The Vasavi College of Engineering [VCE] Hyderabad Telangana is a private autonomous institution that was established in the year 1981. The college is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation and was founded by Vasavi Academy of Education. Vasavi College Of Engineering is affiliated to Osmania University. The college offers a good and refreshing appeal through its beautiful landscapes and architectural constructions. The college is aligned towards its mission of nurturing the holistic development of the students for a better future. The college has an R & D Cell which performs various research activities related to Networking, Digital Signal Processing, Robotics and Automation, Optics Designs, Optical Imaging, etc. It also organizes various social and cultural events that help students to showcase their talents. It has various clubs in which the students can join.
The College offers 6 undergraduate and 6 postgraduate courses with an intake of 600 and 156 respectively. VCE offers well-organized career counseling to its students. It provides a good ambiance that leads to faculty and student satisfaction. The Vasavi College of Engineering admission to undergraduate courses for the 'A' category which comprises 70% of seats is based on the EAMCET score. The remaining 30% are Management seats, which are Vasavi College of Engineering B category seats. The admission to the ME course is based on the GATE score or a valid rank in PGECET.
In order to make its student's industry ready and to enhance their technical knowledge, the college offers various Value-Added courses like CISCO, DSP, Embedded System, CAD/CAM, GIS, and VLSI. It is the first and only college in its state that offers these courses.
Vasavi College Of Engineering is a well established self-financing college located in Hyderabad. The college has full-fledged infrastructure and highly qualified faculties to take care of the curriculum. Some of the highlights of the college are mentioned below.
|Year of Establishment||1981|
|Type Of Institution||Private|
Library, Transport, Medical Facility, Computer Center, Language Labs.
9-5-81, Ibrahim Bagh Rd, Ibrahim Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500031
|VCE Contact No.||
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate|
The college organizes various activities to engage the students. They are as mentioned below.
The Vasavi College of Engineering Facilities are as mentioned below.
The Vasavi Engineering College Hyderabad has received the rankings and recognition as mentioned below.
The courses offered by Vasavi College are as mentioned below.
Civil, Mechanical, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, Information Technology
Embedded Systems and VLSI Design, Advanced Design & Manufacturing, Communication Engg. & Signal Processing, Computer Science and Engineering, Power Systems and Power Electronics
Want to Know Fee Details?
The fee for various courses offered by Vasavi College is as mentioned below.
The annual fee for 4 years B.E course is as mentioned below.
The annual fee for 2 years M.E/ M.Tech course is as mentioned below.
The annual fee for 3 years MCA course is as mentioned below.
The Vasavi College of Engineering Scholarship details is as given below.
The Vasavi College of Engineering placement details is as mentioned below.
1. Where is Vasavi College located?
-Vasavi College is located in the suburbs of Ibrahimbagh in Hyderabad.
2. What are the courses offered by Vasavi College of Engineering?
-The college offers undergraduate courses in B.E and postgraduate courses in M.E/M.Tech & MCA.
3. What are the documents that need to be submitted along with the application form?
-You need to submit your 10th and 12th mark sheet photocopy, passport size photograph, Degree Certificate copy (if applicable) and application registration fee payment receipt.
We have a timetable from 9:40 am-4:20 pm. Lunch is from 12:40 am-1:20 pm. Each sem consists of three assignments. Teaching is excellent. We have a little time for playing apart from this everything is fine.
Swayam, E cell is the student's societies which provide funds for fests. We have acumen euphoria traditional day, that is glorious events. Life in the college is very fine.
|Address :||9-5-81, Ibrahimbagh Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India|
The eligibility criteria for the various courses offered by Vasavi are as mentioned below.
The Vasavi College of Engineering Hyderabad Telangana admission procedure is mentioned below.
The Vasavi College of Engineering cutoff details are as mentioned below.
Vasavi College of Engineering, [VCE] Hyderabad Engineering Courses and Fees Structure
|Bachelor of Engineering [BE] 4 year(s), Full Time||Rs. 4.62 Lakh|
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] 4 year(s), Full Time||Rs. 4.62 Lakh|
|Master of Engineering [ME] 2 year(s), Full Time||Rs. 1.80 Lakh|
Vasavi College of Engineering, [VCE] Hyderabad Computer Applications Courses and Fees Structure
|Master of Computer Application [MCA] 3 year(s), Full Time||Rs. 2.28 Lakh|