TS ICET Eligibility Criteria 2021 are the pre-requisite for the candidates who want to attend the entrance examination. It is important for a candidate to satisfy the TS ICET 2021 Eligibility Criteria, as it will decide whether a candidate can take up the TS ICET 2021 Exam or not. The examination authority sets the conditions or the requirements to be met by the candidates, and they are mentioned below.
TS ICET Eligibility Criteria 2021 Highlights
- Nationality: Every candidate applying for the TS ICET 2021 Exam should be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates applying outside Telangana: If the candidate is from outside Telangana, then it is mandatory to submit a local/non-local certificate from the officials to study in a Telangana Educational Institution (Regulations of Admission Order, 1974) as amended up to date to be eligible for the exam.
- TS ICET Qualification: If the qualifying degree is obtained by distance mode, then it should be recognized by the joint committee of UGC, AICTE, and DEC, to be valid for the TS ICET Eligibility Criteria 2021.
- TS ICET Age Limit: There will be no age limit for the candidates who want to apply for TS ICET 2021 as per the TS ICET 2021 Eligibility Criteria.
- Final Year Candidate: All the candidates appearing for the final exams of their required degrees are also eligible to apply for TS ICET 2021.
- UGC Candidate: The candidates who graduated from an institution under the affiliation of the University Grant Commission (UGC) or a similar institute/university with equal status are eligible to apply for the examination.
- Score: The candidates from all categories must have scored a minimum of 25% marks, i.e.,50 out of the total 200 in the TS ICET 2021 to be eligible for admission.
- For MBA: Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- For MCA: Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for reserved categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics as a mandatory subject at 10+2 level.
TS ICET Reservation 2021
TS ICET 2021 Reservation policy includes various categories of candidates belonging to Telangana and not belonging to Telangana. The categories considered are:
- Scheduled Caste
- Scheduled Tribe
- Physically Handicapped
- Children of Ex-Servicemen/Defence Personnel
- Minority Candidates
- Anglo-Indian Candidates
Certificates to Be Submitted By All Candidates
The candidates are required to produce the following documents during the TS ICET 2021 Counselling:
- All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like TS ICET 2021 Hall Ticket
- Rank Card
- Degree Marks Memos and Pass Certificate
- Intermediate Marks Memo
- SSC, or it's equivalent Marks Memo
- IX to Degree Study Certificates
- Residence Certificate (in case the candidate has no institutionalized education)
- In case of non-local candidates, residential certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana from Tehsildar.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2018
- Aadhar Card
- The caste certificate issued by the competent authority and PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
Certificates required- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates/Anglo-Indian
The certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates/Anglo-Indians are listed below:
- For Physically Handicapped (PH)
- Certificate issued by the District Medical Board
- Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- For Children of Armed Personnel (CAP)
- Certificate issued by Zila Sainik Welfare Officer
- Identity card and discharge book (In case of Ex-Servicemen)
- Service Certificate (in case of Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under CAP Category.
- For NCC & Sports
- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
- For Minorities
- SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master
- For Anglo-Indian
- A Certificate issued by Competent Authority of their place of Residence.