MAH CET syllabus 2024 is set by the organizing body. It is essential for the candidates to thoroughly review the syllabus before beginning their exam preparation. Knowing the syllabus enables candidates to plan their preparation strategy, including which topics they need to focus more on and which ones they need to revise. A clear understanding of the syllabus can also help candidates to identify their strengths and weaknesses in different subjects and topics. This will allow them to focus on their weaker areas and practice more on those topics, which will ultimately help them to score better in the exam.
Table of Contents
- MAH CET Syllabus Highlights
- MAH CET 2024 Section-Wise Syllabus
- MAH CET Exam Pattern 2024
- Best Books for MAH CET 2024
- MAH CET 2024 Preparation Tips
- MAH CET Paper Analysis
MAH CET Syllabus Highlights
MAH CET 2024 syllabus is divided into different exam patterns. The MAH CET question paper will comprise Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude. Candidates can refer to the books prescribed by the conducting authority for the preparation of MAH CET. The eligible candidates can start preparing for the exam by going through the syllabus for the academic year.
The MAH CET 2024 Syllabus comprises mainly three subjects: Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, and Logical Reasoning. The subjects are given below, and the essential topics coming under those topics are for the candidates to go through and note the same.
MAH CET 2024 Section-Wise Syllabus
Having a fair understanding of the MAH CET syllabus is very important before candidates start their preparation. the MAH CET syllabus is divided into three sections - Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and Verbal Ability. Candidates can find the section-wise syllabus for Maharashtra CET syllabus.
MAH CET 2024 Logical & Abstract Reasoning Syllabus
The table below is divided into two columns, representing both sub-section. Find the topics from Logical & Abstract Reasoning of the Maharashtra MBA CET syllabus below.
|Logical & Abstract Reasoning
|Linear and Circular Arrangement
MAH CET 2024 Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
Find the topics from the Quantitative Aptitude of the MAH MBA CET 2024 syllabus below.
|Ratio & Proportion
|Data Interpretation – Graphs, Charts, Tables
MAH CET 2024 Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
Find the topics from Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension of the MAH CET syllabus below.
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
|Antonyms & Synonyms
|Fill in the Blanks
|Sentence Completion and Word Arrangement
|One Word Substitution
MAH CET Exam Pattern 2024
Now that we have a clear idea of the MAH CET syllabus 2024, it is an excellent time to look at the exam pattern. Candidates can find some of the highlights of the MAH CET exam pattern below.
- Mode: The exam will be conducted in an online mode.
- Duration: The exam will go on for 150Mins.
- Type: All the questions will have Multiple Choice questions of the five choices to a question only one will be the correct answer.
- No. of Questions: There will be 200 questions
|MAH CET 2024 Syllabus
|Number of Questions
|Marks Per Question
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
Read More: MAH CET Exam Pattern
Best Books for MAH CET 2024
Having the best book is one of the most critical aspects of any exam preparation. When purchasing books, candidates must always select books where the author is credible, the information is in-depth, and it is the latest edition; nobody wants to read something that is not up to date. Below are some of the books we think are best for MAH CET MBA syllabus.
50+ Solved Papers by Arihant
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension by TIME
Maharashtra MBA CET 2018 by Arihant
MAH CET (MBA/ MMS) Entrance Guide by Disha Publication
Read More: MAH CET Books
MAH CET 2024 Preparation Tips
MAH CET 2024 is almost similar to the other MBA entrance examinations. Candidates who have appeared or prepared for other entrance examinations of MBA can also easily appear for MAH CET. A few things the candidates has to include in their preparation for MAH CET 2024 are mentioned below.
- Candidates willing to appear for MAH CET 2024 should attend a lot of mock tests before appearing for the actual examiantions. Candidates who have enrolled themselves to coaching centers will be made to practice with mock tests also. Candidates doing self study can check for mock tests online.
- MAH CET is usually conducted after four months of CAT. So candidates who have prepared themselves for CAT and have appeard for the CAT exam have to just continue their practice until the MAHCET 2024 and appear for the exam.
- Candidates need to analyse the mock tests attended. Keeping a continuous track of your performance will help you in knowing your performance level and can improve based on that.
- Candidates need to have a routine check on their speed of solving hte questions. Checking this continuously and improving it will help the students crack the examination easily.
- If any question takes more that expected time candidates can put the question on review and move on to the next question and then later solve it in the end.
- Students should make sure to complete the first level of solving at least 10 mins before the time. The last 10 minutes can be used to cross check the answers.
MAH CET Paper Analysis
The analysis of the different year papers of MAH CET are mentioned below.
- MAH CET 2022: All the 3 section were easy. The overall paper was easy without any section grouped with one another.
- MAH CET 2021: There were 3 sections in the question paper. The exam pattern was a bit different when compared to the previous years. The questions were in random order and was moderately difficult.
- MAH CET 2020: The pattern was slightly different from the previous years. The exam was moderately difficult.
- MAH CET 2019: This year the paper had lengthy logical reasoning section and moderate abstract reasoning questions. The whole paper was pretty difficult for the candidates.
- MAH CET 2018: Most questions were based on calculations. The whole paper was a bit tricky. Logical Reasoning was the most toughest part of the paper but Quantitative Aptitude was tough when compared the previous year. Abstract Section was comparatively easier in this paper.