IBSAT result will be declared on the official website and the candidate must keep the scorecard safe which would be required for the admission process. After the IBSAT result, the candidates are called upon for the admission process based on the IBSAT 2021 Cutoff. IBSAT results will remain valid only for one year. It means if a candidate wants to take up admission for the next year he has to reappear for the IBSAT exam to get admission in the next year. The list of candidates who have been shortlisted will be mentioned on the official website.
IBSAT Result 2021 Highlights
IBSAT Result 2021 is declared on the official website of ICFAI Business School. By entering the IBSAT application number and password, the candidates can view their IBSAT result. Moreover, candidates can also download their online scorecard/marks card for IBSAT 2021 from the IBSAT result window itself. Merit list will be prepared by ICFAI Business School based on the IBSAT result score obtained by the candidates. Scorecard for IBSAT 2021 will also include the overall and sectional marks obtained by a candidate in the IBSAT result. Only based on the scores obtained a candidate will be called for the further IBSAT selection process.
Additional details on IBSAT Result 2021
Applicants attempting the IBSAT 2021 exam should be updated about the important dates and events associated with the exam. The IBSAT result is announced by the official authorities responsible for organizing the IBSAT exam. Important details regarding IBSAT 2021 results are as follows-
- Availability: The IBSAT 2021 results will be available online on the official IBS website. A candidate can check the result by signing into the IBS website.
- Credentials: A candidate can access his/her results on the official website of IBS by entering the IBSAT 2021 Application Form number and the password.
|IBSAT Exam Date 2021||December 2021|
|IBSAT Result Date 2021||To be announced|
|IBSAT Counselling Date 2021||To be announced|
How to check the IBSAT Result 2021?
The IBSAT result will be made available on the official website. Candidates can visit the official website and check their respective score once the announcement has been made by the official authorities. Follow the steps mentioned below to download mark sheet for IBSAT 2021 exam.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of ICFAI Business School i.e. www.ibsindia.org.
- Step 2: Click on results link and a candidate will be automatically directed to the university web page.
- Step 3: Click on "log in" option displayed on the main tab.
- Step 4: Candidate needs to enter his/her credentials, i.e application form number and password provided by IBS.
- Step 5: Candidate will be provided with his/her results on the website.
- Step 6: Candidates should take a printout of their mark sheet for further reference.
Details mentioned in the IBSAT 2021 Result Scorecard
After the IBSAT result announced by the official authorities, candidates can download the scorecard from the official website. The IBSAT result card includes some official information about the applicant that would work as a legal document for further steps in the admission procedure. The details mentioned in the IBSAT result score card are mentioned below:
- Candidate's full name
- Candidate's allotted roll number for the exam
- Candidate's application number
- Candidate's overall and section-wise IBSAT result
- Candidate's rank
- Candidate's photograph and signature
The validity of IBSAT Result 2021
Once the official authorities have provided the IBSAT result to the applicants, the validity period starts. As per the pre-defined guidelines of organizers responsible for conducting the IBSAT exam, the IBSAT result is only valid for 1 year. The 1-year validity of the IBSAT result states that the applicant is only allowed to apply for admissions in the same year he/she has taken the IBSAT exam. No previous year IBSAT result will be accepted as part of applications for all category of candidates.
IBSAT Result 2021 Preparation
The IBSAT result is prepared by the organizing authorities at ICFAI. The grounds of the preparation are based on the IBSAT exam marking scheme. The format of the IBSAT result scorecard has both section-wise markings as well as the overall score of the candidate. Applicants can easily go through their IBSAT result and analyse their performance. After analysing the IBSAT result, the applicant can form his/her strategy of upcoming steps in the admission procedure.
IBSAT Cut Off 2021
The IBSAT cut off will be announced by the institutes within the 9 campuses of IBS separately. The cut off is announced after the declaration of the IBSAT result. Candidates have to meet the cut off criteria announced by the institute to move forward in the admission process.
The IBSAT cut off is determined after taking a few prominent factors into consideration. These factors directly affect the admission procedure.
- Number of candidates attempted the exam
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Previous year cut off trends
IBSAT 2021 Selection Process
The selection process for ICFAI Hyderabad starts right after the announcement of IBSAT result. The selection process determines the next steps that the applicant has to qualify to secure his/her admission. The selection process is designed and structured with the purpose of analysing the skills and potential of the applicant which were not portrayed during the entrance test. Applicants are advised to go through the structures selection process of ICFAI, right after the announcement of IBSAT result.
The selection process consists of 2 major stages.
- Group Discussion: After the announcement of IBSAT result, qualifying candidates are called for Group Discussion session, conducted and organized by the official authorities at ICFAI Hyderabad. The group consist of 8-10 applicants who have qualified the entrance test. The conducting authorities provide a topic of discussion to a group and give 20 minutes for the discussion session. In the GD the officials will notice the communication skills and current affair knowledge of individuals. Candidates after receiving their IBSAT result should start reading current affairs and major news events to perform well in the Group Discussion session of the selection process.
- Personal Interview: After the GD session, qualifying candidates move on to the Personal Interview. The judges at the interview are responsible for recognizing the communication skills and attitude of the applicant. Candidates are advised to remain calm and organized during the Personal Interview session of the selection process.
GD and PI are the 2 major stages which an applicant has to successfully qualify after receiving his/her IBSAT result.