MAH CET application form 2023 was published by the exam authority for the MBA/MMS programs. Candidates who were eligible and interested could apply for the entrance examination on the official website. Candidates should verify if they clear MAH CET 2023 eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
|MAH CET Exam Date 2023||MAH CET Eligibility Criteria 2023|
Candidates can find the detailed schedule for MAH CET 2023 courses in the article below.
Table of Contents
- MAH CET 2023 Application Form Dates
- How to Fill MAH CET 2023 Application Form?
- Details of Photograph and Signature for MAH CET 2023
MAH CET 2023 Application Form Dates
The important dates related to the Maharashtra CET 2023 application form are listed in the table below.
|Course||Registration Start Date||Registration End Date|
|MBA/MMS||Feb 23, 2023||Mar 6, 2023|
|B.A,-B.Ed, B.Sc, B.Ed (Four Year Integrated Course)||Mar 2023||Apr 2023|
|B.Ed,-M.Ed. (Three Year Integrated Course)||Mar 2023||Apr 2023|
|B.P.Ed.||Mar 2023||Apr 2023|
|L.L.B (5-Year Integrated Course)||Mar 2023||Jun 2023|
|M.P.Ed||Mar 2023||Jul 2023|
|M.Ed||Mar 6, 2023||Mar 20, 2023|
|B.Ed (General & Special)||Mar 2023||Apr 2023|
|B.Ed. CET + ELCET||Mar 2023||Apr 2023|
|LLB (3-Year Integrated Course)||Mar 2023||Apr 2023|
How to Fill MAH CET 2023 Application Form?
All eligible candidates could apply for the MAH CET exam by visiting the official website. Candidates were required to fill out the MAH CET application form online. The steps involving the application process have been discussed below.
- Step 1: Visit the Official Site: Candidates who desire to apply for the MAH CET exam have to first visit the official website cetcell.mahacet.org and register themselves by providing their valid email id and other details.
- Step 2: Enter the Required Information: Once the candidate logs in, then under the application form, they are required to fill in the candidate type details, which will include mandatory personal information such as name, age, etc. After which, they will need to provide their Home University and Reservation details. The candidate is then required to fill in all their qualification details.
- Step 3: Necessary Documents: Candidates have to upload the required documents.
- Step 4: Fill Exam Details: In this step, the candidates must fill out All India Exam details. Now candidates have to make a selection of date and city preference.
- Step 5: Upload Scanned Documents: The candidate will now have to upload passport-size images and signatures in JPEG or JPG format, and should be less than 50KB. The last part of the application process is the payment of the Application Form Fees.
- Step 6: Enter Fee Details: Enter the payment details and complete the payment procedure (for general category candidates INR Rs 800 whereas for candidates from the reserved category INR 600 is applicable.).
|MAH CET MBA Application Form 2023||Apply Now|
Details of Photograph and Signature for MAH CET 2023
Before applying online, a candidate was required to have a scanned (digital) image of their photograph and signature that needs to be uploaded along with the MAH CET application form. The specifications that need to be followed are given below.
- Size and Color: Images should not exceed 20kb or 50kb in size. If the size of the scanned image exceeds 50kb, the applicant should adjust the scanner settings, such as resolution, during scanning. A recent passport-sized colour photo must be used. The image must be taken against a light-coloured background, preferably white.
- The Photo Features: If candidates take the photo on a sunny day, the sun must be behind, or they can position themselves in the shade. Make sure there is no red-eye if candidates are using flash.
- Instructions to be Followed by the Candidate: The applicant will have to sign on white paper with a black pen. The signature will be used in admit card and other essential documents.
- The Sign Should be Scanned: Make sure the signature is accurate as this will be matched towards the sign on the answer sheet. The picture needs to be 140 x 60 pixels. The size of the file should be anywhere between 10kb – 20kb.
Scanning the Photograph & Signature
Candidates must keep the following points in mind while scanning the photograph and signature to be uploaded to the MAH CET application form.
- Resolution: While scanning, the resolution should be a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Crop: Crop the edges of the image if required. The image should be saved in JPG or JPEG.
- Dimension: Match the specified image dimension with that of the actual image before uploading.
- Format: The image should be saved in JPG or JPEG.
- Photograph and Sign: Candidates can use the "Save As" option to save JPEG or JPG format pictures. If the size exceeds the requirement use an editor to resize the image.