TANCET 2023 admit card will be released on the official website. Candidates must download the same using the login credentials as the hard copy will not be sent through the post. If the admit card of TANCET gets lost, the candidate can apply for the duplicate admit card by paying INR 100 through the demand draft. TANCET admit card consists of details of the candidate, exam centre, exam timings, and the exam date.
Latest Updates on TANCET
- Aug 30, 2022: TANCET 2023 tentative exam dates have been announced. The exams will be held from Feb 25 - Feb 26, 2023. Read More
TANCET Admit Card 2023 Highlights
Anna University, Chennai will release TANCET 2023 hall ticket on the official website. Students must enter their password and user-id carefully in the login portal to download the Anna University admit card for the exam. Once students get access to their respective TANCET hall ticket 2023, they must verify all details provided on the admit card like name, photograph, signature and so on. If a student found any disparity he or she should immediately report to the concerned authorities by mail or by phone.
Here, certain prominent aspects of TANCET admit card are mentioned below in a tabulated format. Candidates can check out the table for reference.
|TANCET Admit Card Release Date||To be announced|
|TANCET 2023 Exam Date||Feb 25 - Feb 26, 2023|
|Issuing Body||Anna University|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|Details Required to Download||User ID and Password|
|Details on TANCET Admit Card 2023||Candidate’s name, the application number, test centre, test date & time, course, category|
|Documents to Carry on Exam Day||TANCET hall ticket and one Photo ID|
Steps to Download TANCET Admit Card 2023
Below are the steps required for TANCET admit card 2023 Download.
Step 1: Log on to the Official website for the exam "annauni.edu" and click on TANCET 2023 link.
Step 2: Click on the “Download hall ticket” button.
Step 3: Enter the login details i.e. user ID and the password. After entering the details, click on the “Login” button.
Step 4: TANCET admit card 2023 will be displayed on the screen. All the details related to the admit card will be shown. The candidate needs to save the soft copy of the same.
Note: It is advised in the interest of candidates to take at least 3 printouts of TANCET admit card 2023. Moreover, candidates are expected to save the admit card in pdf format, as it may be useful for future admission purposes. Candidates must not forget to carry TANCET hall ticket 2023 to the exam hall on exam day. It was mandatory and without it, a candidate will not be allowed inside the exam hall even if that candidate had completed the registration process successfully.
Retrieval of the Password to Download TANCET Admit Card 2023
Candidates should be aware that TANCET admit card can be downloaded online only, from the official website of the exam, i.e. Anna University. Candidates are required to enter their login credentials. In case if they forget their passwords, candidates can go through the following procedure to retrieve their passwords for downloading the admit card.
Steps to Retrieve the Password for Downloading TANCET Admit Card 2023
Steps to retrieve the password for downloading TANCET admit card are mentioned as follows.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Anna University.
- Step 2: Click on the Login page.
- Step 3: Click on the Forgot Password tab.
- Step 4: Given the necessary details and click on email verification.
- Step 5: Verify the account and enter a new password.
Details Mentioned in TANCET Admit Card 2023
The candidates should go through the details in TANCET admit card thoroughly. The necessary details mentioned in the admit card are given below for the candidates to make a note of the same.
- Name and signature of the candidate.
- The Exam Centre details.
- Address of the candidate.
- Instructions related to TANCET admit card.
- Photograph of the candidate.
Documents Required Along with TANCET Admit Card 2023
The necessary documents that are required to be brought on the day of the exam, along with TANCET admit card, are given below for the reference of the candidates.
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by college authorities
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
Acquiring Duplicate TANCET Admit Card2023
If in case, a candidate loses TANCET 2023 admit card then he/she can contact authorities of TANCET exam 2023 or Anna University, Chennai. The procedure to produce a duplicate admit card is given below.
- If TANCET admit card is lost after the examination is over, a duplicate hall ticket will be made available. And for that, a candidate has to pay INR 100.
- The payment has to be done in the form of a demand draft with a written request to The Secretary, Anna University, Chennai–600 025, indicating the Registration No./ Application No. and the name of the examination centre.
- A demand draft (DD) for the payment has to be obtained from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai, payable at Chennai.
Along with the above-mentioned necessities, a written request indicating the Registration number / Application number and the name of the Exam Centres must also be submitted.
Discrepancies in TANCET Admit Card 2023
If any eligible candidate doesn't receive TANCET 2023 admit card then he/she should contact the authorities of Anna University, Chennai. If there are any discrepancies or errors found in the admit card, candidates can reach out to the following address.
Chennai – 600025.
Instructions on TANCET Admit Card 2023
There are certain instructions that are mentioned in TANCET admit card. Before going to the exam centre, it is advised to read those instructions carefully and follow those as well. Some of those instructions are mentioned as follows.
- The details on the Admit Card should be correct and should not contain any kind of discrepancies on the day of the exam.
- The candidates are required to bring a valid Government authorized ID card with a photograph, for verification.
- The photograph and the signature of the candidates are required to be clear and the hard copy of the Admit Card must be on an A4 sheet.
- Failing to bring the admit card on the day of the exam will result in candidates being prohibited to enter the exam hall.
TANCET 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates are advised to check out TANCET 2023 Exam Pattern prior to starting the preparation for the exam. The candidates could go through the exam pattern even prior to receiving their TANCET admit card. The following are the sections in the exam pattern:
- Section I (compulsory)
- Section II (compulsory)
- Section III (Optional)
TANCET 2023 Exam is of 115 marks in total and there is negative marking. Candidates will lose 1/3 marks per wrong answer in the exam.
Read More: TANCET 2023 Exam Pattern
TANCET 2023 Exam Centres
The Exam Centres list is given below for the candidates to go through and make a note of. The exam centres for TANCET are as follows.
Read More: Exam Centres for TANCET