- March 5, 2021: The admit card for TANCET 2021 is released. Candidates who have successfully submitted their applications can download the hall ticket by logging in.
The conducting body of the TANCET exam has released the admit card on its official website. The candidates need to download the same using the login credentials as the hard copy is not sent through post. If in case the admit card gets lost, the candidate can apply for the duplicate admit card by paying INR 100 through demand draft. The TANCET admit card consists of details of the candidate, exam centre, exam timings and the exam date.
Anna University, Chennai released TANCET admit card 2021 on Mar 5, 2021. The admit card is available only for those candidates who have completed the registration process. Students have to enter their password and user-id carefully in the login portal to download the Anna University the admit card for the exam. Once students get access to their respective TANCET hall ticket 2021, they have to verify all details provided on the admit card like name, photograph, signature and so on. If a student finds any disparity he or she should immediately report to the concerned authorities by mail or by phone. Candidates have to make discrepancies cleared before the date of the exam.Thet can read more about exam dates in TANCET important dates section.
TANCET Admit Card 2021 Highlights
Here, certain prominent aspects of the TANCET admit card are mentioned in a tabulated format. Candidates can check out the table for reference.
|TANCET admit card Release Date||Mar 5, 2021|
|TANCET 2021 Exam Date||Mar 20, 2021 till Mar 21, 2021|
|Issuing body||Anna University|
|Mode of availability||Online|
|Details required to download||User ID and Password|
|Details on TANCET admit card 2021||Candidate’s name, the application number, test centre, test date & time, course, category|
|Documents to carry on exam day||TANCET hall ticket and one Photo ID|
Steps to Download TANCET Admit Card 2021
Below are the steps required for the TANCET admit card 2021 Download:
Step 1: Candidates should log on to the Official website for the exam "annauni.edu" and click on TANCET 2021 link.
Step 2: Candidates should click on the “Download hall ticket” button.
Step 3: Enter the login details i.e. user id and the password. After entering the details, click on “Login” Button.
Step 4: TANCET admit card 2021 will be displayed on the screen. All the details related to the admit card will be shown. The candidate needs to save the soft-copy of the same.
Piece of Advice
It is advised in the interest of candidates to take at least 3 printouts of TANCET admit card 2021. Moreover, candidates are expected to save the admit card in pdf format, as it may be useful for future admission purposes. Candidates must not forget to carry the TANCET hall ticket 2021 to the exam hall on exam day. It is mandatory and without it, a candidate will not be allowed inside the exam hall even if that candidate has completed the registration process successfully.
Retrieval of the Password to Download the TANCET Admit Card 2021
Candidates should be aware that the TANCET admit card can be downloaded online only, from the official website of the exam, i.e. Anna University. Candidates are required to enter their login credentials, which include a password. In case if they forget their passwords, candidates can go through the following procedure to retrieve their passwords for downloading the admit card.
Steps to Retrieve the Password for Downloading the TANCET Admit Card 2021
Steps to retrieve the password for downloading the TANCET admit card.
- Visit the official website of Anna University
- Click on the Login page
- Click on the Forgot Password tab
- Given the necessary details and click on email verification.
- Verify the account and enter a new password.
Details mentioned in the TANCET Admit Card 2021
The candidates should go through the details in the TANCET admit card thoroughly. The necessary details mentioned in the admit card are given below for the candidates to make a note of the same.
- Name and signature of the candidate
- The Exam Centre details
- Address of the candidate
- Instructions related to the TANCET admit card
- Photograph of the candidate
Documents Required along with the TANCET Admit Card 2021
The necessary documents that are required to be brought on the day of the exam, along with the TANCET admit card, are given below for the reference of the candidates.
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by college authorities
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
Acquiring Duplicate TANCET Admit Card2021
If in case, a candidate looses or damages the TANCET 2021 admit card then he/she should contact authorities of TANCET exam 2021 or Anna University, Chennai. The procedure to produce a duplicate admit card is given below.
- If the TANCET admit card is lost after the examination is over, a duplicate hall ticket will be made available. And for that, a candidate has to pay Rs. 100.
- The payment has to be done in the form of a demand draft with a written request to The Secretary, Anna University, Chennai–600 025, indicating the Registration No./ Application No. and the name of the examination centre.
- A demand draft (DD) for the payment has to be obtained from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai, payable at Chennai.
Along with the above-mentioned necessities, a written request indicating the Registration number / Application number and the name of the Exam Centres must also be submitted.
Discrepancies in the TANCET Admit Card 2021
If any eligible candidate does not receive the TANCET 2021 admit card then he/she should contact authorities of Anna University, Chennai. If there are any discrepancies or errors found in the admit card, candidates can reach out to the following address:
The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai–600 025.
Instructions on the TANCET Admit Card 2021
- The details on the Admit Card should be correct and should not contain any kind of discrepancies on the day of the exam.
- The candidates are required to bring a valid Government authorized ID card with a photograph, for verification.
- The photograph and the signature of the candidates are required to be clear and the hard copy of the Admit Card must be on an A4 sheet.
- Failing to bring the Admit Card on the day of the exam will result in candidates being prohibited to enter the exam hall.
TANCET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates are advised to checkout the TANCET 2021 Exam Pattern prior to starting the preparation for the exam. The candidates can go through the exam pattern even prior to receiving their TANCET admit card. The following are the sections in the exam pattern:
- Section I (compulsory)
- Section II (compulsory)
- Section III (Optional)
The TANCET 2021 Exam is of 115 marks in total and there is negative marking. Candidates will lose 1/3 marks per wrong answer in the exam.
TANCET 2021 Exam Centres
The Exam Centres list is given below for the candidates to go through and make a note of. The exam centres for TANCET are as follows.