- Dates: NPAT 2020 result date has not been released yet.
- Checking: Candidates have to log in using their NPAT User ID and Date of Birth to check their results.
- List: After the declaration of NPAT result, the concerned authority will declare the Merit List, Call Letter & Admission Letter for various courses.
Note: The NPAT Results will not be sent to the candidate by mail or any other means.
NPAT 2020 Result Check Procedure
- Step 1: Firstly, you have to log in to the official NPAT website.
- Step 2: In the next step, click on the "Results" tab.
- Step 3: Click on the desired program.
- Step 4: Enter your NPAT user ID and date of birth as the password.
- Step 5: Verify the captcha.
- Step 6: Click the "Submit" button and check your NPAT result.
NPAT 2020 Score Card Contents
Scorecard of NPAT 2020 will contain the following details:
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Name of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Name of the appeared course
- Total marks secured by the applicant
- Sectional cut off marks
- Marks secured in each section
- Rank obtained by the applicant
- Percentile Score obtained by the applicant.
- Examination status of the candidate (Qualified/Did Not Qualify)
NPAT 2020 Answer Key Download Procedure
- Firstly, visit the official website of NPAT 2020.
- Click on the link “Download NPAT 2020 Answer Key”.
- Answer key with each course and the set will be displayed.
- Click on the concerned course link. A new tab with the answer key in PDF format will open.
- Candidates can save the file for future references.