Karnataka PGCET 2020 admit card is available online on the official website. The Hall Ticket can be downloaded for KEA website from July 27, 2020. Candidates can download Karnataka PGCET 2020 hall ticket which will be in pdf format. Admit card is issued as an identity proof for candidates who will be appearing in Karnataka PGCET 2020 examination. If candidates fail to produce Hall ticket upon enquiry, they won’t be allowed to write the examination. Here are updates which will help you to understand admit card section.
Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit Card specifics
Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2020 will have the following details-
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Exam Centre address
- Exam date
- Exam duration
- Time of Exam
How to Download Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit Card?
Steps of downloading Karnataka PGCET Admit Card are as follows:
- Step 1: Candidates must visit official website for downloading Admit Card.
- Step 2: Applicants need to enter Karnataka PGCET 2020 application ID and password.
- Step 3: Candidates need to click on “Get Admit Card”.
- Step 4: Applicants should click on Download test admission ticket.
- Step 5: Aspirants for the exam should save Karnataka Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit Card and print the same.
Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit Card- Guidelines
Candidates who will be appearing for Karnataka PGCET 2020 will have to follow specific guidelines before they appear for the exam. Guidelines which candidates have to follow are specified as below:
- Gate Score: There is no need to download Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit card if a candidate is applying for exam on basis of his/her GATE score. But they will have to complete application process.
- Counselling: Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit card is a vital document that has to be mandatorily carried at time of examination as well as during the Karnataka PGCET 2020 counselling.
- Preserve: Candidates are advised to preserve a copy of Admit Card until entire admission procedure is complete.
- Proof: Along with Karnataka PGCET 2020 Hall Ticket (Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit card) candidate has to carry anyone valid Identity Card like College Identity Card, Passport, Bus Pass, Driving License, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID.
- Clarity: Printout of Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit Card must be clear.
- Disqualification: Tampering with Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit card will not be tolerated. This will lead to the cancellation of Admit Card and the candidate will be disqualified.
- Photograph: Photo stuck on Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit card must a clear and recent passport-sized colour photo of the candidate.
- Plagiarising: Plagiarising of Admit Card is not tolerated.
- Eligibility: Eligibility criteria for must be fulfilled for a candidate to be eligible for the issue of Admit Card.
Candidates need to observe the admit card instructions before commencing for the exam. Applicants need to keep the admit card safely until and unless results of Karnataka PGCET 2020 will be published. Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit card must be printed on an A4 size paper.