The candidates need to know MAH CET application form details before going for the application process to avoids mistakes in the application form. Candidates should make sure to check and verify if they clear the MAH CET 2021 eligibility criteria prior to applying for the exam. The MAH CET application form is expected to be released by Jun, 2021. We will learn everything about the application form in this section of the article.
MAH CET Application Form Details 2021
All eligible candidates can apply for the MAH CET exam by visiting the official website. Candidates are required to fill the MAH CET application form online. The steps involving the application process have been discussed below.
- Visit the official site: Candidates who desire to apply for the MAH CET exam have to first visit the DTE Official Website and register themselves by providing the valid email id and other details.
- Enter the Required information: Once the candidate logs in, then under the application form they are required to fill in the candidate type details which will include personal mandatory information such as name, age, etc. After which they will need to provide their Home University and Reservation details. The candidate is then required to fill in all their qualification details.
- Necessary documents
- Fill exam details: After which he has to fill All India Exam details. Now candidate will need to make a selection of date and city preference.
- Upload Scanned Documents: Candidate will now have to upload passport size images, and signature which must be in JPEG or JPG format, and should be less than 50KB. The last part of the application process is the payment of the Application Form Fees.
- Enter fee details: Enter the payment details.
Details of Photograph and signature for MAH CET 2021
Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/ her photograph and signature that needs to be uploaded along with the MAH CET application form. The specifications that need to be followed are as follows.
- Size and Color: The size of the images should be anywhere between 20kb – 50 kb. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than. If size exceeds 50 kb, then adjust the scanner settings such as resolution, etc., while scanning. The picture must be a recent passport-size color photo. The picture must be against a light-colored, preferably white.
- The photo features: If the picture is taken on a sunny day, and the sun must be behind them, or they can place themselves in the shade, you are not squinting, and there are no harsh shadows. If candidates use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye".
- Instructions to be followed by the candidate: The applicant will have to sign in a white paper with black pen. The signature will be used in admit card and other important documents.
- A sign should be scanned: Make sure the signature is accurate as this will be matched towards sign on the answer sheet. Picture need to be 140 x 60 pixels. The size of the file should be anywhere between 10kb – 20kb.
Scanning the photograph & signature
- Resolution: While scanning the resolution should be a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Crop: Crop the edges of the image if required. The image should be saved in JPG or JPEG.
- Dimension: Match the specified image dimension with that of the actual image before uploading.
- Format: The image should be saved in JPG or JPEG.
- Photograph and sign: Candidates can use "Save As" option to save the pictures in JPEG or JPG format. If the size exceeds the requirement use an editor to resize the image.