TS ICET previous year question papers are available on the official website. For better preparation and knowledge of the subjects and the questions, candidates can refer to the entrance exam's previous year sample papers. By practising from the TS ICET previous year question papers, candidates will learn about the paper pattern, marking scheme, and the types of questions asked in recent years. This will help them a lot to experience the question paper pattern in real-time. Since the previous year papers are the replica of the actual paper, candidates can learn more and expect more similar questions in the examination. The application for TS ICET was released on May 7, 2021 and it can be filled on or before Jun 15, 2021.
Along with the TS ICET previous year question papers, candidates must follow the exam syllabus carefully to not miss out on any of the essential topics and the maximum number of questions. Refer to the PDFs given below for more details regarding the previous year papers of TS ICET.
Advantages of solving TS ICET Previous Year Papers
Solving the TS ICET Previous year question papers has several advantages. Candidates will get knowledge of the marking scheme of the TS ICET question papers. Some of the benefits are listed below:
- Candidates will be more aware of the TS ICET Paper structure.
- Candidates must keep a stopwatch and solve the questions within the specified time. By solving the TS ICET previous year question papers, aspirants will learn how to answer the allotted time questions.
- Candidates can enhance their work by solving tricky and time-taking questions.
- Aspirants will analyze which section they need to practice more.
- Practising TS ICET previous year question papers will help the candidates to solve the mock tests quickly.
- Candidates can boost up their confidence level by solving previous year question papers.
TS ICET Previous Papers with Solutions PDF
Candidates can download the TS ICET previous year paper from 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020. The link below will open a pdf that can be downloaded by clicking on the download button right-hand-corner.
|TS ICET 2020 Question Paper||TS ICET 2019 Question Papers||TS ICET 2018 Question Paper||TS ICET 2017 Question Paper|
TS ICET Question Paper Pattern
Exam pattern plays an essential role in the preparation of any examination. It has many details about the exam, which the candidate can refer to for their basic information. The paper structure is cleared if the candidate is referring to the exam pattern of any exam.
Exam Pattern is framed based on different parameters such as marking scheme, types of questions, number of questions, mode of the exam, paper duration, etc. In the table below, candidates can find all the details relevant to the TS ICET paper pattern.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Section A: Analytical Ability||75||75|
|Section B: Mathematical Ability||75||75|
|Algebraical Ability and Geometrical Ability||30||30|
|Section C: Communication Ability||50||50|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10||10|
TS ICET Preparation Tips
Preparation for any exam is not easy. Lots of practices are needed in every step. But to prepare for any exam, there are several ways by which students can learn, explore and prepare. Study materials are available online for course preparation. Apart from all these, candidates can also refer to the TS ICET Previous year question papers from which candidates can learn the question paper's live example. Though all of these parameters contribute to better preparation, candidates must still develop a proper exam preparation strategy and score well in the exam.
Here we have discussed some of the basic parameters or guidelines to crack the TS ICET exam:
- Make a proper Schedule: It is important to prepare a realistic timetable one month before the exam. Focus on the basics during the initial stages of preparation and also give priority to practice. Learning the concepts and then practising is very important to crack this exam.
- Attempt Mock Tests: Equally crucial to basics is attempting mocks and taking the mock test in the preparation phase. It will help the candidates to enhance their strengths and weaknesses. Candidates can build their strategies accordingly and work on their way up. The more mock tests candidates will take, the more familiar they will become with the test.
- Solve Previous Year Papers: Practicing the TS ICET Previous year question papers will give the real scenario of the question paper. These papers have been repeating questions that were asked in recent years. Candidates can refer to those questions and practice for the same pattern of the question to solve quickly during the exam. Solving these papers can also help in attempting all the problems in the mock test quickly.
TSICET 2016 Question Paper.pdf
TSICET 2017 Question Paper.pdf
TSICET-2015- QUESTION PAPER.pdf