MAH CET Preparations 2023 is an important part of the examination. Candidates are advised to prepare for the exam at least 3 to 4 months before the examination. Students should know the exam pattern, previous year's exam questions, and related information about MAH CET 2023 as part of their preparation. Candidates can follow the article below to know how to thoroughly prepare themselves for MAH CET 2023.
Table of Contents
- MAH CET Preparation 2023 - General Tips
- MAH CET Exam Pattern
- Best Books for MAH CET Preparations 2023
- Last Minute Preparations for MAH CET 2023
MAH CET Preparation 2023 - General Tips
Candidates can follow the below tips which are commonly advised and highly effective for students preparing for competitive examinations.
- Students should solve as many sample year papers as possible. This can help them increase their speed and accuracy in solving problems.
- Check the MAH CET syllabus 2023 and marks the weightage each topic and chapter holds. Plan and chart the timetable for study accordingly.
- Food, Physical exercise, and relaxation are also equally important parts of the preparation.
- Sleeping at right time for the correct duration is very important to concentrate and focus during studies and examinations.
- Candidates should know and understand which question takes how long. The solving of questions during the exams should be done as per the time required for each question. It is highly advised to start with simple and easy questions.
MAH CET Exam Pattern
It is important for the candidate to know the MAH CET Exam Pattern 2023 during the start of preparations itself. The exam pattern helps the candidate to know how to plan and prepare accordingly. Check the below table to know the number of questions and the time suggested for each.
|Section||Number of Questions||Suggested Time|
|Logical Reasoning||75||60 Mins|
|Abstract Reasoning||25||20 Mins|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||50||35 Mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||45 Mins|
Best Books for MAH CET Preparations 2023
Referring to the best resources during preparation is an important aspect of the preparation. Candidates should know the most referred sources which can provide the best guidance and effective course material to prepare themselves. A few of the recommended MAH CET books are mentioned below.
- Verbal Ability by R.S.Aggarwal
- How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT by Arun Sharma
- Mastering the Verbal Ability for Cat Common Admission Test by Ajay Singh
- How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT by Arun Sharma
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude Quantum Cat by Sarvesh Kumar
- How to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT by Arun Sharma
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Aggarwal
- Data Interpretation for the CAT by Arun Sharma
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning by Arihant Publications
- How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for CAT by Arun Sharma
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by R.S.Aggarwal
Last Minute Preparations for MAH CET 2023
Candidates can note down the last-minute do's and don'ts to be followed at the time of examination.
- Candidates should spend their last few days before the examination for revision only. Learning new concepts at this time can only increase stresss and disturbances during the exam.
- Students should spend enough time-solving model question papers and analyzing their speed and accuracy of solving each problem. This can help them improve themselves.
- Candidates are advised to take proper rest and maintain health during the time of the examination. Candidates can focus only when they are in proper health.
- Taking too much stress and tension can only mess up the exam. Students should be ready to face the exam cooly.