Steps to submit the Application Form
Application Form for KIITEE exam 2020 will be made available on the official website. Make sure to check the KIITEE Important Dates and register for the exam well before the deadline. There is no application fee for taking the test. Keep in mind the respective important dates and respond to each of the events responsibly.
KIITEE Application Form 2020
KIITEE 2020 application form will be released on November 16, 2019. KIITEE application form can be filled online. The KIITEE application form must be signed by the candidate and the parents or guardians of the candidate. Candidates must be careful not to send any original documents along with the KIITEE 2020 application form.
Details of Application Form
Fill in the application form with the details that have been given below:
- Full Name: Candidates must enter their full name as it appears in the class 10 marks card.
- Gender: Gender of the candidate.
- Father’s Name: Applicants must enter their Father’s full name as mentioned in the class X marks card.
- Mother’s Name: Candidates should provide their Mother’s name clearly with space provided by the first name, middle name, and last name.
- Date of Birth: Applicants must provide the date of birth in the format of DD-YY-MM (DD- Date, MM- Month- YY-Year).
- Nationality: Aspirants need to select the nationality from the list.
- Reservation Category: the selection of the category to which the applicants belong is to be filled by them.
- Photographs: Applicants need to affix their passport size photographs of dimension (4cmX5cm), which is taken after December 1, 2016. The name of the candidate must appear in the photographs.
- Centre Options: Applicants must choose 2 centres from the options available.
- Mobile number and Email ID
- Qualification: Whether the candidate has completed 10+2 or Diploma.
- Qualifying Exam status: It is the information whether the candidate has passed the exam or appearing for the same.
- Year of Passing: Candidates should mention their year of passing.
- Marks details: Candidates should mention details about their marks and also about their 10th class details.
Complete Postal Address:
- This requires the complete postal address of the candidate like the Door No., Address, City, District, Pincode, State, and their phone number.
Instruction for Offline Application
Some instructions regarding the filling process of the Application Form in the Offline mode:
- The Application Form should be filled in English only.
- Only a black ballpoint pen and CAPITAL letters are used to enter the required information.
- Use a pencil to shade the circle to correspond with the code/ appropriate alphabet/ numeral.
- Paste a recent passport size colored photograph of good quality and sign in the space provided.
- Do not staple, pin, wrinkle, tear, or wet the coded sheet provided.
- The tapered Application is liable to be rejected.
Documents Required for filling the KIITEE Form
Candidates need to have the following documents while filling up the application form of the KIITEE
|Documents Required||Upload Size and Format|
|Scanned copy of recent passport size photograph||jpg format – not more than 50kb|
|Scanned copy of Signature||jpg format – not more than 50kb|
|Class 10th, Mark sheet/ Certificate||jpg format – not more than 1MB|
Points to Remember
- There is no fee for KIITEE 2020 examination.
- Candidates should ensure that all the details are filled and nothing is left out.
- KIITEE 2020 Quota Seats are distributed among different categories of candidates as follows. Separate Merit List will be prepared for each Category for KIITEE 2020.