The XAT Previous Year Papers are a very important aspect for the preparation. Candidates should practise by attending a lot of previous years question papers in order to be trained and to be confident to attend the main exam. The more number of question papers the candidates practise, the better are their chances to score well or exceptionally well in the XAT 2021 Exam. It also helps them to understand and have an insight into how the questions are being asked in the exam, and they can prepare accordingly. Candidates can go through and download the XAT previous year papers that are given below for practice.
Steps to download XAT Previous Year Papers
To download the XAT Previous year papers, candidates must follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of XAT.
- Search for the link to download the XAT question paper.
- Click on the particular link and the screen will display the question papers for all the year on which exam was conducted.
- Candidates must remember that the XAT question paper will be available in PDF format.
- Candidates will now be able to download the XAT previous year papers.
XAT Previous Year Papers Download PDF
For the better preparation of any exam, previous year papers play an important role. With the help of XAT previous year papers, candidates will be able to solve the questions that were asked in recent years. Also, these papers are available in PDF format so candidates have to download these papers and they can do the practice for the same. By practising XAT previous year question papers, the candidates can evaluate their performance and point out the subjects they need to work on. They can make the necessary changes accordingly in their study plan. Candidates must practise the XAT previous year papers weekly. Candidates must solve the maximum number of XAT last year paper for each of the section and should also attempt mock tests for those sections. Candidates can check the links given below for XAT previous year papers.
- XAT 2020 Question Paper
- XAT 2018 Question Paper with Solution PDF
- XAT 2017 Question Paper Download PDF
Advantages of solving XAT Previous Year Papers
Solving XAT Previous year papers will give an idea to the candidates about the entire structure of the XAT question paper and types of questions that are asked from the past few years and marking scheme of the XAT question paper. There are several other advantages of solving these papers and which include:
- Candidates will get a detailed knowledge of the WBJEE exam pattern.
- Candidates will be aware of the paper difficulty level that which section is easy, which has moderate or difficult questions.
- By solving the XAT Previous year papers, candidates will get to know in which section they need to focus more and on which they should focus less.
- Candidates will learn to manage time efficiently. Candidates will have an idea that how much time they require for solving a particular section and in this way they can increase their speed of solving questions to complete the paper on time.
- Candidates can focus more on the questions which are asked repeatedly in recent years.
- Solving XAT previous year papers will increase the self-confidence of the candidates.
XAT Reference Books
Several books are available for the preparation of the XAT exam. Candidates can refer to these books and can plan according to the XAT syllabus. These books can be referred along with the XAT previous year papers. Some of the books that can be referred by the candidates for the XAT preparation are listed below:
- XAT (Solved Papers 2008-2018) by Gautam Puri
- Jabbing the XAT Mock Tests and solved Papers - Arihant Publications
- Target 2018 by Disha Experts
How to prepare for XAT 2021?
Before starting the preparation for the XAT 2021 exam candidates must make sure all of the relevant material will be useful for them. There are numerous study materials and reference books out there. Out of them, candidates need to select the right ones that they think would actually help them in their preparation for XAT. Along with the reference books, candidates can also refer to the XAT previous year papers. Gathering all of this will give them a clear picture of how much they have to complete over the period they have allotted themselves. The preparation strategy for XAT 2021 are:
- Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria of the qualifying examination.
- Understanding the exam pattern is one of the tips.
- Candidates must be aware of the XAT Syllabus.
- Must have a conceptual knowledge of each & every topic.
- Solve XAT previous year papers to get an idea of what type of questions are being asked.
- Refer to the study materials for better guidance of the subjects.
- Must focus on the preparation strategies.