All candidates aspiring to take admission in the various Undergraduate & Postgraduate Engineering and Law courses offered by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology are required to fill the KIIT application form to appear for KIITEE Exam.
The application form for the KIITEE exam 2021 will be made available on the official website and the last date to submit the KITEE application is May 20, 2021. Make sure to check the KIITEE Important Dates and register for the exam well before the deadline. Keep in mind the respective important dates and respond to each of the events responsibly. KIITEE 2021 application form was released on Dec 10, 2020. The last date to fill the KIITEE Application Form is May 20, 2021. All candidates must complete the application process before the last date of the KIITEE application form. KIITEE application form must be filled online. KIITEE application form must be signed by the candidate and the parents or guardians of the candidate. Candidates must be careful not to make any mistakes or send incomplete information/details while filling the KIITEE 2021 application form. All candidates must fill the KIITEE Application form before the last date.
KIITEE Application Form Dates
The conducting authorities have released the KIITEE application form online. Candidates can visit the official website to apply for the examination. Some of the important dates related to the KIITEE application form are given below.
|KIITEE applications start date||Dec 10, 2020|
|KIITEE application end date||May 20, 2021|
|KIITEE Slot Booking Date||May 17, 2021, onwards|
|KIITEE admit card date||To be announced|
|KIITEE exam date||May 25, 2021, May 26, 2021, May 27, 2021|
How to fill KIITEE Application Form 2021?
The aspirants who want to study at KIIT must follow all instructions correctly. All documents need to be uploaded as per the instructions. Candidates can fill the KIITEE application form on or before May 20, 2021. Fill in the application form with the details that have been given below.
Step 1: Register and Login
- Visit the KIIT website.
- Click on the “Apply Now” option.
Step 2: Fill the application form
Candidates have to choose their course and then need to apply for the same. After that, go through the Instructions to fill up the form. They need to fill in the required details in every section of the form. They need to fill in the following details:
- Personal details: Enter all of the relevant and correct details into the respective blocks. Make sure that the name you are entering there is the same as the one on your government ID card.
- Select the courses offered: Select the relevant courses that you are interested in.
- Centre Options: Select two exam centre options and make sure that they are nearest to your location.
- Qualification Details: The qualifications that you have earned up until that point.
- Communication Details: The details regarding how to contact you.
- Additional information for M.Tech/Ph.D: If you are applying for either the M. Tech or PhD, you have to give some extra details.
- Declaration with candidate and parents' signature: Before putting in the signature, make sure that all the information you have entered is true to your knowledge.
The personal details that all the candidates must provide while filling the KIITEE application form 2021 are -
- Full Name: Candidates must enter their full name as it appears in the class 10 marks card.
- Gender: Gender of the candidate.
- Father’s Name: Applicants must enter their Father’s full name as mentioned in the class X marks card.
- Mother’s Name: Candidates should provide their Mother’s name with space provided by the first name, middle name, and last name.
- Date of Birth: Applicants must provide the date of birth in the format of DD-YY-MM (DD-Date, MM-Month, YY-Year).
- Nationality: Aspirants need to select the nationality from the list.
- Reservation Category: the selection of the category to which the applicants belong is to be filled by them.
- Photographs: Applicants need to affix their passport size photographs of dimension (4 cm X 5 cm), which is taken after December 1, 2016. The name of the candidate must appear in the photographs.
- Centre Options: Applicants must choose two centres from the options available.
- Mobile number and Email ID
All candidates must be eligible to fill the KIITEE Application Form. They must possess the following certificates and proof of their educational qualifications.
- Qualification: Whether the candidate has completed 10+2 or Diploma.
- Qualifying Exam status: The information is whether the candidate has passed the exam or appears for the same.
- Year of Passing: Candidates should mention their year of passing.
- Marks details: Candidates should mention details about their marks and also about their 10th class details.
Complete Postal Address
- This requires the complete postal address of the candidate like the Door No., Address, City, District, Pincode, State, and their phone number.
Step 3: Documents upload
- Candidates need to check all the enclosed details, whether they have them or not, before submitting the form.
Step 4: Final Submission
- Fill up the ‘Online Application Form’ and submit.
- Take the print out of Application Form mentioning the Application Number.
- Every candidate must keep at least two printouts of the KIITEE 2021 Application Form.
Specifications of Photograph and Signature
- Photograph: Paste the photograph of specifications (4*5 cm).
- Signature: Browse and attach your digital signatures, which will be displayed on your application form of specifications (3.5*1.5 cm).
Documents to be enclosed with the KIITEE Application Form
- Candidates must keep their email ID and mobile number with themselves. They must be valid and active as all the notifications and information are sent to them only.
- A scanned copy of their recent coloured passport-sized photograph
- A scanned copy of their signature
- Class 10th mark sheet/certificate
Step 5: Posting Application form
After signing, pasting the photograph, and enclosing the given documents for both online and offline mode, the candidates need to send the application form to the address given below:
The Director, Admissions, KIIT University,
Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar,
Odisha – 751024, India.
You can check the status of your application form online through the official website of KIIT after 20 days of the submission of the application.
Documents Required for KIITEE Exam Form
Candidates need to have the following documents while filling up the application form for the KIITEE. The documents required for the KIITEE Exam form are - the photograph of the candidate, scanned signature, class 10th mark sheet, class 12th Marksheet, Graduation Marksheet (If required), valid email id, and an active mobile number.
Candidates must not only upload but also upload them in the correct size and format.
|Documents Required||Upload Size and Format|
|Scanned copy of recent passport size photograph||jpg format – Not more than 50kb|
|Scanned copy of Signature||jpg format – Not more than 50kb|
|Class 10th, Mark sheet/ Certificate||jpg format – Not more than 1MB|
How to Upload Documents in KIITEE Application Form 2021?
If they cannot upload the documents in the first attempt while filling the KIITEE Application Form, the candidates may upload them again separately. The candidates must follow the following steps.
- Visit the official website.
- The homepage will open. Click on 'Re-Login'.
- The candidates must click on the link to upload the documents.
- Then the candidates must log in by entering all the credentials such as Application number, gender, or date of birth.
Points to Remember while filling the KIITEE 2021 Application Form
- The candidates must provide or submit only recent photographs.
- All candidates must enter the details as mentioned in their 10th certificate.
- Candidates should ensure that all the details are filled in, and nothing is left out. No candidate will be able to submit an incomplete KIITEE Application Form
- KIITEE 2021 Quota Seats are distributed among different categories of candidates as follows. A separate Merit List will be prepared for each Category for KIITEE 2021.
- All candidates must fill the form from the official website. They must make sure they have a secure device with a good network and must not fill the KIITEE Application form from the mobile.
- The best web browsers to fill the KIITEE Application Form 2021 is Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. All candidates must complete the KIITEE Application form in one go.
- All candidates must avoid filling the KIITEE Application Form 2021 from or on their mobile phones.
- After successful registration and completion of the application process, candidates must keep a copy of the KIITEE Application Form 2021 for future reference.
KIITEE Application Form Correction 2021
KIITEE Offline Application Form 2021
The candidates and aspirants could fill the form offline as per the previous years till 2020. But the KIITEE Application Form 2021 cannot be filled offline. There might be new updates regarding the KIITEE 2021 offline application form. The new KIIT application form dates will be provided here as soon as it releases.
Some instructions regarding the filling process of the KIIT Application Form in the Offline mode:
- The Application Form should be filled in English only.
- Only a black ballpoint pen and CAPITAL letters are used to enter the required information.
- Use a pencil to shade the circle to correspond with the code/ appropriate alphabet/ numeral.
- Paste a recent passport size coloured photograph of good quality and sign in the space provided.
- Do not staple, pin, wrinkle, tear, or wet the coded sheet provided.
- The tapered application is liable to be rejected.
KIITEE Application Status
All candidates must make sure to complete the KIITEE application process by checking the KIITEE Application form status. They can check the status of their application by following the simple steps given below.
- Visit the official website.
- The homepage will be displayed on the screen. There will be an 'Application Status' Tab.
- Click on that 'Application Status' Tab.
- Then enter the application number or other credentials as required.
- Then click on the 'Submit' button/option, and the status of the application will be displayed on the screen.
KIITEE 2021 Application Number Retrieval
If, in any case, the candidate has forgotten his or her application number, they can check their KIITEE application form number by following the steps below.
- Visit the official website.
- On the homepage, there will be a 'Find Application Number' Tab.
- Click on that tab.
- Enter the credentials such as name, date of birth, and gender.
- Click on the 'Proceed' or 'Submit' button/option.
- The application number will be retrieved.
KIITEE 2021 Application Fees
The KIITEE Application form 2021 does not require the candidates to pay any fees. The KIITEE form fee is free for everyone who wants to apply for the KIITEE exam.