Many aspirants wonder what is a good score in WBJEE 2023. Any score between 120-150 is considered a good score. The authority will release the WBJEE results in June 2023 on the WBJEE official website.
What is a Good Score in WBJEE 2023? Many WBJEE aspirants have this question to obtain a good or average score in the WBJEE entrance exam. Any score above 120 is considered a good score in WBJEE. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam was conducted on April 30, 2023, and candidates are waiting for their results now.
|WBJEE Cut Off 2023||WBJEE Chapter-Wise Weightage|
Table of Contents
- What is a Good Score in WBJEE 2023?
- WBJEE Marks vs Rank 2023
- WBJEE Marking Scheme 2023
- WBJEE GMR Tie-Breaking Rules
- WBJEE Exam Pattern 2023
- How to Score Good in WBJEE 2023?
- Top WBJEE Colleges 2023
What is a Good Score in WBJEE 2023?
A good score in West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination is considered to be above 120. Anywhere between 120-150 is considered a good score to be placed in a good WBJEE rank range. A Good Score in WBJEE for B.Tech is above 120, and for B. Pharma, it is above 60. The WBJEE results will be released by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exams Board in June 2023.
|How to Prepare for WBJEE in 1 Month?||WBJEE Syllabus 2023|
WBJEE Marks vs Rank 2023
Based on the previous year's WBJEE ranking information, the table below contains the expected WBJEE Marks vs Ranking 2023. Candidates can check out the table to know more-
|WBJEE Marks 2023||WBJEE Rank 2023 (expected)|
Read More: WBJEE Marks vs Rank 2023
WBJEE Marking Scheme 2023
Candidates may refer to the table below to learn about the WBJEE Marking Scheme 2023.
|Subject Paper||Category 1||Category 2||Category 3||Total Marks|
|Physics||30x1 marks||5x2 marks||5x2 marks||50|
|Chemistry||30x1 marks||5x2 marks||5x2 marks||50|
|Mathematics||50x1 marks||15x2 marks||10x2 marks||100|
|Biological Sciences||80x1 marks||25x2 marks||10x2 marks||150|
WBJEE GMR Tie-Breaking Rules
There are situations when multiple WBJEE candidates score the same marks. In such cases, the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board has made WBJEE GMR Tie-Breaking Rules which help with the ranking process of a candidate. Candidates may refer to the steps below to know more.
Tie-Breaking Rule 1
- Candidates who have scored higher marks in Maths, Chemistry and Physics will be given a higher rank than the candidate scoring lower marks in the mentioned subjects above.
Tie-Breaking Rule 2
- If the tie continues among the candidates, the same process occurs but only with Maths and Physics.
Tie-Breaking Rule 3
- If the tie still exists after comparing the scores of the candidates, then the final step would be to promote the candidate with the higher rank who is the oldest among them.
|WBJEE Opening and Closing Rank 2023 for Top Colleges||WBJEE Choice Filling and Locking 2023|
WBJEE Exam Pattern 2023
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination is an offline examination, and there are 155 questions asked in the exam. Candidates may refer to the table below to know other exam pattern-related details.
|WBJEE||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination|
|WBJEE Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours (120 minutes)|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (OMR based)|
|Number of Questions||155|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Official Website||Official Website|
Read More: WBJEE Exam Pattern 2023
How to Score Good in WBJEE 2023?
Below are some tips a candidate can refer to learn how to score well in the WBJEE examination.
- The first step is to know What is a Good Score in WBJEE 2023? Knowing this will help the candidates stay motivated and study well. Scoring marks above 120 is considered as safe and good.
- Candidates must review the WBJEE Syllabus to check all the topics and contents. Reviewing the syllabus is one of the first steps to learning how to score well in WBJEE 2023.
- Candidates may pick out some of the topics that they consider as difficult. In this case, candidates must begin by preparing for those topics and then move on to less time-consuming topics from the syllabus.
- Practicing the previous year's questions must be essential to a candidate’s study routine.
- Candidates can check and download WBJEE sample papers and solve them. Practising these methods will help the candidates understand how to manage their time on the examination day.
Top WBJEE Colleges 2023
The list below contains some of the top WBJEE Colleges.
- Bengal College of Engineering and Technology
- Techno India College
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Engineering College
- RCC Institute of Engg and Technology
- Jadavpur University
- Kalyani Gov.Engineering College
- Institute of Engg. and Management
- Haldia Institute of Technology
- Jalpaiguri Govt. Engineering College
- Heritage Institute of Technology