About Bennett University
Bennett University is aTimes Group initiative which is established in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The University provides excellent infrastructural facilities with a blend of industrial exposure for its students. The University is one of the best institutions for Journalism and Mass Media .
The name comes from Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd, the flagship company of India's largest media conglomerate, The Times Group.
The 178-year-old legacy of trust, knowledge and service to society has seen the University launch many initiatives in education, such as Teach India, Times Scholars, and Newspaper in Education etc., reflecting the University's commitment to society and advancing the cause of the underprivileged.
Eligibility Criteria to apply at Bennett University
- 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 in any discipline. Mathematics and English (Compulsory subjects).
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on 10+2 marks. The Final merit list shall be drawn based on the performance in Personal Interview and 10+2 marks.
Admission Procedure at Bennett University
- The admission process is conducted through merit
- The students must have an aggregate of 60% in order to apply at the University
- Students who want to seek admission for Btech or BA LLB must appear for the JEE Main and CLAT examination respectively. They must attach the respective results along with the 10+2 results and submit it to the University
- Students wishing to pursue MBA must attach the Score/percentile in CAT/GMAT/XAT/GRE.
- The final list is drawn after the Personal Interview conducted by the University.
Cutoffs at Bennett University
The eligibility criteria to apply at the University is 60% and 50% for MBA students
The cutoffs are decided after evaluating various factors
- The vacancy of seats for the particular course
- The difficulty level of the question paper/ competitive examination
- The average marks scored by students in the competitive examination/ Higher secondary examination
- The number of people who have passed the examination