The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada will release the provisional answer key for AP EAMCET 2021 a few weeks after the conduction of the exam. Candidates can refer to the AP EAMCET 2021 answer key and can calculate their average scores. In case they came across any discrepancies in the answer keys, then they will have an option to challenge the same. To view the AP EAMCET 2021 answer key, candidates are required to login to the official portal of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. AP EAMCET Answer Key release date will be announced soon after the conduction of the examination.
Before publishing the results, the exam authorities release the AP EAMCET preliminary answer key on the official website. The AP EAMCET 2021 Answer Key consists of all the correct answers to all the questions. Using the AP EAMCET answer key candidates can predict what will they score in the actual exam. Candidates can check below the previous year answer keys of the AP EAMCET exam.
- AP EAMCET 2020 Answer Key
- AP EAMCET 2019 Answer Key
- AP EAMCET 2018 Answer Key
- AP EAMCET 2017 Answer Key
How to Download AP EAMCET 2021 Answer Key?
Candidates can follow the steps given for the AP EAMCET Answer Key download:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of JNTU.
- Step 2: In the notification section, click on the 'Answer key' link.
- Step 3: Select the respective course that the candidates had applied for.
- Step 4: View and download the AP EAMCET 2021 answer key.
- Step 5: Take a print out of the same.
AP EAMCET Response Sheet
The authority AP EAMCET uploads the scanned copies of students response sheet on the official website, which will help them understand the wrong and right attempts by them. Candidates can easily download both the AP EAMCET student response sheet along with the AP EAMCET answer key 2021 and compare them side to side for their clarification.
How to challenge AP EAMCET 2021 Answer Key?
Aspirants will also get an option to challenge the answer key in case they feel that the answer key provided is wrong. Candidates will have to pay a certain amount as a fee to submit objections in the answer key released by the conducting body. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to challenge the answer key released by the conducting body.
The challenges to the AP EAMCET Answer Key 2021 window will be accepted only when the objection-raising window is open.
- The candidate can send an Email to the concerned authority with the question and a suitable justification for the answer.
- The contents of the email should include the following:
- Application Number
- Hall-Ticket Number
- Exam Date and Exam Session
- The question number to which the objection is raised
- Answer marked in the response sheet
- Answer provided by the candidate
- The document supporting the answer chosen by the candidate (If the proof is a textbook then the document should have specific page numbers and paragraph numbers)
AP EAMCET 2021 Results are expected to be released on Aug 10, 2021 (Tentative).