or above in their last examination and be of Indian nationality.
There is no age limit to apply in TS ICET exam and distance education universities degree must be from UGC, AICTE, and DEC in order to be eligibile. Further, apart from the bachelor degree MCA aspirants must have Mathematics as a mandatory subject at 10+2 level.
Table of Contents
- TS ICET Eligibility Criteria 2024
- TS ICET 2024 Reservation
- Documents Required for TS ICET 2024 Admission
- TS ICET 2024 Certificates Required for Special Category Candidates
TS ICET Eligibility Criteria 2024
Students are required to meet certain eligibility criteria set by the authorities for successful application for the TS ICET exam. TS ICET 2024 eligibility criteria highlights are mentioned below.
- Every candidate applying for the TS ICET 2024 exam should be an Indian citizen.
- If the candidate is from outside Telangana, it is mandatory to submit a local/non-local certificate from the officials to study in a Telangana Educational Institution (Regulations of Admission Order, 1974) as amended up to date to be eligible for the exam.
- If the qualifying degree is obtained by distance mode, it should be recognized by the joint committee of UGC, AICTE, and DEC to be valid for the TS ICET Eligibility Criteria 2024.
- There will be no age limit for the candidates who want to apply for TS ICET as per the TS ICET 2024 Eligibility Criteria.
- All the candidates appearing for the final exams of their degrees are also eligible to apply for 2024 TS ICET.
- Candidates who graduated from an institution under the University Grant Commission (UGC) or a similar institute/university with equal status are eligible to apply for the examination.
- Candidates from all categories must have scored a minimum 50 out of the total 200 in the TS ICET 2024, to be eligible for admission.
- Students wanting to pursue MBA must have a bachelor's degree of minimum three years duration with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- Students wanting to pursue MCA must have a bachelor's degree of minimum three years duration with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for reserved categories) in the qualifying examination . Aditionally, they must have Mathematics as a mandatory subject at 10+2 level.
TS ICET 2024 Reservation
TS ICET 2024 reservation policy includes various candidates belonging to Telangana and not belonging to Telangana. The categories considered are below.
- Scheduled Caste
- Scheduled Tribe
- Physically Handicapped
- Children of Ex-Servicemen/Defence Personnel
- Minority Candidates
- Anglo-Indian Candidates
Documents Required for TS ICET 2024 Admission
Candidates are required to produce the following documents during TS ICET 2024 counselling.
- All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like 2024 TS ICET Hall Ticket
- Rank Card
- Degree Marks Memos and Pass Certificate
- Intermediate Marks Memo
- SSC, or it's equivalent Marks Memo
- IX to Degree Study Certificates
- Residence Certificate (in case the candidate has no institutionalized education)
- In the case of non-local candidates, residential certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana from Tehsildar.
- Income Certificate issued after Jan 1, 2018
- Aadhar Card
- If applicable, the Competent Authority issues the caste certificate and PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate.
TS ICET 2024 Certificates Required for Special Category Candidates
The certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates/Anglo-Indians are listed below.
For Physically Handicapped (PH)
- Certificate issued by the District Medical Board
- Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
For Children of Armed Personnel (CAP)
- Certificate issued by Zila Sainik Welfare Officer
- Identity card and discharge book (In case of Ex-Servicemen)
- Service Certificate (in case of Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under CAP Category.
For NCC & Sports
- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities
- SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
- Certificate issued by Competent Authority of their place of Residence.
What is the TS ICET eligibility criteria 2024?
The eligibility for TS ICET 2024 exam is that students must have a bachelor degree from a recognized university. Students must score minimum 50 percent marks or above in their last examination and be of Indian nationality.
What is the TS ICET 2024 eligibilty criteria for students wanting to pursue MCA?
According to TS ICET eligibility criteria 2024, students wanting to apply for MCA must have a bachelor's degree of minimum three years duration with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for reserved categories) in the qualifying examination . Besides, they must have Mathematics as a mandatory subject at 10+2 level.
What is the minimum percentage required to qualify for TS ICET 2024 exam as per the eligibility criteria of TS I CET 2024?
The minimum percentage required to qualify for TS ICET 2024 is 50%. Students must score the minimum percentage to be eligible for admissions.