It is mandatory to carry KCET 2020 Admit Card at the time of the exam, only the downloaded admit card will be considered as the valid admit card in the KCET 2020 Exam Centers. Downloading extra copies of the KCET 2020 Admit Card will be more secure in case of losing or misplacing the original one. Details of admit card are discussed in the section below.
KCET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download the KCET 2020 Admit Card from the official website of the Karnataka Education Authority (KEA). KCET 2020 Admit card will not be available via offline mode (Paper-based Mode). To download the KCET 2020 Admit Card, candidates have to provide their KCET application number and date and birth. Candidates need to preserve the admit card till the completion of the counselling process.
Admit Card Details: Information such as Candidate's Name, Roll Number, Photograph, Signature, Exam Date, Time, Venue, and Exam Day Instructions will be available in KCET 2020 Admit Card.
KCET 2020 Admit Card Important Details
|KCET Admit Card Important Events||Details|
|KCET 2020 Admit Card Release Date||To be announced|
|Organized By||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Notification Type||Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|KCET Admit Card will be available at||www.kea.kar.nic.in|
|Details required to Download Admit Card||User ID and Password|
|Information on KCET Admit Card||Personal and Contact details, Roll Number, Test Center details, Photo, Digital Signature, and Image of Left-hand thumb-impression|
|Contact Details to report for any Discrepancy||Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore - 560012|
Details Mentioned on KCET 2020 Admit Card
- Candidate’s Name.
- Roll Number of the Candidate.
- KCET 2020 Application Number.
- Name and address of the Test Center.
- Date and Time of the Entrance Test.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
How to Download the KCET 2020 Admit Card?
Step 1: Visit the official website of KCET 2020 and click on "CET 2020" link in the right corner of the screen.
Step 2: Click on "CET 2020 Hall Ticket Download Link".
Step 3: Enter the KCET 2020 Application Number along with the Date of a Birth and click on the "Submit" button.
- Step 4: KCET 2020 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen, read the instructions carefully.
- Step 5: Download and take the printout of the KCET 2020 Admit Card. Save a copy of the KCET 2020 Admit Card until the counselling process is done.
KCET 2020 Password and Application Form Retrieval
Application Number and Password are the essential details required for downloading the KCET 2020 Admit Card
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Karnataka CET.
- Step 2: Click on ‘Application Form’ link.
- Step 3: Next, select the option of ‘Forgot Password’.
- Step 4: A mail will be sent to the registered e-mail ID to reset the password.
KCET 2020 Instructions for Candidates
- Report at KCET Exam Center as per the schedule and eligibility to the respective courses to become eligible for further process of determination of merit/ admission.
- It is not allowed to appear at any exam centre other than the one allotted and mentioned in the KCET hall ticket.
- Candidates are informed to check the Bell Timings for Caution Bells at different intervals.
- Make note that the candidature is strictly provisional. The mere fact that KCET Admission Ticket has been issued and he/she is allowed to appear for KCET shall not imply that KEA has finally accepted their candidature.
- The instructions given by the invigilators in the examination hall/room must be followed. Failing to do so, will be treated as unfair means and the result will not be declared.
- If any candidate writes/shades anything other than the required entries on the OMR Answer Sheet, which may result in disclosing their identity, or uses abusive language or employs any other unfair means, such as change of marking answers by scratching or using white fluid, then such candidates are liable for disqualification.
- Questions & Answers in each subject question paper will be printed both in English and Kannada Language.
- In case of any discrepancy in the English and Kannada Versions, the English version will be taken as final.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the test hall until the completion of the entire duration of the exam time.