KEAM 2021 will have two sets of papers. Candidates who are appearing for engineering entrance examination will have to attend both Paper-I and Paper-II. Candidate applying for B.Pharm will have to give only one set of Paper i.e. Paper-I. KEAM 2021 exam Paper-I will have physics and chemistry subject whereas Paper-II will consist of mathematics subject.
- Total Questions: Each set of KEAM 2021 examination paper will have 120 questions.
- Marks Distribution: In KEAM 2021 Exam Four marks will be awarded for every correct answer and one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. If a candidate doesn't select an answer to a question asked, then zero marks will be given to that question.
- Exam Duration: Candidates will be given 150 minutes to attend 120 questions from each set of papers of KEAM 2021.
- Exam Mode: Exam of KEAM 2021 will be based on pen and paper mode i.e. offline mode.
- Syllabus: Questions will be related to KEAM 2021 syllabus which usually consists of the topics of Class XI and Class XII.
- Answer Keys: Each year KEAM 2021 answer keys are announced for the candidates to see how they have fared in the examination.
KEAM 2021 Exam Pattern Highlights
|Conducted for||B.Tech and B.Pharma Admissions|
|Mode||Offline i.e. Paper and Pen based-test (PBT)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours and 30 Minutes|
|Timings||10 AM to 12.30 PM|
|Date of Exam||Apr 17, 2021|
|Subjects||Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry|
|Type of Questions||120 Multiple Choice Questions with a single correct response|
|Marking Scheme||Correct answer: +4 marksIncorrect answer: -1 mark|
|Total Marks||For B.Tech: 960 marksFor B. Pharma: 480 marks|
KEAM 2021 Exam Pattern For Engineering
|Exam Date||Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Apr 17, 2021||I||Physics & Chemistry||120||120 x 4=480||2 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Jan 1, 1970||II||Mathematics||120||120 x 4=480||2 Hour 30 Minutes|
Filling KEAM 2021 Booklets
- Candidate must write his/her name and roll number in the space that is provided in the Question Booklet. The Roll Number should be written carefully. Separate answer sheet (OMR Answer Sheet) having a copy of the original OMR sheet attached to it, will be given to mark the answers.
- It is advised that candidates should not remove the copy of the OMR sheet from the Original during Examination. All impressions made in the original OMR sheet will be carried over to the copy attached. If any candidate detaches the copy before the conclusion of the examination, his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Each question will have five answers marked (A), (B), (C), (D) and (E). The most appropriate answer will have to be selected. Thereafter, using a ballpoint pen (blue or black ink) mark the bubble corresponding to the most appropriate answer. For example, if the answer for question number 2 is C, bubble C has to be darkened as shown below:
Here are some wrong methods of marking answers, such as
- If the candidate already marked the bubble and re-attempting any fresh mark made by the erasure of an already marked bubble will lead to multiple marks with the consequent penalty of negative marks.
- The bubble should be filled. Candidates are advised not to make any special effort to mark bubbles artistically.
- Any mistake in filling up the data part of the OMR sheet or in marking the answers will affect the valuation of the script adversely.
- The candidate should not mark the answers in a Wrong method as shown below,
KEAM 2021 Question Paper/Booklet
- The question papers will be given in the form of a question booklet. A candidate will be given the question booklet before the actual time prescribed for the commencement of the examination, to enable him/her to acquaint himself/herself with the instructions to be followed.
Each question paper will have four versions as detailed below:
|Paper 1||Physics and Chemistry||A1, A2, A3, and A4|
|Paper 2||Mathematics||B1, B2, B3, and B4|