KEAM result 2020 will be available on the official website of CEE or the applicants can make use of the link mentioned below. You can view your result by entering the login credentials. The dates of result of KEAM 2020 will be announced soon. The scorecard will be released first and then the rank list of the candidates will be released later.
- September 24, 2020: The rank list for KEAM 2020 is released. The results were announced on September 9, 2020, and the candidates who had qualified were asked to upload their scores in Class 12/2nd PUC/HSC qualifying exams so that the rank list can be generated. The category/community-wise rank list will be released soon.
- September 9, 2020: The results for admission through KEAM 2020 are announced.
KEAM 2020 Results Highlights
- Login Credentials: You need to enter the login credential such as Application Number and Password to view the KEAM 2020 results. You get the notification related to the KEAM 2020 results from the official website of KEAM 2020.
- Mode of Result: KEAM 2020 result will be declared only via online mode. There is no provision to send a copy of the result to the candidate's email ID or residential address.
- Marks Weightage: There will be an equal weightage of KEAM Entrance Examination (Paper I and Paper II) and mark/grade obtained in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science/Biotechnology in 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Result Validity: Validation of KEAM 2020 result is only for one year, so with KEAM 2020 results you can only get admission to the academic year 2020.
- Answer Keys: KEAM Answer key 2020 will be declared by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations on the official website within the few days of the exam. You can check the answer key of KEAM 2020 exam by visiting the official website of KEAM 2020 and calculate your approximate marks.
- Result Publication: There will be a separate declaration of the KEAM 2020 Exam rank lists for Engineering, Architecture, B.Pharm, MBBS/BDS, Medical & Allied (except MBBS/BDS/BAMS) and Ayurveda.
KEAM 2020 Rank List Download Procedure
Step 1: Visit the official website at cee.kerala.gov.in
Step 2: In the latest notifications, click on "English" icon below "Engineering/Architecture/Pharmacy/Ayurveda/ Medical & Allied Rank Lists" to get the rank list in the English language. To get the rank list in the Malayalam language click on Malayalam icon
- Step 3: Find the rank list and secure it for future purposes.
Note: Those students would be excluded from the list who failed to secure a minimum score of 10 or did not appear for both the first and second paper examinations (appeared only for either one of the papers). However, 10 is not the minimum score for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
Steps to Check KEAM 2020 Result:
Steps to check the KEAM 2020 Result are as follows:
- Step 1: Visit the CEE official website to check the result as shown below.
- Step 2: Click on the KEAM Result link.
- Step 3: Enter your login credentials such as Application Number and Password in the space provided shown below.
- Step 4: By click on the login button, the result will be visible on the screen. Do not forget to download the result and take a couple of print-outs of the result sheet for further reference.
Conflict in Rank
In case of same marks the following techniques are used to decide rank:
- Mathematics Marks: At first, the candidate with a higher score on the subject of Mathematics on the entrance exam will be placed higher on the rank list.
- Physics & Chemistry Marks: If still same marks exist, the candidate with a higher score in the subject of Physics & Chemistry paper of the entrance exam will be placed higher on the rank list.
- Mathematics marks: If again same marks exist then the candidate with higher 10+2 or equivalent exam marks in the subject of Mathematics will be placed higher in the KEAM 2020 Rank List.
- Physics marks: Following this, If again same marks exist then the candidate with higher 10+2 or equivalent exam marks in the subject of Physics will be ranked higher.
- Preference: In the final instance, the age of the candidate will be taken into account and the older candidate will be awarded a higher rank.
Details of KEAM 2020 Result
- Candidate Name.
- Application Number of KEAM 2020.
- Marks obtained in KEAM 2020 Exam.
- Category of the candidate.
- Qualifying Marks in KEAM 2020 exam.
Result Analysis for KEAM 2020
- Gender wise analysis: 1,02,649 candidates appeared for this exam in 2017, of which 46,394 candidates were female and the rest 56255 were male.
- Candidate's performance based on the candidate's district of permanent residence is as seen below:
|District||Total Number of Candidates in the Rank List||Number of Candidates figured in the 1000 ranks|
Factors For KEAM 2020 Cut-off
Cut-off of KEAM 2020 will be published after the end of each counselling session. Mentioned below are the few factors that influence the KEAM 2020 cut-off:
- KEAM 2020 marking scheme.
- Marks secured in KEAM 2020.
- The difficulty level of the entrance exam.
- Availability of seat.
- Previous year cutoff.
Key Points About Cut-off Of KEAM 2020
- KEAM 2020 cut-off will be announced in the form of rank.
- The seat will not be allocated to the candidates who do not meet with the cutoff of KEAM 2020.
- There will be a different cut-off for each category and courses.
- The KEAM cut-off 2020 will display the opening and closing ranks of the various participating institutes, categories, and branches.