The Top 10 MBA Colleges in Coimbatore under TANCET will help students choose an institution based on their location. The TANCET exam is scheduled on 26th March 2023, where the students will score high to match the listed college’s eligibility criteria.
Top 10 MBA Colleges in Coimbatore under TANCET will help aspiring MBA students to shortlist the colleges based on their TANCET cutoffs for the respective category and their eligibility criteria. The TANCET 2023 is scheduled to be conducted on 26th March 2023, and the result dates are yet to be announced. The students can also learn about the common admission process for all the B-schools and prepare for it accordingly.
Table of Content:
- Top 10 MBA Colleges in Coimbatore under TANCET
- Eligibility Criteria for Top MBA Colleges in Coimbatore Accepting TANCET
- Admission Process for Top MBA Colleges in Coimbatore under TANCET
Top 10 MBA Colleges in Coimbatore under TANCET
The MBA aspirants can check out the Top 10 MBA colleges in Coimbatore accepting TANCET. The TANCET exam will be conducted on 26th March 2023, and the result date is yet to be notified. In the meantime, the students check out the list of Top 10 MBA colleges with important details.
- PSG Institute of Management
- Kumaraguru Institute of Management
- PSGR Krishnammal College
- Sri Ramakrishna College of Arts & Science
- GRG School of Management
- Jansons School of Business
- Firebird Institute of Research in Management
- Hindusthan College of Engineering & Technology
- Karpagam Academy of Higher Education
- Coimbatore Institute of Management & Technology
1. PSG Institute of Management
PSG Institute of Management was established in 1994 with management programs for students. The courses offered are MBA (Affiliated with Anna University), MBA (University of Toledo, Ohio), MBA (University of LEEDS, UK), and PGDM. The course fees range between 8 to 10 lakhs, and the parameters for admission are TANCET or MAT score, WAT, group discussion, and personal interview.
Read More: PSG Institute of Management
2. Kumaraguru Insitute of Management
Kumaraguru Institute of Management is one of the popular B-schools in Coimbatore. The courses offered are MBA in Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Operations & Supply Chain, and Entrepreneurship. They also have a PDGM option for candidates with work experience. The candidates are offered admission for the respective eligibility criteria for each program.
Read More: Kumaraguru Insitute of Management
3. PSGR Krishnammal College For Women
PSGR Krishnammal College is especially for women who want to pursue an education in management studies. The students are offered with MBA in HR, Marketing, Finance, Operations, and Information Technology. And the course fee stretches from 5 to 6.25 lakhs with an adequate TANCET score based on the candidate’s category.
Read More: PSGR Krishnammal College For Women
4. Sri Ramakrishna College of Arts & Science
Sri Ramakrishna College of Arts & Science added its MBA program in 2004 after converting it into an autonomous college. The courses offered are MBA in HR, Finance, Supply Chain, and Marketing for their students. The course fee starts from 4 lakhs and might vary based on the chosen course. The college accepts TANCET, MAT, and CMAT as their MBA entrance exams.
Read More: Sri Ramakrishna College of Arts & Science
5. GRG School of Management
GRG School of Management is for the woman students only. And the management school was established in 1993, where the institution offers courses such as MBA and PGDM in Marketing, HR, Finance, General Management studies, and Entrepreneurship. The college accepts MAT, TANCET, CAT, and GMAT as their MBA entrance exams, apart from the other selection rounds.
Read More: GRG School of Management
6. Jansons School of Business
Jansons School of Business offers MBA, PGDM, Ph.D., and M.Phil in Management Studies. The course fee ranged from 7.25 lakhs to 11 lakhs (for MBA and PDGM only). The specializations offered are HR, Marketing, Supply Chain, Financial Management, and International Business. The institution accepts TANCET, MAT, and CAT for the MBA entrance exam scores.
Read More: Jansons School of Business
7. Firebird Institute of Research in Management
Firebird Institute of Research in Management is relatively new compared to the other institutions. But it has produced very worthy MBA candidates for top MNCs. The courses offered are PGDM and MBA in Marketing, Financial Management, HR, Operations and Supply Chain Management, Business Analytics, and General Management. The course fee ranges from 7.3 to 9 lakhs.
Read More: Firebird Institute of Research in Management
8. Hindusthan College of Engineering & Technology
Hindusthan College of Engineering & Technology also offers MBA courses to its students. The course fee ranges from 4.75 to 6 lakhs for marketing, Finance, HR, and operations specializations. The students are exposed to various industries through industrial visits and projects.
Read More: Hindusthan College of Engineering & Technology
9. Karpagam Academy of Higher Education
Karpagam Academy of Higher Education offers students MBA courses with specializations in Financial Management, HR, and Marketing. The students are supposed to have TANCET, MAT, or CMAT scores to get admission to this institution. The course fee ranged from 3 to 5.75 lakhs for 2 years MBA program.
Read More: Karpagam Academy of Higher Education
10. Coimbatore Institute of Management & Technology
Coimbatore Institute of Management & Technology is one of the top 10 MBA colleges in Coimbatore, accepting TANCET. The courses offered are MBA in Finance, HR, Marketing, Business Analytics, and Operations for their students. The course fee ranges between 2.23 lakhs to 4 lakhs (changes depending on the course).
Read More: Coimbatore Institute of Management & Technology
Eligibility Criteria for Top 10 MBA Colleges in Coimbatore Accepting TANCET
The eligibility criteria for top MBA colleges in Coimbatore under TANCET are discussed as pointers below for the MBA aspirants to check all the boxes before proceeding with the application process.
- A minimum of 60% in the candidate’s 10th and 12th board exams
- A minimum of 50% score in their undergraduate degree from a recognized institution.
- The eligibility cutoff in the entrance exams, such as MAT, TANCET, etc., is based on the candidate’s category.
- No backlogs in their Bachelor’s Degree (for some institutions) or cleared all the arrear papers before applying for the MBA course.
Admission Process for Top MBA Colleges in Coimbatore under TANCET
The students applying to the mentioned top 10 MBA colleges in Coimbatore that accept TANCET must know the common admission process for any business school.
- The candidates must have appeared on MBA entrance examinations such as TANCET, MAT, CMAT, and GMAT.
- The candidates must have the TANCET cutoff 2023 based on their categories, such as General/OBC/SC/ST/Others.
- The candidates must apply to the MBA colleges by giving details on their personal, academic, and work experience (if necessary).
- The candidates must apply with the MBA entrance exam scorecards or send the scoring end with the application number to the respective applied colleges.
- The selected candidates will be called for a Writing Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) on current topics, and finally, the Personal Interview (PI)
- Only the selected candidates in each round will be the students of the respective MBA colleges.
Documents Required for Admission
The documents required for the selected candidates to get admission in any of the listed top 20 MBA colleges in Coimbatore under TANCET would be;
- 10th and 12 mark sheet
- UG provisional and degree certificates
- UG mark sheets for each semester
- Code of Conduct certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate (if necessary)
- TANCET, MAT, CMAT, GMAT, or CAT mark sheets
- Identity Proof (Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter’s ID, etc)
- Print out of Online application form
- Print out of Acceptance Offer Letter from the E-mail
POST YOUR COMMENT