TS ICET 2020 Eligibility
Eligibility criteria are the conditions pre-requisite of the candidates who want to attend any exam. It is important for a candidate to satisfy the TS ICET 2020 Eligibility Criteria, as it would decide whether a candidate can take up the TS ICET 2020 Exam or not. The conditions or the requirements to be met by the candidates are set by the examination authority, which are as mentioned below:
- Nationality: Every candidate applying for the TS ICET 2020 Exam should be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates applying from outside Telangana: If the candidate is from outside Telangana, then it is mandatory to submit a local/non-local certificate from the officials, to study in a Telangana Educational Institution (Regulations of Admission Order, 1974) as amended up to date, to be eligible for the exam.
- Qualifying Degree: If the qualifying degree is obtained by distance mode then it should be recognized by the joint committee of UGC, AICTE, and DEC, to be valid for the TS ICET 2020 exam.
- Final Year Candidate: All the candidates appearing for the final exams of their required degrees are also eligible to apply for TS ICET 2020.
- UGC Candidate: The candidates who have graduated from an institution under the affiliation of University Grant Commission (UGC) or a similar institute/University having equal status are eligible to apply for the examination.
- Score: The candidates from all categories must have scored a minimum of 25% marks i.e.,50 out of the total 200 in the TS ICET 2020 to be eligible for admission.
- For MBA: Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- For MCA: Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for reserved categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics as a mandatory subject at 10+2 level.
TS ICET 2020 Reservation
TS ICET 2020 Reservation policy includes various categories of candidates belonging to Telangana and not belonging to Telangana. The categories considered are:
- Scheduled Caste
- Scheduled Tribe
- Physically Handicapped
- Children of Ex-Servicemen/Defence Personnel
- Minority Candidates
- Anglo-Indian Candidates
Certificates to Be Produced By All Candidates
The candidates are required to produce the following documents during the TS ICET 2020 Counselling:
- All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like TS ICET 2020 Hall Ticket
- Rank Card
- Degree Marks Memos and Pass Certificate
- Intermediate Marks Memo
- SSC, or it's equivalent Marks Memo
- IX to Degree Study Certificates
- Residence Certificate (in case, the candidate has no institutionalized education)
- In case of non-local candidates residential certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana from Tehsildar.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2018
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority and also PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
Certificates to Be Produced By PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates/Anglo-Indian
For Physically Handicapped (PH):
Certificate issued by the District Medical Board
Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible
For Children of Armed Personnel (CAP):
- Certificate issued by Zila Sainik Welfare Officer
- Identity card, and Discharge book (In case of Ex-Servicemen)
- Service Certificate (in case of Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification
- Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under CAP Category
For NCC & Sports:
To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities
SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master
A Certificate issued by Competent Authority of their place of Residence.