SNAP preparation 2023 is not particularly challenging if one is also preparing for other MBA entrance exams like CAT 2023 or XAT. SNAP is a highly competitive management entrance exam in India, with over 50,000 candidates competing for 2257 places for admission into its member universities.
Getting a seat at Symbiosis University is difficult even if the level of difficulty is lower than that of exams for equivalent MBA programmes like the CAT or XAT. Reading the SNAP Paper Analysis will give candidates a sense of the questions to anticipate and the level of difficulty of the test.
Depending on the command of the SNAP syllabus, the recommended preparation period is between three to six months On the other hand, if someone is solely studying for the SNAP 2023 exam, they need to start early and have a strategy for that exam-specific study. Keep reading to know more SNAP preparation 2023.
|SNAP Books 2023||SNAP Syllabus 2023|
Latest Updates on SNAP
- Mar 8, 2023: SNAP 2023 notifications will be announced soon on the official website. Read More
Table of Contents
- How to Prepare for SNAP 2023?
- SNAP Section-Wise Preparation Tips
- SNAP Exam Pattern 2023
- Why Take Mock test for SNAP Preparation 2023?
- SNAP Preparation 2023 Exam Day Guidelines
How to Prepare for SNAP 2023?
The following are the important points to boost the SNAP preparation 2023 process. Candidates can follow the SNAP preparation 2023 tips given below to succeed in the SNAP exam.
- Prepare in line with the SNAP syllabus for all three areas.
- Select SNAP preparation books and study materials.
- Setting a deadline for finishing the SNAP syllabus.
- Practice SNAP mock tests and sample papers.
- Get the best SNAP application preparation resources and publications to assist you with your application.
- Make a SNAP preparation schedule and use your time wisely.
- Improve your efficiency and precision when answering questions.
- Respond to questions of varying difficulty to boost your confidence.
- Make or find shortcuts to benefit you. Quantitative questions that can be solved quickly without using a calculator
- Students can also join online SNAP study groups to engage in healthy competition.
- Make a plan for exam day
SNAP Section-Wise Preparation Tips
The following SNAP Section-Wise Preparation Tips describe how to complete the SNAP preparation 2023.
SNAP Preparation 2023 Tips for General English
There are three sections in the general English section of the SNAP exam i.e, reading comprehension, verbal reasoning, and verbal ability. Focus on reading comprehension during the exam preparation phase and make it a habit to read lengthy, dense passages. Read business magazines, books, novels, and newspaper editorials.
In the early stages of your SNAP preparation 2023, go over all of the concepts for Verbal Ability and Verbal Reasoning. If candidates have clear concepts and a solid foundation in English grammar, they can successfully complete the test. You will gain the necessary practice for para jumbles and sentence correction with the help of the SNAP sample papers and mock exam series.
SNAP Preparation 2023 Topics for General English
- Fill in the blanks
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal Ability
- Sentence Completion
- Contextual Usage
- Sentence Correction
- Jumbled Paragraphs
SNAP Preparation 2023 Tips for Quantitative, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
Logic-based and calculation-based questions will both be included in this section. In order to prepare for this area of SNAP preparation 2023, it is best to be thorough with the theorems, equations, and concepts and to regularly review them in order to complete the SNAP preparation 2023 effectively in this section.
SNAP Preparation 2023 Topics for Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
- HCF & LCM
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Geometric and Arithmetic Progression
- Venn Diagram
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number System
SNAP Preparation 2023 Tips for Analytical and Logical Reasoning
There will be questions (all MCQs) in this exam segment about graphs, bars, pie charts, visual reasoning, cause and effect, coding and decoding, puzzles, and more. A sufficient amount of practice and the capacity to select the appropriate questions are essential for success in this area. Students need to acquire an "eye for detail" for SNAP preparation 2023 because the questions will be logic-based. Students are advised to practice as many and a variety of questions as they can for better SNAP preparation 2023.
SNAP Preparation 2023 Topics for Analytical & Logical Reasoning
- Bar Graphs
- Visual Reasoning
- Pie Chart
- Data Interpretation
- Line Charts
- Symbol Based Problems
- Column Graphs
- Coding and Decoding
SNAP Exam Pattern 2023
Candidates are strongly advised to review the exam format before showing up. It is an important bit of knowledge. Additionally, the exam pattern includes information on the format, scoring system, number and type of questions, and duration of the exam. Below is a list of the SNAP exam pattern.
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|Marking Scheme||0.25 marks were deducted for each incorrect answer|
Why Take Mock test for SNAP Preparation 2023?
Mock test practice is an important factor in SNAP preparation 2023. The SNAP mock tests and sample papers equip applicants for every scenario. The advantages of practising SNAP mock tests, sample papers, and previous year question papers are listed below.
- Students can get a sense of the kind of questions asked as well as the general trend of question difficulty level by reviewing the previous year's SNAP question papers.
- SNAP mock tests, which are online and exact replicas of the exam, will help students get ready for the real thing.
- The only method to improve one's accuracy and speed for a timed test is to complete practice tests. The candidates must evaluate their performance after each SNAP mock test practice.
- The range of problems that were solved in the SNAP practice exams and sample papers will help the candidate be ready for unexpected questions that could be difficult, simple, lengthy, hard, etc.
- It determines where students are strong and weak so they can work on those areas accordingly.
- In the final two months of study, practise enough SNAP sample papers and mock exam series.
SNAP Preparation 2023 Exam Day Guidelines
Following are the SNAP preparation 2023 exam day guidelines and tips.
- Make sure to arrive at the SNAP exam location at least an hour before the test begins.
- Make sure to bring your SNAP admit card because those without it will not be allowed entry.
- Any request to modify the SNAP 2023 test location will not be granted under any circumstances.
- The SNAP admit card 2023 must be carried together with one of the following valid picture identity documents, such as a passport, voter identification card, Aadhaar card, E-Aadhaar card printout, PAN card, etc.
- Female candidates should refrain from using henna on their hands because biometric data will be collected at the test location.