The application form for KEAM has been released on Jun 1, 2021. The detailed steps to apply for KEAM 2021 are given on this page. Only after successful submission of a duly filled application form, and the application fee, will the admit card be issued to the applicant. Hence, the candidates must be very careful during the process. All the details that one needs to know about the KEAM application form are discussed below.
KEAM Application Form 2021 Highlights
Candidates who are willing to appear for the KEAM 2021 exam are advised to fill and submit the form within the specified dates. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before filling up the KEAM application form 2021. In case if candidates are found ineligible for taking the exam, the authority can cancel their application. The KEAM application form details are tabulated below.
|Fee Payment Mode||Online - Credit Card / Debit Card and Net BankingOffline - E-Challan|
- Course Selection: You must select your desired courses while filling the KEAM Application Form online.
- Payment Mode: Candidates will have the option to pay the KEAM 2021 Application Form fees online or offline.
- Online Payment: Candidate who are interested to pay via online, they can pay through net banking, debit card or credit card.
- Offline Payment: To make an offline payment, you should first take a printout of the e-challan using the “Print e-challan” link on the payment page of the application form. Make the cash payment by submitting this copy, at any head or sub-post offices in Kerala.
- Remit in favour of University: Candidates who satisfy the Eligibility Criteria for KEAM should fill in the details of the draft online and remit the amount physically in favour of CEE, Kerala.
- Security Card: If you wish to submit the application fee via Security Card, then they can get the same from the admission centres of KEAM and submit the Serial Number and Key on the online form of KEAM.
- Mistakes Rectification: You should note that there will not be an opportunity to make any correction to the application form once it is sent to the CEE office. Correction can be made only while filling the form online.
- Single Application Form: You are advised to fill only one Application Form for the desired course/s and multiple applications from the same candidate will not be entertained.
KEAM Application Form: Important Dates 2021
As per the latest update the KEAM #yea exam is expected to be held on Aug 5, 2021 and the last date for filling in the application forms was on Jun 26, 2021. More tentative dates related to the application form for KEAM 2021 are given below:
|KEAM Application Form 2021 release date||Jun 1, 2021|
|Last date to fill the KEAM Application Form 2021||Jun 24, 2021 (Till 6:00 PM)|
|Last date for completing registration step 2-5||Jun 26. 2021 (Till 3:00 PM)|
|Last date to pay the application fee||To Be Announced|
|KEAM Application Form 2021 correction window||To Be Announced|
|KEAM 2021 Exam||Aug 5, 2021|
|KEAM Admit Card 2021 release date||To Be Announced|
KEAM Application Fee 2021
Candidates should remember that for offline payments, after receiving the payment, the post office will make the necessary entries in their online portal as well on the e-challan form.
- Before collecting the e-challan, ensure that it is duly updated and signed and that the official has recorded the transaction ID about the payment. Collect signed and payment authenticated "Student Copy" of the E-challan.
- If the e-challan payment is successful, the “Payment Application Fee” would turn green in your profile of the KEAM application form.
- The application fees of KEAM is tabulated below:
Documents required for KEAM Application Form
The candidates are required to have the following documents while filling up the KEAM 2021 application form.
- Upload Photo: Candidates need to paste their passport size photograph which is the same as the photograph uploaded on the online application. It should be attested by the Head of the Institution in which he/she studied last or by a Gazetted Officer.
- Signature by parent/guardian: The candidate and his/her parent or guardian should sign in the space provided in the application form and attach supporting documents/certificates as enclosures.
- Original Nativity Certificate: The Proof of Nativity is a supporting document to be enclosed with the KEAM 2021 application form.
- SSLC Certificate: Self-Attested copy of the SSLC or equivalent certificate to prove the date of birth is also mandatory.
- Original Course Certificate: Original Course Certificate with signature and seal of the Head of the Institution in which the applicant is studying OR the self-attested copy of the final year report card of the qualifying examination.
- Non Creamy layer Certificate for KEAM: Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in the given format in original for reservation claims in the case of SEBC/OEC category.
Documents Specifications for KEAM 2021 Application Form
The specifications for the required documents that candidates need to upload while filling the application form are tabulated below.
|Photograph||.JPG (JPEG)||150 pixels width and 200 pixels height||10-30 kb|
|Signature||.JPG (JPEG)||150 pixels in width and 100 pixels in height.||10-30 kb|
|Left Thumb impression||.JPG (JPEG)||150 pixels width and 100 pixels height||10-30 kb|
- Receipt: You have to wait for receipt of the same at the admission office after the submission of the application form.
- Application status: CEE will display the status of the forms on the official website after they receive all the forms. Once the CEE-KEAM receives your form, the KEAM 2021 Admit Card of the eligible candidates will be made available on the website.
How to fill KEAM Application Form 2021?
Candidates can use the following steps to fill in their KEAM 2021 application form.
- Step 1: Interested candidates can visit the official website of the KEAM 2021 exam and then click on the "Apply Now" in the "Applications Invited" section.
- Step 2: A new window will pop up where the candidates need to click on "KEAM 2021 Online Application" to proceed further in the process.
- Step 3: If the candidate is registering, then click on the "Registration" link which will be on the right corner of the screen. And if the candidate has already registered and wants to complete the application form, then click on the "Login" link as shown below. Enter the KEAM 2021 Application Number and Password to proceed further.
- Step 4: Before proceeding further make sure that you have downloaded and read the prospectus of the KEAM 2021 and you have a valid e-mail ID. Then check all the boxes and click on the "Proceed for Registration" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 5: Here you have to fill in the details like Name, Date of Birth, E-mail ID, Phone Number, etc and you also have to create a password. A strong password is preferred. After entering the details click on the "Register" button as shown below.
How to send application forms to CEE in KEAM?
The last and the most important step in the application procedure involves sending a printout of the application form to the CEE of the KEAM 2021, to the below mentioned address.
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695001, Kerala.
Candidates will have to attach the following documents along with their application form.
- Course Certificate in Original or Self Attested copy of Mark list (for candidates who studies Sanskrit at 10+2)
- Proof of Nativity
- Original Community/Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, if the communal reservation is claimed
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Proof for Special Reservation, if claimed
- Original Income Certificate, if the desire to be considered for fee concession/EC status
- Any other documents, if required
How to check KEAM application status?
- The status of the KEAM application form will be displayed on the home page of your account. To view it, you have to log-in to your accounts.
- Registration: Your registration should indicate as "online registration".
- Upload Images: This shows whether the images of photograph, signature, and thumb impression are uploaded to the portal and are clear and legible.
- Fill Application: Indicates the application is filled up successfully and finally submitted.
- Pay Application Fee: Indicates whether the CEE office has received payment confirmation.
How to reset the KEAM password?
If the candidate has lost the password, there is an option to reset it. The steps are given below.
- Candidates need to click on the “Forgot Password” link on the login page
- Candidates will be redirected to a log-in window. Log in using the following details:
- Application Number.
- Date of Birth.
- Email ID (should be the same as entered at the time of registration).
- After submitting the required information perfectly, the following screen will be populated. ‘A new password will be sent to the registered Email ID’. Do not disclose the password to anyone.
How to retrieve the KEAM Application Number?
- Click on the “Forgot Application Number” tab on the login page.
- Log in to the window that opens using the application number, password, and DOB.
- Note down Your application number displayed on the screen and keep it safe.
How to correct details in KEAM application form?
Candidates can make the corrections in the KEAM application form by following the steps.
- Visit the official website of KEAM
- Click on 'KEAM 2021 - Online Application' link
- Go to the KEAM candidate login, enter application number, password, and captcha code
- Now make the changes wherever necessary and submit the changes
- Take a printout of the application form
There are only a few fields in the KEAM application form that can be edited.
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Scanned images of photograph, signature, and thumb impression
- Date of birth
- Aadhaar number
- Other details indicated by the exam conducting authority
Note: No change can be made to the exam centres and courses.
KEAM 2021 Application Rejection
In the following cases the KEAM application form will be rejected by CEE.
- Uploaded images not meeting prescribed guidelines.
- The photo affixed on the printout of the application form of KEAM doesn’t match the photo that was uploaded online
- The affixed photograph is not duly attested by the Head of the Institution in which the candidate studied last or by a Government Gazetted Officer.
- Unclear and counterfeit signature and thumb impression.
- Not furnishing Nativity/Domicile certificate along with the printout.
- The applicable application fee corresponding to the category is not paid.
- The printout of the application and supporting documents reach the designated office after the last date.