The admit card for MAH CET 2021 will be issued by the official authority, DTE. The admit card is equivalent to a hall ticket. The admit card acts as proof that the candidate has registered for the exam and completed the application process. All candidates must carry the admit card as a necessary document. In case the candidate fails to carry the admit card to the exam hall, the candidate will not be permitted inside the exam hall. The Admit Card should be kept for future references for checking results.
MAH CET 2021 Admit Card Highlights
The MAH CET admit card will be hosted on the official website weeks before the exam day. Candidates will be able to download the same by entering their login credentials. The official dates of the exam is yet to be announced and will be updated once the official notification is out. Some of the key highlights of the MAH CET admit card 2021 are as follows.
- CAP Percentile Method: Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of MAH CET. If candidates want to apply based on CAP using the percentile method, they have to be registered for CET. In this case, the admit card will not be issued. Candidates will have to take a printed copy of their applications for reference.
- Details mentioned: The MAH CET 2021 admit card will have information on the exam day, exam centres, etc.
Steps to Download MAH CET Admit Card
Once the conducting authorities announce the MAH CET admit card dates, candidates will be able to download the same from the official website. All candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to download the MAH CET admit card.
- Official website: Open the Official Website for MAH CET 2021.
- Provide details: Fill in your Registration Number and Password.
- Print out: Download and print the Admit Card.
- Verify the details: The admit card contains details and instructions regarding the exam. Candidates must verify the details on the admit card. Authentication of the details on the admit card is essential.
- Extra copies: Candidates should have a few extra copies of the admit card.
- Plagiarism: Plagiarising the Admit Card is a punishable offence. Action will be taken against any candidate found to be tampering with the admit card. If an admit card is found to be tampered with, the candidate might be barred from writing the exam.
Details mentioned on MAH CET Admit Card
The MAH CET admit card will be the most important document during the exam day. The candidates need to have all the information printed on the admit card checked before the exam date, as an incorrect detail on the same will result in huge trobles for the candidate. Some of the details mentioned on the MAH CET admit card are as follows.
- Candidate's Name
- Exam Centre Address
- Date & Time of the MAH CET exam
- Exam Day Instruction
How to Correct Errors in MAH CET Admit Card
Any discrepancies in the admit card should be reported to the exam conducting body immediately. A downloaded copy of the admit card will be considered as valid. Candidates must preserve the Admit Card until the admission process is over for verification. Candidates can get in touch with the MAH CET conducting authorities on the following information.
- Helpline: 91-022-2264 1150, 2264 1151, 2262 0601, 2269 0602
- E-Mail: [email protected]
Documents to Carry on MAH CET Exam Day
The exam day is one of the most important days for preparing candidates. To score well in an exam, apart from having strong preparation, it is also very important to be calm and compose. Not having a proper idea of what documents to carry during the MAH CET exam day will prove to be a huge mistake making the students panic last minute. So, the following documents need to be carried during the exam day.
- The MAH CET Admit Card
- A valid Government ID card.
Problems in Downloading MAH CET Admit Card
When candidates are trying to download the admit card, they might face some of the common problems they face while downloading MAH CET admit cards.
- Slow Internet: Downloading the admit card requires a stable and speed internet connection. Therefore, if candidate faces any issues with downloading the admit card, they must first check the internet speed.
- Incorrect Credentials: One of the most common problems we see is incorrect login details. If you face this issue, make sure you use the exact same details used during the application process.
- Technical Issue: If the issue continues even after verifying the login details, take some time and try to log in after some time. There can be some issue with the website's server, or many people might be trying to log in at the same time, which the server cannot handle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. If there are any discrepancy on the MAH CET admit card what can the candidates do?
Ans. If there are any incorrect information on the admit card, candidates must immediately connect with the conducting authorities. Telephone: 022 – 22016157 / 59/ 53/ 34/ 19/ 28
Q2. Will there be any hard-copy of the admit card sent to the candidate?
Ans. No, the admit card can only be downloaded form the official website and no hard-copies will be sent. Candidates need to take multiple printouts of the admit card.
Q3. What if I forget my password for my MAH CET account?
Ans. If you can't seem to remember the MAH CET login credentials, click on "Forgot Password" button to reset the password.
Q4. Can I enter the exam center without the MAH CET admit card?
Ans. No, candidates will not be permitted inside the test centre without the admit card.