The syllabus to MAH CET 2021 is well defined, and the candidates can refer to preparation books of their preference. While preparing for MAH CET exams, the candidate will learn time management when they solve sample papers so that the candidate can complete the whole syllabus before the exam dates. Three subjects/topics will be covered on the MAH CET question paper, and it is really important to be well versed in all of these. The subject-wise MAH CET books are given below.
Best MAH CET Books for Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension
Some of the best MAH CET 2021 books to prepare for the verbal ability/reading comprehension section are shared below. Candidates should additionally be very careful while making a choice, always compare before making any purchase.
- Verbal Ability by R.S.Aggarwal
- How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT by Arun Sharma
- Mastering the Verbal Ability for Cat Common Admission Test by Ajay Singh
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- High School English Grammar by Wren & Martin
MAH CET Books for Analytical & Logical Reasoning
Analytical and logical reasoning tricks many candidates; hence it is very important to make the right choice when it comes to books. Below are some of the best MAH CET books to prepare for analytical and logical reasoning.
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by R.S.Aggarwal
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
- How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for CAT book by Arun Sharma
- Reasoning Book for Competitive Examinations by Pearson
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K Pandey
Best MAH CET Books for Quantitative Ability
A lot of CAT's Quantitative books can help prepare for this section. Candidates can also look for different books not covered here. MAH CET 2021 books that can be used to prepare for the Quantitative ability are as follows.
- Quantitative Aptitude Quantum Cat 2018 by Sarvesh. K.Sharma
- Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT by Nishit K Sinha
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT by Nishit K. Sinha
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Aggarwal
- Quantum CAT by Sarvesh Verma
- How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT by Arun Sharma
Other MAH CET Books
Some of the special mentions for MAH CET books are shared below, and there is no segregation subject-wise. While the candidate is out for MAH CET books, the following books can also be considered.
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Time
- The Pearson Guide to CET MBA Maharashtra by Vandana Thorpe
- Target MH CET (MBA/ MMS) - Past Papers + 6 Mock Tests by Disha Publications
- Maharashtra MBA CET Guide by RPH Editorial Board / Priyanka Prakashan
- MH CET (MBA/ MMS) Entrance Guide by Disha Publications
- Maharashtra MBA CET Books by CET King Publications
- Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examination, Guha
- Mathematics for MBA Entrance Exams by R.S. Agarwal
- Study Material on all sections of MBA CET Maharashtra by Chandresh Agarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude for CAT and other Aptitude Examination 3rd, Time
- MBA Entrance Guide by Verma Publications
- MBA Entrance Guide, 5th Editon, Career Launcher
MAH CET Sample Papers
Now that we have a set of books we can encompass in our preparations study, let us look at one of the most effective preparation techniques that is solving sample papers. Once we solve a set of sample papers, we will have a clearer picture of what the exam day will look like. It also improves the students' time management skills, and it lets you keep a tap on how much time one is spending on each question, which can then be improved. To read more about the MAH CET sample paper, click on the link below.
Read more: MAH CET sample paper