The answer key for XAT 2022 will be released on the official website by the XLRI, shortly after the exam has been carried out. By providing their login credentials, candidates will be able to access it.
XAT Answer Key 2022 Notification
The XAT conducting authorities release the answer keys in two phases. The first one, known as the provisional answer key for XAT is released soon after the date of examination. Candidates can download it from the official website and compare their responses with the ones mentioned in the provisional answer key. If they feel that the response marked in the official provisional answer key is incorrect, they also have the option to report grievances. Their claims will be verified by the concerned personnel. If found correct, their objection fee will be refunded.
Once all the grievances have been gone through, XLRI will release the final answer key for XAT 2022. The candidates must note that raising objections is not possible after the final XAT 2022 answer key is released. The dates for the release of the answer keys will be announced later.
How to download the XAT Answer Key?
To download the XAT 2022 answer key, candidates must ensure that they have a strong internet connection and a compatible browser. The steps to access the document are given below:
- Visit the official website of XAT 2022.
- Log in with the XAT user ID and password.
- Click on the candidate response to generate the answer key and the question paper.
- The screen will display the XAT answer key.
- Check the correct options, marked in green, and the response of the candidates mentioned after question ID.
How to challenge the XAT Answer Key 2022?
The provisional XAT 2022 answer key is released a few days after the exam. The candidates can download it from the official website by following the steps given above. At the time of checking, if the candidates come across any discrepancy in the provisional XAT 2022 answer key, they must challenge it by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of XAT.
- Log in with the XAT ID and password.
- Download the XAT answer key and the question paper.
- Select the question ID which the candidates think is incorrect. Create the proof to support the claim.
- Post completion of all these steps, candidates have to write an email to the exam authorities and attach the proof.
- Candidates must enter the information in the email such as the ID, name of the candidate, question ID, objection to a particular question and its answer, evidence, or valid proof against the answer present in the answer key.
XAT Answer Key PDF Download
The answer keys for XAT 2022 will be uploaded to the official website in PDF format. The candidates will be able to download them and estimate their XAT 2022 scores by logging in. For a better understanding, candidates can check the previous years' XAT answer keys provided below.
XAT 2022 Marking Scheme
To be able to calculate their scores before the announcement of the XAT 2022 result, it is important for candidates to understand the exam pattern and the marking scheme. The XAT 2022 marking scheme is briefly discussed below.
- Candidates will get 1 mark for answering a question correctly.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrectly answered question.
- The maximum number of questions which the candidates must leave unattempted is 8. 9th question onward, 0.10 marks will be deducted for each question left unanswered.
- The General Knowledge section will not be considered at the time of percentile evaluation.
Read more: XAT Exam Pattern 2022