Karnataka Examination Authority will release the list of KCET 2021 exam centres at its official website. The KCET 2021 will be conducted in 53 different locations all over Karnataka by the KEA. The Horanadu and Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates need to appear for the Kannada language test which will also be conducted by the KEA, but in Bangalore. The candidates can choose the KCET 2021 exam centres of their choice during the application form filling process. Candidates have the liberty to select the exam centre of their choice as specified by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) for KCET 2021. The allotment of the KCET exam centres 2021 will be done based on the choices filled by the candidates along with the seat availability. The information related to KCET 2021 exam centres will be provided in the admit card of the entrance exam. KCET exam centres are discussed in the section below.
KCET 2021 Exam Centres
KEA will conduct the exam at the exam centres tabulated below. Candidates must choose the exam centres carefully else they won't be allowed to change the exam centres once it is allotted. Also, candidates should carry the admit card to the exam centre of KCET, else the authority will not allow them to enter the exam hall. It is advised that candidates should be present at the centre venue one hour before the commencement of the exam.
|S. No||Exam Centre||S. No||Exam Centre||S. No||Exam Centre|
How to change the KCET Exam Centres 2021?
KEA provides an option for the candidates who wish to edit the details in the application form of KCET. It opens a correction window for a specific time during which aspirants will be able to edit their application in case they have mentioned incorrect details or they wish to change the KCET exam centres 2021. Applicants have to visit the official website for editing the details of the application. Follow the steps given below for changing the KCET 2021 exam centres.
- Visit the official website of KEA.
- Find the link for the application form correction.
- Click on the link and a new page will open in a new window.
- Enter the credentials- User Id and Password.
- Candidates will be able to modify the details related to the KCET 2021 exam centres.
- Submit the details.
KCET Admit Card 2021
Karnataka Examination Authority will release the admit card at the official website of KCET. Aspirants can download their admit card by logging in to their account using their application number and date of birth. The KCET admit card will contain all the details of the candidates along with the details of the KCET 2021 exam centres. It is advised that candidates must carry their admit card to the exam centres else they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Also, the admit card will be issued to only those candidates who have successfully filled the application form. Candidates are advised to keep the admit card safe until the admission process is completed.
KCET Exam Day Instructions
Aspirants are advised to go through the following guidelines before appearing at the exam centre of KCET.
- Candidates should reach the KCET 2021 exam centres one hour before the commencement of the exam.
- Do not forget to carry the admit card along with valid id proof to the KCET exam centres 2021. Valid Id proof can be any one of the documents listed below:
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Aspirants must sign the attendance sheet in presence of the exam invigilator.
- Candidates should occupy their seat as per the allotment.
- Any kind of disturbance created by the candidates at the KCET 2021 exam centres shall not be entertained.
- Aspirants are not allowed to carry any type of electronic devices such as mobile phones, calculator, watches to the exam hall.
- Also, candidates must not carry notebooks, bits of papers, micro-xerox sheets to the exam hall else they will not be allowed to attempt the exam.
- Aspirants are not allowed to go outside the exam hall during the conduction of the exam.
- Any kind of misbehaviour or violation of the rules will lead to the disqualification of the candidates.