KCET 2022 application window was closed and the exam was conducted successfully. Before filling out the application form, candidates writing KCET 2022 exam had to ensure that they met all the necessary eligibility criteria. Failing to meet the eligibility will result in candidates being deemed ineligible, and KCET 2022 application form will be considered invalid.
KCET 2022 application correction option on the official website was also reopened by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). The application correction facility ended. The final and only opportunity for registered candidates to make changes to their KCET 2022 application form was provided.
KCET application form deadline for submitting special category certificates was postponed by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). Defence/NCC/Sports/CAPF/CRPF/CISF/BSF/Ex-Defense/Ex-CAPF/Anglo-Indian/Scouts and Guides are among the special categories in the KCET 2022 exam.
|KCET Results 2022||KCET Cut Off 2022|
Latest Updates on KCET
- Aug 3, 2022: KCET 2022 document verification process for counselling to start from Aug 8, 2022. Read More
- Jul 30, 2022: KCET 2022 exam toppers list for Engineering, Agriculture and other streams has been released with their respective percentage. Read More
- Jul 30, 2022: KCET 2022 final answer key has been released on Jul 30, 2022, on the official website. Read More
- Jul 30, 2022: KCET 2022 result has been declared on Jul 30, 2022, on the official website. Read More
Table of Contents
- Steps to Make Corrections to KCET Application Form 2022
- KCET Application Form 2022 Highlights
- Steps to Fill KCET Application Form 2022
- KCET 2022 Application Form Documents Required
- KCET Application Form Status 2022
- Important Guidelines for Filling KCET 2022 Application Form
Steps to Make Corrections to KCET Application Form 2022
KCET 2022 application correction facility re-opened on Jun 29, 2022, on the official website. KCET application correction facility's 2022 deadline is Jul 1, 2022. Candidates can follow the given steps to access the correction facility of the KCET 2022 application form.
- Step 1: Visit the KEA official website.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘UGCET 2022 Edit Option Final Opportunity’ tab.
- Step 3: Candidates will have to provide their Login ID/Reg No and password..
- Step 4: Click on ‘Login’.
- Step 5: Candidates will now be able to make corrections to KCET 2022 application form. The correction has to be made and submitted before Jul 1, 2022.
- Step 6: Click on Submit
- Step 7: Download the confirmation page and print it.
KCET 2022 Application Form Highlights
KCET 2022 application form was again reopened from Jun 11, 2022, at 4 pm till Jun 13, 2022, at 4 pm, as stated by KEA.
KCET 2022 application form ended on May 30, 2022, at 8 PM, according to a notice on May 26, 2022, released by KEA.
The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) opened online registration for KCET 2022. Students who intend to enrol in engineering institutes in Karnataka had to complete and submit the online KCET 2022 forms by the deadline.
It is also important that they read and go through the instructions carefully prior to applying for KCET 2022 Exam. While filling out KCET 2022 application form, candidates are required to upload the scanned images photograph, candidate's parent signature, and left-hand thumb impression. Also, candidates must fill the choice of their exam centres correctly else they won't be able to change the exam centre after that. Also, admit cards will be allotted to only those candidates who have successfully filled out KCET application form 2022.
- Application Form: The application form for KCET 2022 is available on the official website.
- Mode: KCET 2022 Application Form should be submitted only by Online Mode (Computer Based Test). There is no offline mode to submit KCET application form.
- Necessary Information: Candidates need to provide all the necessary details at the time of filling out KCET 2022 application form. The entire application form consists of two phases.
- Phase I: Here candidates will fill in the details and can edit the data any number of times. Before commencing the second phase, candidates can edit/delete/add any information any number of times.
- Phase II: Here in this section there are no changes to be done. All the entries made by them in KCET online application should be correct.
- Declaration: Candidate cannot change/edit/delete/add any information once the declaration is done. Candidates are advised to make sure that the entries made before declaration should be correct in KCET 2022 Application Form.
- Payment Option: After declaration, candidates will have an option to select the bank from the list of banks specified and download challan to make payment to the selected bank.
- Acknowledgement: After completion of all KCET 2022 application processes, candidates are required to take the final printout of KCET online application form for further processes such as document verification/online seat allotment.
|KCET Application Form 2022 Events||Dates|
|KCET 2022 Application Form Start Date||Apr 18, 2022|
|KCET 2022 Application Form Last Date||May 20, 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||May 20, 2022|
|KCET Application Form 2022 Re-opened||May 29, 2022 - Jun 2, 2022 & Jun 11, 2022 - Jun 13, 2022|
|KCET 2022 Application Correction Window (Re-opened)||Jun 29 - Jul 1, 2022|
|KCET 2022 Exam Date||Jun 16 - 18, 2022|
KCET 2022 Instructions for Submission of Special Category Certificates
According to the official notification, after the KCET exam in 2022, other dates and locations will be notified at kea.kar.nic.in. The deadline for submitting special category certificates had previously been set for Jun 2 to 8, 2022. Furthermore, the KCET hall ticket 2022 date is yet to be published on the KEA website by the authorities.
Here is a set of instructions that the candidates need to follow:
- Candidates must request a special category reservation in the CET 2022 online application form. Those who have not claimed their special category certificates will be ineligible to submit them.
- Candidates claiming benefits under various special categories must bring two sets of photocopies with them, as well as the application form, according to the timetable.
- Candidates claiming NCC and sports eligibility must bring a study certificate from a qualifying board/institution in the state of Karnataka.
- The special category certificates will be provided for verification in compliance with CET-2006 rules. Following verification, a list of qualified and ineligible candidates will be compiled and posted on the KEA website.
Steps to Fill KCET Application Form 2022
Karnataka Examinations Authority released KCET 2022 application on Apr 18, 2022, on the official website and the last date to fill the application was extended by KEA to May 20, 2022. Candidates who have already registered for KCET 2022 and paid the registration cost but have not yet completed their application can do so using their login ID, as KEA reopened the application form link from Jun 11, 2022, 4:00 PM to Jun 13, 2022, 4:00 PM for the last time for the candidates to enter the application form, or upload the photo or complete the incomplete form.
Filling KCET 2022 application form involves two steps- in the first stage candidates will have to fill and edit the application form and in the second stage, they have to confirm all the details and submit the form. Also, candidates must keep in mind that KCET application form 2022 will be available online only. The steps to fill out KCET application form are given below:
Step 1: Registration
Candidates have to visit the official website for registration for KCET 2022. Once the candidates have visited the site, they have to follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Click on 'New User'
- Step 2: Read all the instructions given and click on 'Proceed to apply online
- Step 3: Select 'Nationality'
- Step 4: 13 digit ‘Student Number’ issued from PUE Department has to be entered by the candidates who appeared for the 12th PUC exam.
- Step 5: Click on the 'Submit' button.
Once the registration is completed, candidates will have to fill in all the details given below in KCET 2022 Application Form:
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Mobile number
- A password of choice has to be created
- Re-enter the password for confirmation
- Answer the security question
- Security code
Click on the 'Submit' button. The application number of KCET 2022 and the User Id will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number of the candidates. Once all the details are filled in, candidates can proceed with filling out the application form as the next step.
Step 2: Fill out KCET 2022 Application Form
Candidates will have to fill in all the required details in the application form of KCET. Also, candidates must ensure that all the details that they are providing are valid.
- Mother tongue
- The annual income of the family(in Rs.)
- Reservation category
- Caste name
- Caste/Category/Income Certificate Number (if applicable)
- Caste List of OBC/SC/ST Category (if applicable)
- Select eligibility clause code
- Select the exam centres (in order of preference)
- Year of Passing (if applicable)
- Eligibility to Claim Reservation or not.
- Total Number of Completed Years of Study in Karnataka (From 1st to 12th standard)
- Whether studied in Rural Area of Karnataka from 1st to 10th standard?- Yes/No
- Whether studied in Kannada Medium from 1st to 10th standard?- Yes/No
- Name of District
- Pin Code
- Phone Number
- Native District (if Karnataka)
- Whether the applicant a Son/Daughter of a migrant from Jammu & Kashmir?
- Whether claiming for reservation?
- Have studied the 10th standard in Karnataka or not?
- State where appeared for 12th standard examination
- District where the applicant appeared for the 12th standard exam (if Karnataka)
- Native State
Previous Year Details of KCET
- Whether the candidate previously applied for the exam or not?
- Year of appearing
- Application Number of KCET
- Whether the candidate obtained any seat through KCET and taken admitted to the college or not?
- Name of attended school/college
- Year of passing
- Classes studied in that particular school
- From year of study to year of study
Step 3: Upload the Scanned Images
The specifications for the scanned images/ documents that need to be uploaded are listed below:
|Photograph||5 KB to 40 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||5 KB to 40 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm||JPG/JPEG|
|Left Thumb Impression||5 KB to 40 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm||JPG/JPEG|
Step 4: Make the Payment of KCET Application Form Fee
KCET 2022 Application Form Fees can be paid through the following methods listed in detail:
Payment via DD: The application fees for KCET 2022 can be paid through a demand draft. The Demand Draft must be drawn in favour of "Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)", payable at Bangalore.
Payment via Challan: KCET 2022 fee can also be paid through a bank challan at any of the branches of State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Indian Bank, Central Bank of India, Axis Bank, or e-post office.
Payment via Net Banking: KCET 2022 Application Fee can be paid by Debit/Credit card also. The Applicants need to enter their card details and submit their OTP in the payment portal to make the fee payment.
The details regarding KCET Application Form Fee for 2022 are given below:
|General Category Candidates from Karnataka||INR 500|
|SC/ST/OBC Category Candidates from Karnataka||INR 250|
|All Female Candidates from Karnataka||INR 250|
|Candidates Residing Outside Karnataka||INR 750|
|Candidates Residing Outside India||INR 5000|
Step 5: Submission of KCET Application Form 2022
Once all the details are filled in, candidates must review the entire application form and submit the details. For submitting the application form, candidates will have to accept the declaration and submit the form. The printout of KCET application form download has to be attested by the School Principal or PU of the institute/school/college studied or currently studying or by any Gazetted Officer. Also, candidates will have to carry the attested copy of KCET 2022 application form at the counselling session.
KCET 2022 Application Form Documents Required
The documents which are required for filling KCET application form 2022 are listed below:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Scanned image of the left-thumb impression
KCET Application Form Status 2022
To check the status of KCET 2022 application form, candidates will have to follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of KCET.
- Step 2: Go to the candidate login page.
- Step 3: Enter the application number and password created at the time of registration.
If the 'Download Acknowledgement Page' appears on the screen, then it indicates that KCET 2022 application form is accepted.
Important Guidelines for Filling KCET 2022 Application Form
Candidates are advised to keep the following pointers in mind while filling KCET 2022 application form.
- Few candidates can make mistakes while entering KCET application online especially concerning their date of birth, category, eligibility clauses and uploading of candidate photos.
- Therefore to make the candidates acquaint themselves with KCET online application modules the sample application is hosted to practice.
- Candidates are advised to download the sample KCET 2022 application form and take 2 to 3 copies to avoid mistakes.
- Thereafter, candidates can start entering KCET applications online with the help of the filled sample application form.
|KCET Rank List 2020 PDF||KCET Rank List 2021 PDF|
|KCET Engineering cutoff 2021||KCET College Wise cutoff|