Karnataka PGCET 2021 admit card was released by the authorities online on the KEA web portal. Candidates who successfully register can download PGCET admit card. Aspirants can download hall tickets from the KEA website soon after the application process. Admit card is an identity proof issued for candidates appearing in the Karnataka PGCET 2021 examination. Candidates will not get permitted to write the exam without the Hall tickets. Applicants can download the PGCET hall ticket in PDF format.
For full PGCET admit card details scroll the page below.
PGCET Admit Card Dates 2021
The conducting authorities have announced the Karnataka PGCET admit card 2021 dates on the official web portal. Candidates must check the Karnataka PGCET admit card dates in the table stated below.
|Exam Events||Karnataka PGCET Admit Card Dates|
|Karnataka PGCET 2021 Application Form Release Date||Sep 27, 2021 - Oct 3, 2021 (5:30 PM)|
|Karnataka PGCET 2021 Admit Card Release Date||Nov 4, 2021|
|Karnataka PGCET 2021 Date of Examination||Nov 13, 2021 - Nov 14, 2021|
How to Download PGCET Admit Card 2021?
The conducting authorities will release the PGCET admit cards after conducting the examination. Following are the steps on how to download PGCET admit card.
- Step 1: Visit the Karnataka PGCET 2021 official web portal.
- Step 2: Aspirants must enter valid login credentials like Karnataka PGCET 2021 registration ID and password.
- Step 3: Hit the Get Karnataka PGCET 2021 to admit card option.
- Step 4: Applicants can click on the Karnataka PGCET 2021 admit card Download.
- Step 5: Candidates must get a printout of it for further processes.
Details Mentioned on the PGCET 2021 Admit Card
Aspirants before PGCET 2021 hall ticket download must check all the mentioned details carefully. Following are the details mentioned on the KEA PGCET admit card. Candidates in case of the hall ticket discrepancy must report to the conducting authorities.
- Applicants name
- PGCET 2021 Exam Date
- Exam Timings and Centres Address
- Exam Centre address
- Important exam day guidelines.
Read More: PGCET 2021 Exam Date
PGCET Admit Card Discrepancy 2021
Candidates must report to the authorities in case of any Karnataka PGCET 2021 admit card discrepancy. Candidates can check the details given below to contact the examination authority timely.
|Exam Authority Address||Karnataka Examination Authority Bangalore – 560012|
|E-mail Adress||[email protected]|
Karnataka PGCET Exam Schedule 2021
The authorities have given the examination schedule for the Karnataka PGCET 2021 in the table mentioned below. Mentioned below are the time and dates for the Karnataka PGCET 2021. Candidates can get updates on the official schedule over the website.
|M.E. and M.Tech||Type B: Courses offered by Department of Post Graduate Studies and Research in Mathematics and Computer Science, Kuvempu University and Department of Studies in Computer Science, University of Mysore.||Nov 13, 2021||10.30 am to 12.30 pm|
|Type A: Courses offered by UVCE, WU, and UBDTCE.||02.30 pm to 04.30 pm|
|MBA and MCA||Type B: Admission to 1st Year and for Lateral Entry 2nd Year||Nov 14, 2021||10.30 am to 12.30 pm|
|Type A: Admission in 1st Year||02.30 pm to 04.30 pm|
PGCET 2021 Exam Centres
KEA has released the 12 exam centres for the Karnataka PGCET 2021. Aspirants must fill their Karnataka PGCET 2021 Exam Centre choice while filling the application forms. Check the exam centres below. Check the list of Karnataka PGCET exam centers 2021 below.
Note:- Candidates must select the centres wisely as no changes will get entertained after that.
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
Applicants appearing for the Karnataka PGCET 2021 must adhere to the guidelines before reaching the test centres. Candidates must keep their hall tickets safely until the counselling gets done. Candidates must read the following instructions stated below.
- GATE Score: Aspirants applying for the exam based on the GATE score must not download the Karnataka PGCET 2021 admit card. But applicants will have to complete the application process.
- Counselling: Karnataka PGCET 2021 admit card is a vital document that candidates must carry during the Karnataka PGCET 2021 counselling and exam.
- Preserve: Candidates must preserve a copy of admit card until the entire admission procedure is complete.
- Proof: Aspirants must carry a Karnataka PGCET 2021 admit card and a valid ID like college Identity Card, Passport, Bus Pass, Driving License, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID.
- Clarity: Candidates must take a clear printout of the Karnataka PGCET 2021 admit card.
- Disqualification: Tampering with Karnataka PGCET 2021 admit card will not be tolerated. It will lead to the cancellation of admit card and the applicant's disqualification.
- Photograph: Photo stuck on Karnataka PGCET 2021 admit card must a clear and recent passport-sized color photo of the candidate.
- Plagiarising: Plagiarising of admit card is not tolerated.
- Eligibility: Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria for the issue of the Karnataka PGCET admit card.
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Admit Card FAQs
Q1. Will the authority issue a duplicate Karnataka PGCET admit card 2021?
A. Candidates can again download the Karnataka PGCET admit card from the official website.
Q2: Can I carry a black and white Karnataka PGCET admit card to the test centres?
A: Candidates must carry a colored printout of the Karnataka PGCET admit card 2021.
Q3: Should I carry photocopies dring the Karnataka PGCET 2021?
Ans. No, candidates are required to bring the original Id proofs and admit card to the test centres.
Q4: When will the PGCET MBA admit card 2021 get issued?
A: Authorities will release the Karnataka PGCET MBA admit card 2021 on the official site after the conduction of the exam.
Q5: From where can I download admit card for the MSc PGCET exam?
A: Aspirants can download the admit card from the official web portal (kea.kar.nic.in).