TANCET reference books 2023 will help candidates to score high marks in the exam. Candidates should begin their TANCET 2023 preparation with the best books and study materials for TANCET. The best TANCET 2023 preparation books are included here, along with recommended study materials and crucial preparation recommendations.
Course Wise TANCET Books
Choosing the correct choice of books is an important aspect of exam preparation. There are several study materials available both online and offline, making it difficult for a newcomer to choose which ones to use. Aspirants should consult publications that cover all of the topics in-depth and explain the answers in the most straightforward manner feasible.
There is no specific syllabus provided for TANCET 2023 exam, so the candidates should draw an idea from the syllabus and question papers and accordingly prepare for the same.
Candidates should note that the Quantitative Aptitude, Data Sufficiency and Business Analysis sections need a lot of practice as the difficulty level is a bit higher and there is negative marking. The reference books mentioned here include beginner levels to advanced levels. The list of TANCET books is mentioned below course wise.
TANCET MBA Exam Preparation Books
Quantitative Ability, Data Sufficiency, Business Situation Analysis, Reading Comprehension, and English Usage are the five parts of the TANCET MBA syllabus. The finest books to prepare for the TANCET exam 2023 are listed below per section.
Best Books for TANCET MBA Preparation for Quantitative Ability
This portion will assess the candidate's math abilities. Algebra, Number Systems, Linear equations, Speed, Distance, Time & Work, Mensuration, and Probability are among the topics that aspirants must cover. For TANCET preparation, candidates should read the following books.
|The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examinations||Dinesh Khattar|
|Quantitative Aptitude||RS Aggarwal|
|Class IX and X books||NCERT|
|Magical Book on Quicker Maths||M Tyra|
|TANCET MBA||ES Ramasamy|
Best Books for TANCET MBA Preparation for Data Sufficiency
Bar graphs, line charts, tabular forms, caselet forms, and missing data are among the subjects covered in this section. In the table below, you'll find the top books for Data Interpretation preparation.
|Data Interpretation for CAT||Arun Sharma|
|Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||Ananta Ashisha|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||Gautam Puri|
|Data Interpretation Simplified||Jagan Saneja|
Best Books for TANCET MBA Preparation for Business Situation Analysis
This portion assesses the candidates' analytical and decision-making abilities. In the table below, you'll find the top books for Business Situation Analysis preparation.
|Analytical Reasoning||MK Pandey|
|Multi-Dimensional Reasoning||Mishra & Kumar Dr Lal|
|Reasoning Book for Competitive Examinations||Pearson|
Best Books for TANCET MBA Preparation for RC & English Usage
This section assesses candidates' English language proficiency. Antonyms, Articles, Editing, Omitting, Prepositions, Analogy, and other topics are covered in this section. The table below lists the greatest novels for reading comprehension and English usage.
|High School Grammar||Wren & Martin|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
|Business English and Communication||John O E Clark|
|30 Days to a more powerful Vocabulary||Norman Lewis|
|The Students’ Companion||Wilfred D Best|
Other TANCET Books for MBA and MCA
TANCET books for MBA and MCA are listed below for the reference of the candidates.
|Name of the Book||Author/Publication||Cover Page|
|UGC NET/SET MANAGEMENT||Arihant|
|INTRODUCTORY MACROECONOMICS||Gregory Mankiw|
|MBA ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE||Kaplan|
|TANCET MBA Anna University||E.S Ramasamy|
|TANCET Anna University, Superior Guide MCA||Sakthi's|
|MBA Entrances- 50 plus solved papers for IIFT, XAT, CMAT, NMAT||Arihant|
TANCET Books for ME/M.Tech/M.Plan/M.Arch
TANCET Books for EEE, CSE and other important courses under ME/M.Tech/M.Plan/M.Arch are listed below for the reference of the candidates.
- NCERT Books.
- TANCET Books for Advanced Engineering Mathematics (Third Edition) by Merle C. Potter, J. L. Goldberg, and Edward Aboufadel.
- Advanced engineering mathematics by Earle c. Potter.
|Name of the Book||Author/Publication||Cover Page|
|TANCET ME- Civil Engineering Book||Bakshi|
|NCERT PHYSICS 12th||NCERT|
|TANCET Book for Mechanical Engineering||Suda's|
|TANCET ME, M.Arch, M.Tech, M.Plan-Anna University||Suda's|
Importance of TANCET Preparation Books
TANCET books are a very important aspect of preparation for the exam. The following are certain points that depict the importance of TANCET books.
- TANCET books are required to prepare effectively for the exam. Candidates will understand the important topics easily with the help of those books.
- All the important topics can be covered as per the syllabus, leaving none.
- The previous year's paper and mock tests in TANCET books help the candidates practise more and they can eventually score high in the exam.
- Since all the necessary topics are covered in the reference books, candidates will not need to refer to any other outside source for reference.
How to Select TANCET Books for Preparation?
Candidates should follow the below-given points for selecting TANCET books.
- The year of publication is very important for selecting reference books since the most recently published books contain all the updated topics and syllabi to be covered. Hence recent publications are to be bought for preparation.
- The ideal TANCET books should consist of all the information provided in simple language, which is easily readable and understandable.
- It is recommended that the candidates choose their reference books on the basis of the reputation of the author as well as the publication house. Books with reputed and very popular authors must be chosen.
- TANCET books should also contain any numbers of mock test papers, sample question papers, and previous years' question paper content for the candidates to practice on.
Candidates should go through the exam pattern to understand the question paper better.
TANCET Exam Pattern
Candidates are advised to check out TANCET 2023 exam pattern prior to starting the preparation for the exam. By knowing and understanding the exam pattern, candidates will get a simple idea about the distribution of questions throughout the question paper and can accordingly prepare with the help of TANCET books.
TANCET Exam Pattern for M.Tech/ME/M.Plan
TANCET exam pattern for M.Tech/ME/M.Plan is divided into the following sections:
- Section I (compulsory)
- Section II (compulsory)
- Section III (Optional)
The MTech/ME/MPlan exam is 115 marks in total and there is a negative marking. Candidates will lose 1/3 mark per the wrong answer in the exam. Candidates can prepare using TANCET books accordingly.
TANCET Exam Pattern for MBA and MCA
TANCET exam pattern for MBA and MBA is divided into different sections, as depicted below in the form of a table, for the reference of the candidates.
|TANCET Exam Pattern Sections for MBA||TANCET Exam Pattern Sections for MCA|
|Data Interpretation||Quantitative Ability|
|English Language||Logical Reasoning|
|Verbal ability||Computer Awareness|
MBA and MCA exams are 100 marks each, in total, and there is negative marking. Candidates will lose 1/3 mark per wrong answer in the exam. Candidates can prepare using TANCET books accordingly.
Along with understanding the exam pattern of the exam, going through the preparation tips for the same is also important.
TANCET Preparation Tips
Preparation is one of the most important processes in the exam. Candidates can go through the following points, along with referring to TANCET books.
- Candidates should start their preparations two months prior to the exam. The preparation should begin with the exam pattern and the syllabus.
- Preparation from home can be done easily with the help of a timetable to schedule the preparation. Candidates may be subjected to certain distractions, however, they must not deviate and should learn from TANCET books, and revise important topics.
- It is beneficial to study 8 - 10 hours a day.
- Mock tests can be attempted in order to improve time management.
- Candidates should solve previous years' question papers.
- They can also prepare quick notes from TANCET books, on important topics for revision.