For a candidate, certain things are important to know before writing an exam such as the pattern of conducting the exam, the number of questions asked, topics covered, mode of giving the exam, the time allotted, are there any negative markings for incorrect answers, the total number of marks, etc. TS ICET 2020 exam pattern is of objective type and is conducted online, i.e. it is a Computer-based Test (CBT).
TS ICET Exam Pattern 2020
The TS ICET 2020 exam is conducted in two sessions both in the morning and in the afternoon. The morning session timings would be from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM, and for the afternoon session, the timings would be 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM. The candidate must go through the admit card to know in which session they would be writing their examination. A clear picture of the TS ICET 2020 exam pattern is provided in a tabular form below:
Multiple Choice Questions
Number of answer choices
|Exam Language||English & Telugu|
TS ICET 2020 Exam Pattern
Important Information related to the examination pattern has been mentioned below,
- TS ICET 2020 is a Computer-based Test (CBT) i.e. online which will be conducted at selected examination centres across the state of Telangana.
- The candidate will be allowed to attempt TS ICET 2020 for a maximum duration of 2 hours 30 minutes i.e. 150 minutes.
- The examinations consist of three different sections A, B, and C.
- English and Hindi mediums both are infused in the examination, whereas Section C is especially to be conducted in the English medium.
- The question paper will comprise of 200 objective type questions which will carry 1 mark each.
- There will be no deduction of marks (negative marking) for wrong answers.
- There is an option to opt for the Urdu medium which would be conducted in and only one session.
- TS ICET 2020 is divided into three sections, namely Communication Ability, Mathematical Ability, and Analytical Ability. The table below gives the detailed description of the distribution of marks, no. of questions, etc.
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Total marks|
|Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||20||20|
|Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35||35|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30||30|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10||10|