The best way to revise for the XAT 2022 attempt is by solving the previous years' question papers. It won't just help them understand the type of questions and monitor their speed; but also enhance their understanding of the marking scheme, paper pattern, difficulty level, and the important topics. On this page, candidates will find several important details and XAT previous years' question papers.
Steps to download XAT Previous Year Papers
To download the XAT previous year papers, candidates can follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of XAT.
- Step 2: Search for the link to download the XAT question paper.
- Step 3: Click on the particular link and the screen will display the question papers for all the years on which the exam was conducted.
- Step 4: Candidates must remember that the question papers will be available in a downloadable PDF format.
XAT Previous Year Papers Download PDF
Given below are some of the XAT's previous years' question papers of the past few years. Once through with the syllabus, candidates can solve these papers and revise for the upcoming exam. Candidates are advised to start their practice at least three weeks before the exam date so that they can analyze their weak zones, and have ample time to work on them.
- XAT 2020 Question Paper
- XAT 2018 Question Paper with Solution PDF
- XAT 2017 Question Paper Download PDF
- XAT 2015 Question Paper
Advantages of solving XAT Previous Year Papers
Solving XAT Previous year papers will give an idea to the candidates about the entire structure of the XAT question paper and types of questions that are asked from the past few years and the marking scheme of the XAT question paper. There are several other advantages of solving these papers and which include:
- Candidates will get a detailed knowledge of the XAT exam pattern.
- Candidates will be able to sort the sections for themselves, on the basis of difficulty level.
- Candidates will learn to manage time efficiently. Candidates will have an idea that how much time they require for solving a particular section and in this way they can increase their speed of solving questions to complete the paper on time.
- The candidates will be able to find topics that have been asked repeatedly.
XAT 2022 Reference Books
Several books are available for preparation for the XAT exam. Candidates can choose the ones that suit their needs in the best way. Some of the reference books to help candidates' XAT exam preparation are mentioned below:
- XAT (Solved Papers 2008-2018) by Gautam Puri
- Jabbing the XAT Mock Tests and solved Papers - Arihant Publications
- Target 2018 by Disha Experts
How to prepare for XAT 2022?
Before starting the preparation for the XAT 2022 exam candidates must make sure all of the relevant material will be useful for them. There are numerous study materials and reference books out there. Out of them, candidates need to select the right ones that they think would actually help them in their preparation for XAT. Along with the reference books, candidates can also refer to the XAT previous year papers. Gathering all of this will give them a clear picture of how much they have to complete over the period they have allotted themselves. Some preparation strategies for XAT 2022 are mentioned below.
- Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria of the qualifying examination.
- Understanding the exam pattern is one of the tips.
- Candidates must be aware of the XAT Syllabus.
- Must have a conceptual knowledge of each & every topic.
- Solve XAT previous year papers to get an idea of what type of questions are being asked.
- Refer to the study materials for better guidance of the subjects.
- Must focus on the preparation strategies.