KCET application form 2024 will be available on the official website at kea.kar.nic.in. Candidates who will apply for the exam and pay the registration fee could download their admit card from the official website.
Before filling out the KCET 2024 application form, candidates writing KCET 2024 must ensure they meet all the necessary eligibility criteria. Failing to meet the eligibility will result in candidates being deemed ineligible, and KCET 2024 application form will be considered invalid.
Table of Contents
- KCET Application Form 2024 Highlights
- Steps to Fill KCET Application Form 2024
- KCET 2024 Application Form Documents Required
- KCET Application Form Status 2024
- Steps to Make Corrections to KCET Application Form 2024
- Important Guidelines for Filling KCET 2024 Application Form
KCET Application Form 2024 Highlights
While filling out KCET application form 2024, candidates are required to upload the scanned image photograph, the candidate's parent signature, and left-hand thumb impression.
Also, candidates must fill the choice of their exam centres correctly else they won't be able to change the exam centre after that. Also, admit cards will be allotted to only those candidates who have successfully filled out KCET application form 2024.
- Application Form: The application form for KCET 2024 will be made available on the official website.
- Mode: KCET Application Form 2024 should be submitted only by Online Mode (Computer Based Test). There is no offline mode to submit KCET application form.
- Necessary Information: Candidates need to provide all the necessary details at the time of filling out KCET 2024 application form. The entire application form consists of two phases.
- Phase I: Here candidates will fill in the details and can edit the data any number of times. Before commencing the second phase, candidates can edit/delete/add any information any number of times.
- Phase II: In this section, there are no changes to be made. All the entries made by them in KCET online application should be correct.
- Declaration: The candidate cannot change/edit/delete/add any information once the declaration is done. Candidates are advised to make sure that the entries made before the declaration should be correct in KCET 2024 Application Form.
- Payment Option: After declaration, candidates will have the option to select the bank from the list of banks specified and download a challan to make payment to the selected bank.
- Acknowledgement: After completion of all KCET Application Form 2024 processes, candidates are required to take the final printout of KCET online application form for further processes such as document verification/online seat allotment.
|KCET Application Form 2024 Events||Dates|
|KCET 2024 Application Form Start Date||Apr 2024|
|KCET 2024 Application Form Last Date||May 2024|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||May 2024|
|KCET 2024 Application Correction Window||May 2024|
|KCET 2024 Exam Date||Jun 2024|
KCET 2024 Instructions for Submission of Special Category Certificates
According to the official notification, after the KCET exam in 2024, other dates and locations will be notified at kea.kar.nic.in. The deadline for submitting special category certificates will be provided.
Furthermore, the KCET admit card 2024 date is yet to be published on the KEA website by the authorities.
Here is a set of instructions that the candidates need to follow:
- Candidates must request a special category reservation in the Karnataka CET 2024 online application form. Those who have not claimed their special category certificates will be ineligible to submit them.
- Candidates claiming benefits under various special categories must bring two sets of photocopies with them, as well as the application form, according to the timetable.
- Candidates claiming NCC and sports eligibility must bring a study certificate from a qualifying board/institution in the state of Karnataka.
- The special category certificates will be provided for verification in compliance with CET-2006 rules. Following verification, a list of qualified and ineligible candidates will be compiled and posted on the KEA website.
|KCET Eligibility Criteria 2024||KCET Exam Pattern 2024|
Steps to Fill KCET Application Form 2024
Karnataka Examinations Authority will release KCET 2024 application on the official website. Filling KCET 2024 application form will involve two steps- in the first stage, candidates have to fill and edit the application form, and in the second stage, they have to confirm all the details and submit the form.
Also, candidates must remember that KCET application form 2024 will be available online only. The steps to fill out KCET application form are given below:
Step 1: Registration
Candidates have to visit the official website for registration for KCET 2024. Once the candidates have visited the site, they have to follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Click on 'New User'
- Step 2: Read all the instructions given and click on 'Proceed to apply online
- Step 3: Select 'Nationality'
- Step 4: 13 digit ‘Student Number’ issued from PUE Department has to be entered by the candidates who appeared for the 12th PUC exam.
- Step 5: Click on the 'Submit' button.
Once the registration is completed, candidates will have to fill in all the details given below in KCET 2024 Application Form:
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Mobile number
- A password of choice has to be created
- Re-enter the password for confirmation
- Answer the security question
- Security code
Click on the 'Submit' button. The application number of KCET 2024 and the User Id will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number of the candidates. Once all the details are filled in, candidates can proceed with filling out the application form as the next step.
Step 2: Fill out KCET 2024 Application Form
Candidates will have to fill in all the required details in the application form of KCET. Also, candidates must ensure that all the details that they are providing are valid.
- Mother tongue
- The annual income of the family(in Rs.)
- Reservation category
- Caste name
- Caste/Category/Income Certificate Number (if applicable)
- Caste List of OBC/SC/ST Category (if applicable)
- Select eligibility clause code
- Select the exam centres (in order of preference)
- Year of Passing (if applicable)
- Eligibility to Claim Reservation or not.
- Total Number of Completed Years of Study in Karnataka (From 1st to 12th standard)
- Whether studied in Rural Area of Karnataka from 1st to 10th standard?- Yes/No
- Whether studied in Kannada Medium from 1st to 10th standard?- Yes/No
- Name of District
- Pin Code
- Phone Number
- Native District (if Karnataka)
- Whether the applicant a Son/Daughter of a migrant from Jammu & Kashmir?
- Whether claiming for reservation?
- Have studied the 10th standard in Karnataka or not?
- State where appeared for 12th standard examination
- District where the applicant appeared for the 12th standard exam (if Karnataka)
- Native State
Previous Year Details of KCET
- Whether the candidate previously applied for the exam or not?
- Year of appearing
- Application Number of KCET
- Whether the candidate obtained any seat through KCET and taken admitted to the college or not?
- Name of attended school/college
- Year of passing
- Classes studied in that particular school
- From year of study to year of study
Step 3: Upload the Scanned Images
The specifications for the scanned images/ documents that need to be uploaded are listed below:
|Photograph||5 KB to 40 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||5 KB to 40 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm||JPG/JPEG|
|Left Thumb Impression||5 KB to 40 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm||JPG/JPEG|
Step 4: Make the Payment of KCET Application Form Fee
KCET 2024 Application Form Fees can be paid through the following methods listed in detail:
Payment via DD: The application fees for KCET 2024 can be paid through a demand draft. The Demand Draft must be drawn in favour of "Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)", payable at Bangalore.
Payment via Challan: KCET 2024 fee can also be paid through a bank challan at any of the branches of State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Indian Bank, Central Bank of India, Axis Bank, or e-post office.
Payment via Net Banking: KCET 2024 Application Fee can be paid by Debit/Credit card also. The Applicants need to enter their card details and submit their OTP in the payment portal to make the fee payment.
The details regarding KCET Application Form Fee for 2024 are given below:
|General Category Candidates from Karnataka||INR 500|
|SC/ST/OBC Category Candidates from Karnataka||INR 250|
|All Female Candidates from Karnataka||INR 250|
|Candidates Residing Outside Karnataka||INR 750|
|Candidates Residing Outside India||INR 5000|
Step 5: Submission of KCET Application Form 2024
Once all the details are filled in, candidates must review the entire application form and submit the details. For submitting the application form, candidates will have to accept the declaration and submit the form. The printout of KCET application form download has to be attested by the School Principal or PU of the institute/school/college studied or currently studying or by any Gazetted Officer.
Also, candidates will have to carry the attested copy of KCET 2024 application form at the counselling session.
KCET 2024 Application Form Documents Required
The documents which are required for filling KCET application form 2024 are listed below:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Scanned image of the left-thumb impression
KCET Application Form Status 2024
To check the status of KCET 2024 application form, candidates will have to follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of KCET at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea
- Step 2: Go to the candidate login page.
- Step 3: Enter the application number and password created at the time of registration.
If the 'Download Acknowledgement Page' appears on the screen, then it indicates that KCET 2024 application form is accepted.
Steps to Make Corrections to KCET Application Form 2024
KCET 2024 application correction facility will be opened on the official website. Candidates can follow the given steps to access the correction facility of the KCET 2024 application form.
- Step 1: Candidates must visit the KEA official website at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea
- Step 2: Click on the ‘UGCET 2024 Edit Option Final Opportunity’ tab.
- Step 3: Candidates will have to provide their Login ID/Reg No and password..
- Step 4: Click on ‘Login’.
- Step 5: Candidates will now be able to make corrections to KCET 2024 application form. The correction has to be made and submitted before Jul 1, 2024.
- Step 6: Click on Submit
- Step 7: Download the confirmation page and print it.
Important Guidelines for Filling KCET 2024 Application Form
Candidates are advised to keep the following pointers in mind while filling KCET 2024 application form.
- Few candidates can make mistakes while entering KCET application online, especially concerning their date of birth, category, eligibility clauses and uploading of candidate photos.
- Therefore to make the candidates acquaint themselves with KCET online application modules the sample application is hosted to practice.
- Candidates are advised to download the sample KCET 2024 application form and take 2 to 3 copies to avoid mistakes.
- Thereafter, candidates can start entering KCET applications online with the help of the filled sample application form.
|KCET Rank List 2020 PDF||KCET Rank List 2021 PDF|
|KCET Engineering cutoff 2021||KCET College Wise cutoff|
What are the steps to fill out the KCET application form 2023?
Follow these steps to fill out KCET application form 2023: Fill in the details in the application form. Upload scanned passport-size image. Pay the application form fee and submit the form.
What is the KCET application form 2023 fee?
KCET application form 2023 fee varies with different categories. For general/OBC/SC/ST fee is INR 500 and INR 250, respectively.
Can I correct the submitted KCET application form 2023?
Yes, candidates can make necessary corrections in the submitted KCET application form 2023 was re-opened on the official website on May 11, 2023. Candidates were able to edit/make corrections to the application form till May 13, 2023, 11 AM.
Is KCET score acceptable for admission to medical and engineering courses?
Yes, KCET score is accepted for medical and engineering courses admission.