The admit card for KIITEE exam 2021 will be made available online on the official website of KIITEE. Candidates have to download the admit card, take a print out and bring it to the Exam Centre. This is a very important document and in case the candidate loses the KIITEE admit card, the candidate will not be allowed to take the exam. KIITEE admit card contains data regarding the examination as well as the candidate appearing for the examination.
It must be noted that the candidates need to make sure to preserve the admit card until the KIITEE 2021 Results are released by the official authorities.
How to Download KIITEE 2021 Admit Card?
Admit card acts as a pass to the respective examination that the candidate has applied for. Every candidate needs to download the KIITEE 2021 admit card from the official website itself. Even the candidates who have applied for the exam in the offline method have to download the Admit Card through the official website itself.
Steps to download the Admit Card is explained below in a detailed manner. Follow the procedures carefully so that you leave no room for mistakes.
- Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website of KIITEE.
- Step 2: Visit the candidates portal.
- Step 3: Enter Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Step 4: Click on ‘Submit’ after entering the details.
- Step 5: Complete the “KIITEE 2021 Slot Booking Process’ by selecting a suitable day and time as per convenience.
- Step 6: Book and confirm the slots.
- Step 7: Admit Card will display on the screen.
- Step 8: Carefully check the details on the Admit Card.
- Step 9: Download and take a printout of the Admit Card.
- Step 10: Make multiple copies of Admit Card for future purposes.
KIITEE 2021 Admit Card Highlights
After successful registration and application, the candidate will be issued with KIITEE Admit Card/Hall Ticket. Admit card serves as a proof that the candidate appearing for the KIITEE exam is eligible in every possible way. Some of the important highlights regarding KIITEE admit card is explained in the table given below.
|Issue and Availability||Admit Card will be issued and available on the official website of KIIT|
|Importance||No student will be allowed to appear for KIITEE 2021 without the Admit Card issued by KIIT. The downloaded Admit Card acts as a valid Admit Card|
|ID proof||The candidate needs to carry any photo ID along with the Admit Card which will be later verified by the KIITEE officials at the Exam Centres.|
|Discrepancy||If the candidate is not able to find the Admit Card on the KIITEE website then the candidate should approach the institution before the prior date.|
Details in KIITEE 2021 Admit Card
KIITEE 2021 Admit Card will have the following details which are listed below:
- Name and Roll Number
- D.O.B of the candidate
- Course Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Exam Centre
- KIITEE 2021 User Id No./ Registration No.
Admit card also contains the instructions regarding the KIITEE Exam.
KIITEE 2021 Exam Day Instructions
- Reporting time at the exam centre is at least 45 minutes before the scheduled time of the exam.
- All candidates are required to carry the hard copy of the KIITEE Admit Card 2021 as it is compulsory to get it verified at the registration desk for entry in the exam centre.
- Candidates need to produce their ID proof and photograph at the registration desk and get their fingerprints recorded.
- Post registration, candidates are directed to their allocated computer number in the exam hall/computer lab.
- Candidates are prohibited from carrying any electronic devices inside the exam centre including calculator, electronics watch, pager, mobile phones among other devices.
- Candidates can carry only a pen/pencil, hall ticket/admit card and original ID Proof. Additional things like slide rule, log table, and any other printed or written material is strictly prohibited.
- As per the information from the official website, "The candidature of a candidate, found to have changed hall or seat on his/her own, shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted". So, candidates need to make sure that they attempt hteir exam from their assigned seat only.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave their assigned seat unless the completion of exam is announced by the exam proctor or specifically permitted by the proctor.
Documents to carry along with the Admit Card
Following documents are to be carried along with the admit card to the exam centre for the verification of the identity of candidates:
- ID proof: Candidates need to carry an original and valid ID proof to the exam centre. Some of the documents that can be carried as ID proof are PAN card/ driving license/ voter ID/ passport/ Aadhaar card.
- Photograph: Candidates need to carry the same passport size photograph as uploaded in the online application form.
Problems in Downloading KIITEE Admit Card 2021
In some instances, candidates might face some issue in downloading the KIITEE admit card 2021. Such instances generally happen due to one of the following reasons:
- Wrong Credentials: This is the most common cause of error that candidates might face while trying to download the KIITEE admit card. Candidates need to ensure that they use the correct application number and the official date of birth as mentioned while filling the application form. In order to find your application number, use the option "Forgot Application Number" on the official exam website and get the details using name, gender and date of birth.
- Incomplete/Rejected Application: Only candidates who have successfully applied for the exam before the exam last date are able to download the KIITEE admit card from the official website.
- Mobile Download: Downloading on mobile phone should be avoided and candidates are advised to use a laptop or a computer to download their admit card.
- Internet Issues: Bad internet can be a major reason for candidates not being able to download the KIITEE admit card. Candidates need to ensure that they are using a good internet connection while downloading the admit card.
NOTE: While these are the most common scenarios where candidates are unable to download the admit card. However if the problem still persists, the candidate needs to contact the KIIT University at the earliest by sharing the details of their application form.
Discrepancies in Admit Card/Hall Ticket
There are several aspects of the KIITEE Admit Card 2021 that the candidates needs to make sure to avoid any discrepancies in the admit card. Candidates need to check for the following errors in the admit card:
- Name: Make sure the name is not misspelt.
- Application Number: The KIITEE application number mentioned on your admit card should be the same as the one generated at the time of filling KIITEE application form.
- Date of Birth: The DOB given on the admit card should be the same as mentioned on Class 10th certificate.
- KIITEE Exam Centre: Check and ensure that the exam centre is one out of the two city options selected at the time of filling application form.
- Photograph: The photograph should be clearly visible.
In case of any such discrepancies in the KIITEE admit card, candidates should contact the admission director to resolve their problem. Make sure to get the errors cleared before the commencement of the exam.
The Director, Admission,
Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar-751 024,
KIITEE Exam Centres
KIITEE 2021 conducted by KIIT University is organized across 69 Exam Centre all around India. Candidates can enter two preferences while filling the application form. The conducting authority has the right to choose any one of the two options as your prescribed exam cenntre which will be mentioned on the KITEE admit card. Check out KIITEE Exam Centres for more details.