Candidates are advised to go through the SNAP books used as study material for the SNAP preparation. Although there are not explicitly published SNAP book for exam preparation, there are multiple useful reference books which cover the SNAP syllabus. Applicants can go through the article mentioned below to know more about the SNAP reference books.
SNAP 2021 Reference Books details
Candidate can use multiple SNAP books for preparation. SNAP exam books could help the candidate to increase the speed and accuracy of attempting the exam with sample questions and previous years' papers available for practice. The SNAP books will surely help a candidate to secure a good rank in SNAP 2021.
Applicants should understand the importance of getting good SNAP books for preparation as there are multiple publications and books in the market that cover the course for the SNAP exam, but the content of these books might not be up to the mark.
SNAP 2021 Books List
If the candidates are feeling hard to crack the exam, they have to follow the preparation tips for SNAP. The SNAP preparation tips include practices such as attending the mock test, finding the best books for the SNAP exam and consistent preparation that can help them to qualify for the exam easily. A list of few good SNAP exam books is mentioned below:
- Arget SNAP and General Knowledge (Set of two Books) by Disha and Arihant
- Manorama Yearbook by Malayala Manorama
- Ace the SNAP published by IMS Learning Resources Pvt Ltd
- Map the SNAP Test written by R. K. Jha
- Map the SNAP Symbiosis National Aptitude Test publication of Arihant
- SNAP Symbiosis National Aptitude Test: – Solved Papers
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R. S. Aggarwal
- Arihant Descriptive General English by S. P. Bakshi
- Data Analysis and Logical Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
- Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning by Arun Sharma
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension by Arun Sharma & Meenakshi Upadhyay
- Reasoning & Aptitude 2016 by Nem Singh
SNAP Exam Reference Books with Author Names
Candidates can also check some SNAP reference books given out by renowned authors.
- R Gupta's - Quantitative Aptitude
- Sourav Sir's - Study Material on SNAP
- R.S Aggarwal - Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations
- Abhijit Guha - Quantitative Aptitude for All Competitive Examinations.
How to select Reference Books for SNAP?
A perfect reference book is one that can cater to all the aspects of the exam. While looking for SNAP reference books candidates should keep a few important points in mind.
- It should cover the latest and updated syllabus of the exam.
- It should have solved papers from the past seasons.
- When looking for subject-wise books, candidates should make sure that it has all the topics that are covered in the exam.
- The subject-wise reference book should explain the concepts in brief before the practice questions.
These are a few tips on the selection of reference books that can help the candidates prepare for the SNAP 2021 exam.
SNAP Preparation Tips
Candidates after acquiring good SNAP books and study material for SNAP exam preparation need to follow a systematic pattern for achieving the efficiency in their process. SNAP preparation tips include some basic tactics of managing time and optimally covering the SNAP syllabus. Few preparation tips through SNAP books for reference are mentioned below:
- Create a time table based on the sections which need to be covered.
- Develop the practice of time efficiency and start noting the amount of time required to cover a particular topic.
- Continuously evaluate and improve to come up with better results.
- Eat healthily and follow a proper sleep cycle.
SNAP Exam Pattern 2021
Before starting to prepare for the SNAP exam and going through the SNAP books for study purposes, candidates are advised to go through the SNAP exam pattern. SNAP entrance exam is an objective-based test. It wants an aspirant to give answers to all 150 questions within two hours by keeping in mind about negative marking for incorrect answers. Increased speed, along with accuracy, is required to achieve a good SNAP score. Here are some updates about the referable SNAP books which will help you to crack SNAP 2021.
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Marking scheme||1 mark for every correct answer
-0.25 for incorrect answer