Your preparation is incomplete if you haven’t solved the KIITEE previous year's question papers. It gives all aspirants an insight into all aspects of the actual exam, such as the KIITEE question paper pattern, weightage of marks, types of questions, etc. The KIITEE is all set to be held from May 25, 2021 to May 27, 2021, the KIITEE slot booking is ongoing, and candidates will be able to book slots as per their convenience by visiting the official website.
KIITEE Previous Year Question Paper Highlights
In addition to testing a candidate’s subjective knowledge, solving the KIITEE previous year question papers would also:
- Familiarize students with the KIITEE question paper pattern.
- Help candidates devise their strategy to make best use of the given exam time.
- Enable candidates to predict which questions may be repeated in the upcoming exam, by observing the trends.
- Develop their self-confidence.
KIITEE Previous Year Question Papers for UG Courses
The candidates who have freshly passed their 12th Grade exams and are seeking admission in the KIIT University must solve the below given KIITEE Previous Year Question Papers for practice before appearing for the main exam, to familiarize themselves with the exam pattern and the various types of questions that may be asked in the examination.
KIITEE Previous Year Question Papers
KIITEE Previous Year Question Papers for PG Courses
Candidates who have already graduated are advised to solve the below-given KIITEE Previous Year Question Papers for various PG Programmes.
|KIITEE Previous Year Question Papers for PG Courses|
|LLM||LLM Question Paper|
|M.Sc||Applied Microbiology & Biotech|
|MCA||MCA Question Paper|
KIITEE Previous Year Question Papers for PhD Courses
KIIT University also runs PhD programmes under various disciplines. The KIITEE previous year question papers for various PhD courses are listed below:
|KIITEE Ph.D Previous Year Question Papers|
|PhD||Paper 1 (Common)|
|Electronics and Telecommunication|
|Computer Science Engineering|
KIITEE Preparation Tips
Students who are planning to appear for the KIITEE 2021 exam must follow the below-given preparation tips, which would help them ace the examination.
- Go through the KIITEE 2021 syllabus thoroughly, and decide the order in which you will approach each topic.
- Create a time-table and try your best to stick to it.
- Prepare revision notes and make sure to go through them on a weekly basis.
- Practice the KIITEE mock tests and previous years’ question papers at regular intervals for a better understanding of the main KIITEE exam pattern.