Kakatiya University on behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) specifies the TS ICET 2021 exam pattern for the candidates who are preparing for the exam. For a candidate, certain things are important to know before writing an exam such as the pattern of conducting the exam, the number of questions asked, topics covered, mode of exam, the time allotted, are there any negative markings for incorrect answers, the total number of marks, etc. TS ICET 2021 exam pattern is given here and the exam is conducted online, i.e. it is a Computer-based Test (CBT).
TS ICET 2021 Exam Pattern Highlights
Important information related to the TS ICET Exam Pattern 2021 is mentioned below,
- The examinations consist of three different sections A, B, and C.
- English and Hindi mediums both are infused in the examination, whereas Section C is especially to be conducted in the English medium.
- The question paper will comprise of 200 objective type questions which will carry 1 mark each.
- There will be no deduction of marks (TS ICET negative marking) for wrong answers.
- There is an option to opt for the Urdu medium which would be conducted in and only one session.
- TS ICET Question Paper Pattern is divided into three sections, namely Communication Ability, Mathematical Ability, and Analytical Ability. The table below gives a detailed description of the distribution of marks, no. of questions, etc. The TS ICET Exam Pattern is tabulated below:
|Duration of Exam||
Multiple Choice Questions
Number of answer choices
|TS ICET Marking Scheme||
|Exam Language||English & Telugu|
TS ICET Detailed Exam Pattern 2021
The TS ICET 2021 exam is conducted in two sessions both in the morning and in the afternoon. The morning session timings would be from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM, and for the afternoon session, the timings would be 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM. The candidate must go through the admit card to know in which session they would be writing their examination. A clear picture of the TS ICET 2021 exam pattern is provided in a tabular form below:
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||TS ICET Total marks|
|Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||20||20|
|Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35||35|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30||30|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10||10|
TS ICET Marking Scheme
Marking scheme of the exam helps the candidates to calculate their approximate marks right after the exams are over. Candidates can analyse their marks based on the number of correct and incorrect answers. The marking scheme of TS ICET 2021 exam is tabulated below.
|Total Number of Question||200|
|Marks per Question||1 mark|
|Marks for each correct answer||1 mark|
|Marks for each incorrect answer||0 mark|
|Unattempted question||0 mark|
TS ICET Syllabus 2021
Candidates who are appearing for TS ICET 2021 exam must go through the detailed syllabus for better understanding of the topics. Knowing the syllabus will help the candidates to prepare well for the exam in advance. It is recommended to refer to the books which are considered to be best for the preparation of the exam. The syllabus of TS ICET includes three sections which are Analytical Ability, Communication Ability and Mathematical Ability. Candidates can go through the list of important topics given below:
- Sequences and Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Problem Solving
- Missing number in a sequence
- Tables and Graphs
- Terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc)
- Understand written text and drawing inferences
- Reading and Comprehension
- Functional grammar for business contexts
- Arithmetical Ability
- Indices, Ratio and Proportion
- Rational Numbers
- Profit and Loss
- Pipes and Cisterns
Apart from TS ICET Syllabus, candidates must go through the previous year question papers so that they will get some information about the TS ICET paper pattern, marking scheme and so on. Candidates will get an advantage while solving the mock tests if they have gone through the entire syllabus and the question papers of TS ICET.