KEA will release the KCET admit card 2021 at its official website. It is mandatory to carry KCET 2021 admit card at the exam centre of KCET. Only the downloaded admit card will be considered as the valid admit card in the KCET 2021 exam centres. Downloading extra copies of the KCET admit card 2021 will be more secure if you lose or misplace the original one. Details of the KCET Agriculture practical exam admit card and CET admit card are discussed in the section below.
Candidates can download the KCET 2021 admit card from the official website of the Karnataka Education Authority (KEA). The admit card will not be available via offline mode (Paper-based mode). To download the KCET admit card 2021, candidates have to provide their KCET application number and date and birth. Candidates need to preserve the admit card till the completion of the counselling process. Information such as candidate's name, roll number, photograph, signature, exam date, time, venue, and exam day instructions will be available in KCET 2021 admit card.
KCET Admit Card 2021 Important details
The table below represents the details relevant to the KCET hall ticket 2021. KCET 2021 admit card will be issued to only those who have successfully filled the application form. The admit card will be available online, and candidates have to visit the official website for downloading the KCET admit card 2021.
|KCET Admit Card Important Events||Details|
|KCET Admit Card Release Date||To be announced|
|Last Date to download KCET Admit Card 2021||Jul 7, 2021 (tentative)|
|Organized By||Karnataka Education Authority (KEA)|
|Exam Name||Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|KCET Admit Card Download link||www.kea.kar.nic.in|
|Details required for KCET Admit Card Download||User ID and Password|
|Information on KCET Admit Card||Personal and Contact details, Roll Number, Test Center details, Photo, Digital Signature, and Image of Left-hand thumb-impression|
|Contact Details to report for any Discrepancy||Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore - 560012|
Details mentioned on KCET 2021 Admit Card
The details that are mentioned on the KCET admit card 2021 are listed below. Candidates must check for all the details present in the admit card before downloading it from the official website. In case of any discrepancies in the admit card, candidates must immediately contact the exam authority immediately or write a mail to them.
- Candidate’s name
- Roll Number of the candidate
- KCET 2021 application number
- Name and address of the test center
- Date and time of the entrance test
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
How to Download the KCET Admit Card 2021?
Step 1: Visit the official website of KCET 2021 and click on "CET 2021" in the right corner of the screen for KCET Hall Ticket download link.
Step 2: Click on "CET 2021 Hall Ticket Download Link".
Step 3: Enter the KCET 2021 application number along with the date of a birth and click on the "Submit" button.
- Step 4: KCET admit card 2021 will be displayed on the screen, read the instructions carefully.
- Step 5: Download and take the printout of the KCET 2021 Admit Card. Save a copy of the KCET Admit Card 2021 until the counselling process is done.
Documents required with KCET Admit Card 2021
Along with the KCET 2021 admit card, candidates will have to carry any one of the following documents:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 12th Standard Admission Ticket
- College Identity Card
Discrepancies in KCET Admit Card 2021
In case the candidates find any error or discrepancies in the KCET admit card 2021 then he/she should immediately contact Karnataka Education Authority (KEA). The contact details of KEA are as follows:
- Address: Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012
- Phone No: 080 - 23460460
- Fax No: 080 - 23461576
- E-mail Id: kea.kar.nic.in/ [email protected]
KCET 2021 Password and Application form retrieval
Application Number and Password are the essential details required for downloading the KCET Admit Card 2021. For retrieving the password, candidates will have to follow the steps given below.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Karnataka Education Authority.
- Step 2: Click on ‘Application Form’ link.
- Step 3: Next, select the option of ‘Forgot Password’
- Step 4: A mail will be sent to the registered e-mail ID to reset the password
KCET Exam Day Instructions
The instructions/ guidelines which should be followed on the exam day are listed below. Aspirants are advised to go through all the guidelines to avoid any issues/ hurdle while entering the exam centre.
- Report at the KCET exam center as per the schedule and eligibility to the respective courses to become eligible for further process of determination of merit/ admission.
- It is not allowed to appear at any exam centre other than the one allotted and mentioned in the KCET admit card 2021.
- Candidates are informed to check the Bell Timings for Caution Bells at different intervals.
- Make note that the candidature is strictly provisional. The mere fact that KCET Admission Ticket has been issued and he/she is allowed to appear for KCET shall not imply that KEA has finally accepted their candidature.
- The instructions given by the invigilators in the examination hall/room must be followed. Failing to do so, will be treated as unfair means and the result will not be declared.
- If any candidate writes/shades anything other than the required entries on the OMR Answer Sheet, which may result in disclosing their identity, or uses abusive language or employs any other unfair means, such as change of marking answers by scratching or using white fluid, then such candidates are liable for disqualification.
- Questions and Answers in each subject question paper will be printed both in English and Kannada Language.
- In case of any discrepancy in the English and Kannada versions, the English version will be taken as final.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the test hall until the completion of the entire duration of the exam time.
KCET 2021 Exam Centres
The KCET 2021 exam will be conducted across 53 locations all over Karnataka. Candidates will be given an option to choose the exam centre as per their convenience while filling the application form of KCET. Also, candidates must choose the exam centres of KCET carefully else they won't be able to modify it under any circumstances. Aspirants must carry the KCET admit card 2021 at the exam centre of KCET else they won't be allowed to enter the exam hall. Also, any misbehaviour will not be entertained at the exam centres of KCET. Candidates can also check the exam day instructions which should be followed at the KCET exam centres.