Predict your rank for WBJEE 2023 here
If you dont have your actual marks, you can enter expected marks
Your WBJEE 2023 rank should fall approximately in the range of
Oops! Something went wrong.
WBJEE rank predictor 2024 is used to predict the probable rank based on the performance before the release of the official result. Every year lakhs of candidates appear for various engineering exams.
GetMyUni's WBJEE rank predictor 2024 is a tool designed for students who want to know their WBJEE exam rank. WBJEE 2024 rank predictor tool helps in comprehending the relationship between WBJEE 2024 marks and rank and directs admission.
|WBJEE Cut Off 2024||WBJEE Mark vs Rank 2024|
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board administers the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam on a state level each year to determine eligibility for admission to the various undergraduate engineering, architecture, and pharmacy programs offered by West Bengal's participating institutions for WBJEE 2024.
Table of Contents
- What is WBJEE Rank Predictor 2024 Tool?
- How to Use the WBJEE Rank Predictor 2024 Tool?
- Benefits of Using the WBJEE Rank Predictor 2024 Tool
- How to Calculate Expected Rank using the WBJEE Rank Predictor 2024?
- WBJEE Marks vs Rank 2024
- WBJEE 2024 Score for B.Tech Admission
- WBJEE 2024 Rank for B.Tech Admission
- WBJEE 2024 Score for B.Pharm Admission
- WBJEE 2024 Rank for B.Pharm Admission
- Top Colleges Accepting WBJEE 2024 Rank
What is WBJEE Rank Predictor 2024 Tool?
WBJEE rank predictor 2024 is a useful tool to calculate the estimated rank. WBJEE 2024 rank is derived from calculating Paper 1 & 2 scores. A General Merit List (GMR) will be created based on the scores, and candidates will be allotted seats based on that marks. The same rank will be used for admission into B.Tech courses. Additionally, the same rank could be used for B.Pharm admissions.
WBJEE 2024 rank predictor is a tool for analysis that predict an applicant's likely rank by comparing their scores and ranks from prior years. WBJEE rank predictor 2024 program calculates an individual applicant's rank. WBEE 2024 rank forecast should be understood to be only suggestive. The correct information must be entered by applicants in order to get accurate WBJEE 2024 results.
How to Use the WBJEE Rank Predictor 2024 Tool?
The steps to use the WBJEE rank predictor tool 2024 are simple. Candidates need to keep a few things handy before initiating the process.
- Step 1: As the primary process, candidates need to register with GetMyUni. If already registered, they can directly sign in and use the tool.
- Step 2: Afterwards, visit the official WBJEE rank predictor 2024 page.
- Step 3: Enter the following information:
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Registration Number
- Total Marks
- Choose Category
- Enter City
- Preferred Location
- Step 4: Click the ‘Predict My Rank’ option next.
Note: The tool will calculate and present the estimated rank.
Benefits of Using the WBJEE Rank Predictor 2024 Tool
For the benefit of the candidates, the WBJEE rank predictor 2024 is employed. The tool estimates the probable rank and presents it to the candidates. Some of the additional benefits are as follows:
- With the estimated WBJEE rank, candidates can check the admission process of their desired college.
- Further, they can start preparing for the counselling process in advance.
- Additionally, the WBJEE 2024 rank predictor tool derives 99% correct rank.
- The rank calculation process parallels the one employed by WBJEE, providing an idea of the performance.
- Quick and easy to access and evaluate WBJEE 2024 rank.
How to Calculate Expected Rank using the WBJEE Rank Predictor 2024?
WBJEE rank can only be estimated when the expected marks are known. The step-by-step process to calculate the WBJEE marks are as follows:
- Step 1: Start with downloading the WBJEE 2024 answer keys and your response sheet.
- Step 2: For each correct answer from category I, allot 1 mark to each question.
- Step 3: For each correct answer from categories II and III, allot 2 marks to each question.
- Step 4: Next, for each incorrect answer, deduct 0 marks in Mathematics, 0.25 marks in Physics, and 0.5 marks in Chemistry.
- Step 5: Allot 0 marks for unattempted questions.
- Step 6: After assigning, calculate the marks.
- Step 7: Candidates can use it now to predict their WBJEE rank.
Features of WBJEE Rank Predictor 2024 Tool
- Before WBJEE results 2024 are public, candidates can forecast their rank using the WBJEE rank predictor 2024.
- The applicants' information is fully responsible for the accuracy of the WBJEE 2024 rank predictor.
- WBJEE 2024 rank predictor makes predictions about probable rankings using strong AI. The accuracy ratio is hence very high.
- WBJEE rank predictor 2024 uses candidate experience and professional analysis to determine the percentile for the exam's difficulty level.
- With the use of the WBJEE college predictor 2024 also helps in forecasting the likelihood of admission to engineering colleges.
WBJEE Marks vs Rank 2024
The expected marks vs rank for WBJEE 2024 is displayed below by considering the past year’s trends. It may vary based on several factors, and the level of difficulty plays an important role in determining the marks and ranks of candidates.
|WBJEE Marks||WBJEE Rank|
|Less than 50||50000+|
WBJEE Score 2024 for B.Tech Admission
To get admission into top colleges/ universities in the state, candidates need to score certain marks. The exam is held for 200 marks; 180 and above is considered a good score. Additionally, candidates are suggested to follow the table for better understanding.
|Very Good Score||180+|
|Low Score||70 and below|
WBJEE Rank 2024 for B.Tech Admission
Based on the previous year’s cutoff, here is the estimated rank list for admission into WBJEE B.Tech courses. However, the cutoff for different categories varies.
|Very Good Rank||Upto 1,000|
|Good Rank||Upto 15,000|
|Above Average Rank||Upto 30,000|
|Average Rank||Upto 40,000|
|Low Rank||50,000 and above|
WBJEE Score 2024 for B.Pharm Admission
Candidates who want admission into WBJEE B.Pharm has to appear for Paper 2. It consists of Physics and Chemistry. The total mark allotted for the exam is 100. A score of 90 and above is considered very good. The table below presents a clear picture of the scores.
|Very Good Score||90+|
|Low Score||40 and below|
WBJEE Rank 2024 for B.Pharm Admission
Candidates appearing for B.Pharm are above 50,000 each year. Therefore, candidates must rank above 1,000 to acquire a seat in top colleges. However, here is the ranking based on the previous year’s cutoffs.
|Very Good Rank||Upto 1,000|
|Good Rank||Upto 15,000|
|Average Rank||Upto 25,000|
|Low Rank||35,000 and above|
Top Colleges Accepting WBJEE 2024 Rank
Here is the list of top colleges that accepts WBJEE rank 2024. The qualifying marks and ranks for admission are as follows:
|Institute||Accepeted Rank||B.Tech Qualifying Marks||B.Pharm Qualifying Marks|
|Kalyani Government Engineering College||1-2800||Above 105||Above 90|
|Jadavpur University||1-2500||Above 105||Above 90|
|Institute of Engineering and Management||100-3700||Above 92||Above 90|
|Haldia Institute of Technology||500-9500||Above 92||Above 75|
|Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College||600-5000||Above 92||Above 80|
|Heritage Institute of Technology||700-10000||Above 92||Above 75|
|Bengal College of Engineering and Technology||800-10000||Above 92||Above 75|
|Techno India College||1500-10000||Above 92||-|
|Netaji Shubhas Chandra Engineering College||2000-7000||Above 92||Above 75|
|RCC Institute of Engineering and Technology||2500-10000||Above 92||Above 75|