The KCET answer key 2021 will be released on the official website by its organizing body, post the scheduled date of the exam. This way they will be able to estimate their predicted scores even before the release of the KCET 2021 results. For raising the objections against the KCET answer key 2021, candidates will have to pay a prerequisite amount in favour of the exam authority. The university will also release the last date to submit the objections against the provisional key. Once all the objections are raised, the university will release the final answer key on the official website. For more details related to KCET answer key, candidates can check the details below.
How to calculate score using KCET Answer Key 2021?
For calculating the score using KCET answer key, candidates must go through the exam pattern and the marking scheme of the KCET exam. Candidates can also follow the steps given below for calculating the expected score.
- First, count the number of questions that are correct.
- As per the KCET marking scheme, for each correct answer, 1 mark is allotted.
- Also, there is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The number that is calculated will be the probable score for the candidates.
How to challenge KCET Answer Key 2021?
The authority provides an option for the candidates to raise objections in case the candidate finds any discrepancies in the answer key. Once the provisional answer key is released, the link for challenging the KCET answer key 2021 will be activated. For raising objections, candidates will have to submit a valid proof along with the required fee. Candidates must check the points below before challenging the KCET answer key 2021.
- Any member whether they are teacher, candidates or candidate's parent can file the objection against the provisional answer key.
- The objection can be raised by sending an email along with a valid proof at [email protected]
- The following subject-line should be followed CET- 2021 - Objection - Subject Name. Avoid using any other subject line.
- Mention the name of the subject, version code question number in the email.
- The authority will share the details after a few days of the raised objection.
- Once all the objections are verified, the authority will release the final key at the official website.
Aspirants can check the steps below for challenging the KCET answer key 2021:
- Visit the official website of KEA.
- Enter the candidate portal and log in using CET number and date of birth.
- Candidates have to click on the option for objecting.
- Select the subject, version code and question paper.
- Click on Submit button.
KCET Answer Key 2020 by Coaching Institutes
Before the answer keys are released officially, several coaching centres release the solution to all the sets of question papers. Candidates can check a few of them given below. However, the candidates must note that since these are unofficial KCET answer keys, they cannot report grievances against any of them. The conducting authorities will only accept the objections which are raised against the provisional answer key released on the official KCET 2021 website.
|Name of the Coaching Institute||KCET 2020 Answer Key|
|ALLEN Career Institute|
KCET Previous Year Answer Keys
Generally, the answer key is released in two phases, provisional and final. The provisional answer key is released first. Candidates need to download it from the official website and tally their responses with those marked in the KCET provisional answer key. If they find any errors, they may report grievances. The final answer key is released after all the objections are reviewed. Candidates can check both the provisional and final answer keys for KCET 2020 exam in the table below.
|KCET Chemistry Answer Key||Link||Link|
|KCET Maths Answer Key||Link||Link|
|KCET Physics Answer Key||Link||Link|
|KCET Biology Answer Key||Link||Link|
FAQ's related to KCET Answer Key
Q. When will the KCET 2021 answer keys be released?
Ans. KCET answer keys will be released a few days after the KCET examinations have been conducted.
Q. What is the marking scheme for KCET 2021?
Ans. The marking scheme for the entrance examination has been listed below.
- There will be 60 questions in each paper.
- Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking.
Q. What to do if there is/are error(s) in the answer key?
Ans. If there will be an error(s) in the answer key then candidates can raise an objection against it.
Q. What is the difference between the official and unofficial answer key?
Ans. The official answer key for KCET is the one which is released by the official body i.e. KEA. However, the unofficial answer keys are the one which are released by the coaching institutes.
KCET 2018 Physics Answer Key.pdf
KCET 2018 Chemistry Answer Key.pdf
KCET 2018 Maths Answer Key.pdf
KCET 2018 Biology Answer Key.pdf