Steps to download the KIITEE Admit Card
Admit card for KIITEE exam 2020 will be made available online on the official website of KIITEE. Candidate has to download the admit card, take a print out and bring it to the Exam Centre. This is a very important document and the candidate will not be allowed to take the exam without that. KIITEE admit card contains data regarding the examination as well as the candidate appearing for the examination.
KIITEE Admit Card 2020
If the candidate loses the KIITEE admit card under any circumstances then he/she will not be allowed to attend the examination. Admit card is a vital document for any candidate during the exam so it must be kept safe always.
Also, make sure to preserve the admit card until the KIITEE 2020 Results are released by the official authorities.
After successful registration and application, the candidate will be issued with KIITEE Admit Card/Hall Ticket. Admit card serves as a proof that the candidate appearing for the KIITEE exam is eligible in every possible way. Some of the important highlights regarding KIITEE admit card is explained in the table given below.
|Issue and Availability||Admit Card will be issued on April 4, 2020 and will be available on the official website of KIIT|
|Importance||No student will be allowed to appear for KIITEE 2020 without the Admit Card issued by KIIT. The downloaded Admit Card acts as a valid Admit Card|
|ID proof||The candidate needs to carry any photo ID along with the Admit Card which will be later verified by the KIITEE officials at the Exam Centres.|
|Discrepancy||If the candidate is not able to find the Admit Card on the KIITEE website then the candidate should approach the institution before the prior date.|
How to Download KIITEE 2020 Admit Card?
After the official dates of the KIITEE admit card issue is announced the admit card window is open for all the candidates to download their respective admit cards. Admit card acts as a pass to the respective examination that the candidate has applied for. Every candidate needs to download the KIITEE admit card from the official website itself. Even the candidates who have applied for the exam in the offline method have to download the Admit Card through the official website itself.
Steps to download the Admit Card is explained below in a detailed manner. Follow the procedures carefully so that you leave no room for mistakes.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of KIITEE.
- Visit the candidates portal.
- Enter Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on ‘Submit’ after entering the details.
- Complete the “KIITEE 2020 Slot Booking Process’ by selecting a suitable day and time as per convenience.
- Book and confirm the slots.
- Admit Card will display on the screen.
- Carefully check the details on the Admit Card.
- Download and take a printout of the Admit Card.
- Make multiple copies of Admit Card for future purposes.
Details in KIITEE 2020 Admit Card
KIITEE 2020 Admit Card will have the following details which are listed below:
- Name and Roll Number
- D.O.B of the candidate
- Course Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Exam Centre
- KIITEE 2020 User Id No./ Registration No.
The admit card also contains the instructions regarding the KIITEE Exam.
Documents to carry along with the Admit Card
Following documents are to be carried along with the admit card to the exam centre for the verification of the identity of candidates:
- ID proof: Candidates need to carry an original and valid ID proof to the exam centre. Some of the documents that can be carried as ID proof are PAN card/ driving license/ voter ID/ passport/ Aadhaar card.
- Photograph: Candidates need to carry the same passport size photograph as uploaded in the online application form.
Discrepancies in Admit Card/Hall Ticket
In case of any discrepancy in the Admit Card candidates should contact the admission director to resolve their problem. Make sure to get the errors cleared before the commencement of the exam.
The Director, Admission,
Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar-751 024,