Students willing to learn how to prepare for SNAP in 3 months can do so by following the right strategies and techniques, such as going through the syllabus, solving old SNAP question papers for practice and more.
How prepare for SNAP in 3 months? It is possible to complete SNAP preparation in 3 months, especially for candidates who have also been preparing for other MBA entrance exams. The main focus in these three months should be on syllabus completion, solving mock tests, and revision. Accordingly, you need to have the right strategy and study plan in place.
As per the SNAP 2023 exam pattern, test-takers need to attempt 60 MCQ questions in 60 minutes. Every question will carry one mark for a correct response and -0.25 marks for incorrect answers. There will be questions from 3 sections: General English, DI & Data Sufficiency, and Analytical & Logical Reasoning. Read more to know how prepare for SNAP in 3 months.
Table of Contents
- How to Prepare for SNAP Exam in Three Months?
- Three-Month Preparation Plan for SNAP 2023 Exam
How to Prepare for SNAP Exam in Three Months?
Here are some quick tips for SNAP preparation in 3 months. Adopting these methods will help you get better scores in the entrance exam.
- Create a study plan and devise a strategy for each section.
- Your 3-month strategy for SNAP must include monthly targets.
- It is advisable to go through the interviews of toppers. Understand their strategy and adopt it only if it is suitable for you.
- Join MBA preparation groups on online platforms like YouTube, Whatsapp, Facebook, Quora, etc.
- Get access to study material and videos by downloading top MBA preparation apps.
Read More: How to Prepare for SNAP?
Three-Month Preparation Plan for SNAP 2023 Exam
Students must divide their preparation plan for the SNAP 2023 exam into three phases. Here we have created a study plan; you may modify it as per your preparation.
|Number of Days
|Completion of the SNAP syllabus
|Solving SNAP mock tests
|Revising the syllabus
Let us now look into the three phases in detail. We will understand the tricks and techniques you must follow in these three months for desirable results.
Also Read: SNAP Last Minute Tips and Instructions 2023
SNAP 2023 3-Month Preparation Phase 1: Syllabus Completion
Are you still wondering how prepare for SNAP in 3 months? Do not worry; let us start with the discussion of the phase 1 strategy. SNAP syllabus includes topics from three main sections, as mentioned earlier. Begin by studying the subject you are weak at and completing all of its topics.
Devote at least 6 hours daily to SNAP exam 2023 preparation in this phase. During this period, you must understand the topic and its related concepts and solve up to 3 sample questions. Here are some points you must remember for SNAP preparation in phase 1.
- Spend more time and effort on topics you find challenging. Nonetheless, don't neglect one topic for the sake of another.
- Most students commit the mistake of not preparing well for the General English sections. The questions from this section can be tricky and require equal effort.
- Proceed with the next topic only when the previous one is completed. Master a particular topic by understanding its concepts and solving related problems.
- Avoid studying continuously for an extended period of time. It is important to refresh your mind by taking breaks in between your studies.
Read More: SNAP 2023 Mock Tests
SNAP 2023 3-Month Preparation Phase 2: Solving Mock Tests
A mock test will help you evaluate your level of preparation as it is a replica of the actual exam. Hence, an aspirant must focus on practising several SNAP mock tests. Remember that just solving mocks is not enough; you need to analyse it as well. Consider the following points to boost your SNAP 2023 preparation in phase 2.
- Solve at least 25 to 30 mocks along with the previous years' question papers of SNAP. It will enable you to get familiar with the frequently asked questions. Moreover, you will understand the weightage and difficulty level of the questions.
- After solving each mock, analyse your performance to evaluate your progress. Figure out your strong and weak points and accordingly work on those areas. This practice will help you enhance your speed & accuracy after every SNAP mock test.
- Initially, you might not score well in mocks but do not get disheartened. Your performance will improve gradually through consistent practice.
SNAP 2023 3-Month Preparation Phase 3: Revision
By now, you must have some clarity on how to prepare for SNAP in 3 months. As for the preparation in the 3rd phase, keep at least a fortnight to revise all the topics. Here is what you need to keep in mind while revising the SNAP syllabus.
- Make sure you revise all the topics you find difficult. Go through the concepts, theorems, and formulas of these topics.
- Make sure to take breaks while revising for the SNAP 2023 entrance exam. This will help you understand the topics and consume the information properly.
- Do not revise everything just a day before the SNAP exam. Stress at the last minute can affect your results on exam day. So keep your mind calm and composed on D-day.
We hope you have understood how prepare for SNAP in 3 months. Incorporate the methods discussed above in your study routine to get fruitful results in SNAP. You may create a timeline as per your suitability; however, make sure to include all the 3 phases in your preparation plan. Best of Luck!