Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) will release the IPU CET admit card two weeks before the commencement of the exam. Candidates can download the IPU CET 2021 Admit Card from the official web portal (ipu.ac.in). The university offers admissions to various UG and PG level courses. IPU CET 2021 admit card comprises details about applicants name, exam name, roll number, exam date, and test centre. Candidates must refer to the full article to get more information about how to download the IPU CET admit card, details mentioned in the hall ticket, exam day instructions, and much more.
IPU CET Admit Card Dates
Candidates can download the hall tickets only after successful submission of the IPU CET 2021 Application Form. Aspirants without hall tickets will not get permitted to sit in the exam. Aspirants must retain the admit card once the counselling gets over. Aspirants must check the IPU CET admit card dates 2021 in the table mentioned below.
|Exam Events||IPU CET Admit Card Dates 2021|
IPU CET 2021 Application Form Release Date
To be announced
IPU CET 2021 Last date for Application Form Submission
To be announced
IPU CET Application Fee Last Date
To be announced
IPU CET 2021 Examination Date
To be announced
IPU CET 2021 Result Declaration Date
To be announced
How to Download the IPU CET Admit Card
The IPU CET admit card is the most important document required for appearing in the examination. Candidates must carry a hard copy of the IPU CET exam admit card to the test centres. Candidates can download the hall tickets through online mode only. Applicants must check the below-mentioned steps to download the IPU CET admit card 2021.
Step-1: Visit the IPU CET 2021 official web portal.
Step-2: Candidates must click on the "admission 2021" tab on the homepage.
Step-3: Click on the "Apply Online" option and then on the "log in" button.
Step-4: Aspirants must enter valid login credentials like registration/login ID and password.
Step-5: Candidates must select their "Course application/" tab.
Step-6: Click on the "IPU CET View Application Download Admit Card"/.
Step-7: Candidates must select the " IPU CET Admit Card" tab on a new page.
Step-8: Click on the link "Please click here for admit card download "/.
Step-9: The IPU CET admit card PDF will get displayed on the screen. Check the sample of the IPU CET admit card below.
Step-10: Candidates must download the IPU CET admit card for future admission procedures.
Details mentioned in Admit Card
Aspirants should verify all the details carefully after the IPU CET admit card download. Candidates must report to the controlling bodies in case of discrepancy. Check the following information mentioned on the IPU CET admit card.
- Name of the candidate.
- Address of the candidate.
- Applicants Latest Photograph and Signature as per specifications.
- Left Thumb Impression.
- Exam Timings and Date.
- Address of the exam centre.
- Candidates Test Centre Name.
- CET Code.
- Roll Number.
IPU CET 2021 Admit Card Discrepancy
Candidates facing any issues with the IPU CET admit card must submit the application form with the payment proof to authorities. For candidates not submitting the application forms timely, receipts will not get accepted by the authorities. Therefore, the request will get rejected.
How to download the IP University 2021 Admit Card when Password Forgotten?
Candidates can retrieve their password and login ID if forgotten by following the steps mentioned below. Aspirants can download the IPU CET hall tickets from the official web portal in PDF format.
Step-1: Visit the official IPU 2021 website.
Step-2: Click on Forgotten Password.
Step-3: Candidates should enter the registered mail ID to receive the OTP. (One-Time Password).
Step-4: Enter the details correctly.
Step-5: Click on Password Reset.
Step-6: Select the new password, and now candidates can successfully download the IPU CET admit card.
Importance of IPU CET 2021 Admit Card
Aspirants who do not possess a valid IPU CET admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Candidates must keep their hall tickets safely until the counselling gets done. The applicant’s identity will get verified based on the IPU CET admit card details. Candidates must carry the admit card photocopies to the test centres without fail. One photocopy of the hall ticket must be handed over to the invigilators at the examination centre for verification purposes.
Things to Carry at the IPU CET 2021 Exam Centre
Authorities have stated the following things to be carried on priority to the IPU CET test centres. Candidates who fail to bring any of the following items cannot appear for the IPU CET 2021.
- Two photocopies of the IPU CET admit card.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets (Orignal + 2 photocopies).
- Medical Certificate (if any).
- Orignal character certificate.
- Original and two photocopies of case certificate (if any).
- Candidate’s two latest photographs.
- Valid ID proof such as Voter ID /Aadhaar Card/Driving License/ Passport Employer ID issued by the Government Authorities/PAN Card.
Exam Centre Guidelines for IPU CET 2021
Candidates appearing for the IPU CET 2021 are supposed to adhere to some instructions stated by the conducting authorities. Aspirants must check the following IPU CET admit card Instructions.
- Candidates who do not carry IPU CET Admit Card will not be allowed to enter the Exam Centre.
- The candidate will be allotted seats with their roll numbers. Candidates must find and occupy seats. If aspirants appear in the IPU CET 2021 other than the defined seats, then their candidature, as a result, will stand cancelled.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any material except the admit card and photographs inside the exam hall.
- Candidates must not bring any barred item or any item used for unfair means. Possession of any such article with candidates inside the centre premises will attract the penalties of unfair practices.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave their seat or the examination hall until the end of the test as per the scheduled time.
- Some important instructions will be communicated to the candidates by the invigilator, and the students must comply with them.
- Those candidates who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of the test for any reason will not have a chance to take a re-test under any circumstances.
IPU CET Admit Card FAQ
Q1: Who will release the IPU CET admit card?
A. IPU (Indraprastha University) releases the IPU CET Admit Card on the official website.
Q2: Can I carry the IPU CET soft copy to the IPU test centre?
A: No, candidates must carry two hard copies of the IPU CET admit cards to the examination centre. Aspirants must submit one copy to the invigilator.
Q3: From where to download the IPU CET admit card?
A.Aspirants must download the IPU CET admit card from the official site (ipu.ac.in).
Q4: I have done my signatures on the IPU CET Admit Card wrongly. How to correct it now?
A. Candidates must contact the authorities in case of discrepancies. Candidates can also mail to [email protected]
Q5: What should I carry to the IPU CET exam centres?
Ans. Candidates must carry two printouts of the IPU CET admit card along with the documents mentioned in the above article.