KIITEE exam patterns will be released on the official website. Candidates are advised to go through the exam patterns to prepare for the exam. The KIITEE exam pattern 2024 consists of details regarding the distribution of marks, types of questions and duration of the KIITEE exam.
Candidates must go through this page to understand the complete KIITEE MBA exam pattern that will help in planning how much time they must devote to each section and question.
Table of Contents
- KIITEE Exam Pattern Highlights
- CBT Guidelines for KIITEE Exam Pattern 2024
- KIITEE 2024 Subject-Wise Pattern
- KIITEE Syllabus 2024
- KIITEE 2024 Preparation Tips
KIITEE Exam Pattern Highlights
KIITEE exam pattern 2024 will be administered in a Computer Based Test mode. It includes 120 objective questions that are to be completed in 180 minutes. KIITEE exam pattern 2024 has four sections, and every correct answer fetches you 4 marks. 1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer. The noteworthy highlights of the KIITEE exam pattern 2024 are given below:
|KIITEE Exam Structure||Details|
|Exam Duration||150 minutes|
|No. of Questions||150|
|Types of Questions||MCQs|
If the candidate is unsure about an answer, they can click on the 'Mark for Review' button and answer it later. If a candidate completes the test before the allotted time, they are redirected to a confirmation page where they can choose to continue the test or complete it and sign off. If a candidate cannot attend the exam on the allotted date, there will be no provision for rescheduling the exam.
KIITEE Question Paper Pattern Points
The KIITEE exam schedule has been made official on the exam's official website. To prepare for the exam, candidates must review the KIITEE exam pattern. The key points about the exam format are included below for candidates to review.
- KIITEE 2024 Computer-Based Test (CBT) will be delivered online.
- There are 120 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) on the KIITEE question paper.
- The KIITEE exam lasts three hours in total.
- KIITEE 2024 paper has four possible answers for each question. Candidates must choose the only accurate response.
- Candidates can jump to any question directly by clicking on the question number. The unresolved question number will stay in blue, while the answered question number will be highlighted in green. If a candidate needs to alter the response to a question, they can choose it by selecting the appropriate response.
- Candidates will immediately move on to the first question of the following section once they have finished answering all of the questions in one section.
CBT Guidelines for KIITEE Exam Pattern 2024
Candidates planning to appear for KIITEE 2024 must go through the following informative guidelines:
- Candidates must log into their computer systems by providing the username and passwords on their KIITEE admit cards.
- Applicants must carry a hard copy of their admit cards, a pen, and a government-issued photo ID card.
- Candidates should not take any rough sheets to the test centre. The rough sheets would be provided at the centre itself.
- If a candidate finishes their test before three hours, he will be given two options. They can either complete and submit the test or go back to the test and re-check their answers. No changes can be made once the candidate submits their test.
- The test would automatically dissolve after three hours. There would be a timer flashed on every candidate's screen.
KIITEE 2024 Subject-Wise Pattern
The KIITEE question paper pattern for 2024 is discussed below.
- It must be noted that for every correct answer, the candidate is awarded +4 marks and -1 for every incorrect answer.
- If the candidate does not attempt any questions, no marks will be deducted from the total score.
- The 120 questions may or may not be equally divided among the subjects available.
- The exam duration for KIITEE is 3 hours or 180 minutes.
The subject KIITEE question paper pattern for admission to various Bachelor's and Master's courses offered by KIIT university is given below:
KIITEE Exam Pattern for Bachelor's Programmes
KIITEE exam pattern 2024 for admission to various Bachelor's programmes offered by KIIT university is discussed below:
|Stream||Subjects||Number of Questions|
|B. Tech/B.Arc (Science Group)||Physics||40|
|B.Sc Nursing/Biotechnology Dual Degree (5 years)||Physics||40|
|BBA/ BCA/BA.LLB/BBA.LLB/BSC.LLB/Master of Mass Communication (Integrated)/B.Arch (other group)/Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile)/Bachelor of Film and Television Production
|Analytical Ability and Logical Ability||30|
|B. Tech (Lateral Entry)||Mathematics||40|
|Basic Electrical Engineering||40|
KIITEE Exam Pattern 2024 for Master's Programmes and PhD
KIITEE question paper pattern 2024 for admission to various Master's Programmes and PhD courses is discussed below:
|Course||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|M.Sc Nursing||Questions based on B.Sc. Nursing||150||480|
|Integrated M.Sc||Questions based on B.Sc. Nursing||150||480|
M.Sc Applied Biotechnology
|Master of Public Health/ Master of Hospital Administration
Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation
Teaching research and aptitude
KIITEE Exam Pattern 2024 for MCA and MCA (Lateral Entry)
KIITEE exam pattern 2024 for MCA and MCA (Lateral Entry) is discussed below. Candidates must note that KIITEE Question Paper shall only contain 120 questions in all. KIITEE paper has to be attempted in 180 minutes.
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks per Section|
|Analytical and Logical Ability||30||120|
KIITEE Syllabus 2024
Candidates planning to appear for the KIITEE 2024 must ensure they are well-versed with the syllabus defined for their respective courses a couple of days before the exam. In addition, they must prepare notes so that last-minute revision is hassle-free and stress-free.
KIITEE B.Tech Syllabus 2024: The B.Tech syllabus shall contain topics from:
KIITEE B.Tech Lateral Entry Syllabus 2024: The syllabus for B.Tech Lateral Entry will contain topics from:
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
Candidates should refer to all the topics under each subject on KIITEE syllabus 2024 page to ensure the best preparation for KIITEE 2024.
KIITEE 2024 Preparation Tips
The students must aim for meticulous study to ensure they ace the entrance exam. Some of the preparation tips to help the aspirants achieve their goals are mentioned below:
- Start preparing at least three to four months before the exam so that you have ample time to cover each topic.
- Make revision notes.
- Stay hydrated.
- Do not sacrifice your rest or exercise at any cost.
- Yoga is a great way to avoid stress.
- Give the initial time to your weaknesses. But don't forget to work on your strong points.
- Keep the last week for revision. Don't start new topics at that time.
How many questions are asked in KIITEE 2024 exam?
The KIITEE 2024 exam consists of 120 objective questions.
What is the duration of the KIITEE exams 2024?
The exam duration for KIITEE is 3 hours or 180 minutes.
Are there any negative markings in KIITEE exams?
No, if the candidate does not attempt any questions, no marks will be deducted from the total score.