NMIMS NPAT 2022 result is announced in the form of merit list. NPAT merit list is prepared by the exam authority which is based on the performance of the candidates in the qualifying exam. For downloading NPAT results 2022, candidates must visit the official website and enter the login credentials and password that was created at the time of registration. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies will announce NPAT results on its official website.
It is advisable that the aspirants keep NPAT 2022 scorecard safe until the admission process is completed. The scorecard of NPAT contains the section-wise and overall percentile along with the details of the candidates.
Once NPAT results 2022 is announced, the exam authority will soon announce the selection procedure for the candidates who qualified for NPAT 2022. NPAT results 2022 are not sent by mail or any other means to the candidates. For more details regarding the result, candidates can read the entire section below.
Latest Updates on NPAT
- Jun 20, 2022: The last date to apply for NMIMS NPAT BBA 2022 is Jun 20, 2022. Read More
How to Check NPAT Results 2022?
The authority will release NPAT 2022 result date on its official website. For downloading NMIMS NPAT result, candidates should follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of NMIMS.
- Step 2: Click on the result tab on the upper right-hand corner of the homepage.
- Step 3: The link will be redirected to the page. Enter the login credentials to view NPAT results 2022.
- Step 4: The screen will display NPAT merit list.
- Step 5: Download the merit list/NPAT results 2022 and take two-three copies of the same for future reference.
Candidates must keep in mind that the Group Discussion & Personal Interview rounds are not conducted for admission purpose. The admission will be granted to the candidates based on marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exam, campus selected by the candidates, cut off level and seat intake capacity of the institute.
Details Mentioned on NPAT 2022 Scorecard
The scorecard of NPAT contains the details of the candidates along with the marks that they obtained in the qualifying exam. Candidates must preserve NPAT 2022 scorecard safe until the admission process is completed. The list of details present on NPAT results 2022 is below.
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Name of the applicant
- Date of birth
- Name of the appeared course
- Total marks secured by the applicant in NPAT results 2022
- Sectional cut off marks
- Marks secured in each section
- Rank obtained by the applicant
- Percentile score obtained by the applicant.
- Examination status of the candidate (qualified/did not qualify).
NPAT Merit List 2022
NPAT merit list is prepared soon after the announcement of NPAT results. The authority prepares the merit list of NPAT based on the performance of the candidates in the qualifying exam. The points to remember about the publication of the merit list is as follows.
- Candidates can check the merit list by visiting the official website of NPAT.
- The merit list will contain the information of the candidates along with their ranks.
- Based on the merit list i.e. the rank of the candidates, the selection process will be conducted. So
- The candidates must secure the cutoff marks to secure admission in NMIMS.
Normalization Process of NPAT 2022 Results
NMIMS uses the normalization process before calculating the final scores of the candidates. The normalization process is processed in a way that it is always ensured that if there are any differences in the exam difficulty level then these factors are taken into account while evaluating the final results.
- The final score that is calculated can be compared as a fair comparison while analysing the candidate's performance with other aspirants who qualified for the exam.
- To apply normalization to the final NPAT results 2022 of the candidates' various factors are considered such as, the rank of the candidatest and he total number of candidates who appeared for NPAT 2022.
NPAT 2022 Answer Key
NPAT answer key will be announced soon after the exams are over at the official website of NPAT. Also, candidates will be able to evaluate their marks with the help of answer key. Once the provisional answer key is released, candidates will be provided with an option to challenge the answer key in case they came across any discrepancies in the answer key. They will then need to follow the stated steps.
- The candidates have to submit a valid proof against the wrong answers
- Post which they have to pay the required amount in favour of the exam authority.
- Once all the objections are filed, the authority will recheck the answer key and will release the final answer key.
- Post declaration of the final answer key, candidates will not be given any further chance to raise objections and will not entertain any grievances of the candidates.
- The authority will release NPAT results 2022 after the release of the final answer key.
Read More: NPAT 2022 Answer Key
NPAT 2022 Cut Off
NMIMS will announce NPAT cut off soon after the declaration of NPAT results 2022. Candidates can compare their marks with NPAT cut off marks which are set by the authority and can evaluate whether they are selected for the counselling process or not.
If the candidates secure more than the cutoff marks, then they will be summoned for the counselling process. Cut off marks are generally decided by the authority of NPAT. However, the cut off marks depend on a number of factors such as follows.
- The number of candidates applied for NPAT 2022
- Seat availability
- The number of candidates who appeared in the exam.
- The number of candidates qualified for the exam.
- Previous year cutoff trends
- Paper difficulty level.
Read More: NPAT 2022 Cut Off
NPAT 2022 Counselling
NMIMS will conduct NPAT counselling 2022 for the candidates who qualified NPAT 2022. The candidates who secure more than the cut off marks will be summoned for the counselling process of NPAT based on NPAT results 2022 announced in the form of merit list released by the authority.
NPAT counselling will be held by each of the participating institutes and candidates will have to report at the allotted counselling centres. On the day of counselling, candidates will have to bring the required documents as mentioned in the call letter. After the document verification process is completed, candidates will be allotted seats in their respective colleges.
Read More: NPAT 2022 Counselling