NPAT admit card 2022 will be released on the official website by SVKM's NMIMS. Candidates will be able to download the admit cards till the specified NPAT admit card date. To download the admit card, candidates will have to visit the official website and enter their login ID and password.
The admit card for NPAT exam will be issued to only those candidates who have successfully filled the application form of NPAT. The admit card of NPAT contains all the important details of the candidates such as the name of the candidate, roll number, application number and many more. So candidates must keep their admit card safe until the admission process is completed.
Read the entire section to get more details regarding NPAT admit card 2022.
Latest Updates on NPAT
- Jun 20, 2022: The last date to apply for NMIMS NPAT BBA 2022 is Jun 20, 2022. Read More
NPAT Admit Card 2022 Important Dates
Candidates must carry NMIMS NPAT admit card and all the necessary documents with them before appearing for the exam at the assigned exam centres else they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. The important dates related to NPAT 2022 admit card have been tabulated below.
|NMIMS NPAT 2022 Commencement of Online Registration||Dec 23, 2021|
|NPAT Registration Last Date||Jun 20, 2022|
|NPAT Admit Card 2022 Date||To Be Announced|
|NPAT Test Date 2022||Apr 1, 2022 - Jun 26, 2022|
How to Download NPAT Admit Card 2022?
For downloading NMIMS NPAT 2022 admit card, candidates can follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of SVKM's NMIMS.
- Step 2: Click on the link "NPAT admit card Download".
- Step 3: Candidates will be redirected to the admit card login page.
- Step 4: Enter the login id and password.
- Step 5: The screen will display the admit card.
- Step 6: Download the admit card and take the printout of the same.
Documents Required to be Carried Along With NPAT Admit Card
Before reporting at the exam centre, aspirants must take all the necessary documents along with the NMIMS admit card for NPAT with them. It is advised that the candidates go through all the instructions mentioned in the exam day guidelines of NPAT. Candidates who fail to carry the admit card will not be permitted to enter the exam hall.
Along with NPAT admit card, candidates must take one original ID proof along with a photocopy of the same before reporting at the exam centres. Aspirants must not forget to carry the following things along with admit card.
- Voters ID
- School/college ID
- Aadhar card
- Driving license (Learner's license will not be accepted)
- 12th admit card
- PAN card
Details Mentioned on NPAT Admit Card 2022
NPAT admit card contains the important details of the candidates. So it is always advised that candidates must keep their admit card safe until the admission process is completed. The details mentioned on the hall ticket/admit card of NPAT are listed below.
- Name of the exam
- Candidate's name
- Candidate’s photograph
- Date and time of NPAT 2022
- Name and address of the exam centre
- NPAT roll number 2022
- Signature of the candidate
- Signature of the issuing authority
- Important instructions for NPAT 2022 exam
Errors in NPAT Admit Card 2022
It is always advised to review NPAT hall ticket before downloading it from the official website. In case of any discrepancies in the admit card, candidates must report immediately to the exam authority or candidates can also write an email to for admit card correction purpose. The following are the details that should be checked in NPAT admit card 2022 before downloading it.
- Candidates must check their opted paper for the exam. If the details are found incorrect, then they can report it as an error.
- Candidates must check the spelling name in NPAT admit card 2022
- If it differs from the name in the id proof then it can be considered as an error, in such cases, the documents are deemed invalid
- The authority then has the right to cancel the candidature of the candidate for the session.
NPAT Exam Centres 2022
The authority has released the lists of exam centres for NPAT 2022 exam. Candidates can refer to the list and must choose the exam centres as per preferences while filling out the application form of NPAT. The candidates will be given an option to select at least two test cities at the time of online registration and also the test cities will remain the same if the candidates have selected the same cities for the test on both days.
In case the number of candidates who registered for NPAT 2022 is less, then candidates will be informed to appear at the nearest centre/place and it will be mentioned on NPAT admit card. However, due to the ongoing threat of COVID-19, this year the exam will be conducted through a computer-based test. For more details, candidates can visit NPAT exam centres section.
Read More: NPAT 2022 Exam Centres
NPAT 2022 Mock Test
To prepare for the exam, candidates must attempt the mock test as much as possible. Attempting the mock tests will help the candidates to understand the paper structure of the exam, as well as candidates, will learn to attempt all the questions with the specified time.
Candidates can analyse what type of questions are being asked in recent year by solving questions during the mock tests and they can also evaluate in which section they need to work more and in which they need to focus less. For more details, candidates can visit NPAT mock test/sample paper section.
Read More: NPAT 2022 Mock Tests
NPAT Instructions for PWD Candidates
The following category of candidates shall fall under the PWD category.
- Visually challenged
- Locomotor disability
- Learning disability/dyslexia
- Cerebral palsy
- Hearing impairment
Such candidates shall get appropriate assistance at the test centre, as per the information provided in the online form of NPAT.
Exam Day Instructions for NPAT 2022
The exam day guidelines for NPAT 2022 are listed below. Candidates must go through all the guidelines before appearing for the test.
- The candidate must be seated in front of the desktop or laptop at all times for the entire duration of the exam.
- There should be enough light to capture the face of the candidate. Candidates must follow the proper dress code.
- No other person should be present in the vicinity other than the candidate during the examination.
- The candidate should have the IT infrastructure to undertake this examination especially the webcam / or microphone.
- Aspirants should take the mock test mandatorily. The mock test will help the candidate to get acquainted with the process of initiating the test.
- The candidate will not be allowed to open any other application window during the exam. If they attempt to do so, a violation will be recorded by NPAT testing system.
- Please note that the images/videos will be captured and will be monitored in real-time by the AI and Human proctor. It is therefore advised that candidates don’t look around or leave their seats during the examination. Any such behavior will be recorded as a violation.
- The candidate should use only the virtual notepad and calculator. These will be available as part of NPAT testing system. No Physical notepad or calculator will be allowed.
- In case, candidate moves or blocks the camera, the examination will get auto-submitted for such candidate and the test will not be accessible to the candidate thereafter.
- In case of an internet failure, the management will reserve the right to extend the timeline of the examination.
- The candidate should use the same laptop /desktop for all the examinations.
Note: Candidates must follow the above guidelines and must carry NPAT admit card along with other government id proofs with them at the exam centers.