Candidates aspiring to take up IBSAT exam must fulfil the eligibility criteria. The details of the IBSAT eligibility criteria 2021 are mentioned below. Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) is responsible for announcing the IBSAT eligibility criteria 2021 for PGPM/MBA and PhD programs. ICFAI Business School is conducting the IBSAT 2021 exam to offer admissions into the MBA and PGDM courses in the 9 IBS campuses in India.
IBSAT Eligibility Criteria 2021 Highlights
The IBSAT 2021 eligibility criteria involve dynamics like the age limit, minimum educational qualification and minimum marks. All aspirants before filling up the application should go through the IBSAT eligibility criteria 2021 and successfully qualify the given conditions. Candidates who meet the IBSAT 2021 eligibility criteria as per their preferred programs should register online.
IBSAT exam eligibility is designed differently for all the courses offered by the university. Candidates can go through the IBSAT eligibility criteria 2021 for different programs to analyse the mentioned conditions and move forward with the application accordingly.
IBSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria for 2 Years Management Program:
IBSAT 2021 eligibility criteria for 2 year management programs at the university is divided into basic dynamics of education qualification. Applicants are advised to refer to the conditions mentioned below:
- Minimum Percentage: All aspirants must have completed their graduation in any discipline from any recognized university with 50% and above marks (as calculated by the respective university) with English as a medium of instruction.
- Qualification: All the applicants must have been completed a minimum of 15 years of education (it could be 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Final Year Students: The students who are in the final year of their bachelor’s degree course can also apply for the IBSAT exam. Moreover, they should have completed their graduation requirements such as practical examinations/viva/assignments on or before May 31, 2021. Until a candidate produces his or her mark sheets and degree certificates to the institution the admission given to that candidate would be treated as provisional.
- Last Date: The last date allotted to the candidate for submission of graduation certificate is November 01, 2021.
IBSAT eligibility criteria special cases: Those candidates who have not completed their education in English medium have to submit a valid TOEFL/ IELTS/ NELT scorecard on or before May 31, 2021.
IBSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria for PhD programme in Management (Part-Time/Full-Time)
To understand the IBSAT 2021 eligibility criteria for PhD programme in the management field, candidates can go through the points mentioned below: The conditions are focusing on the educational qualifications of the applicant.
- Minimum Percentage: Graduation in any discipline with more than or equal to 50% marks the English language as the medium of instruction.
- Qualification: An applicant must have completed a minimum education of 17 years (it could be 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis), which includes Full-time Post Graduation Diploma in Management (with areas of specialization as Human Resource Management/ Marketing/ Finance) from UGC approved University and also should have scored 55% marks and above, or Full-time Post Graduation Diploma in areas of Commerce, Sociology, Statistics, Economics, Psychology, Public Administration or in any allied discipline done from abroad or from a UGC Recognised University. The aspirant also must have scored 55% marks and above. Candidates must also undertake the 1st year MBA courses. This is a prerequisite for admission into the PhD programmes, or candidates who have professional qualifications like CA/ CS/ CFA/ CWA and scored a minimum of 55% marks and above are eligible for the programme.
IBSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria for the PhD programme in Economics (Full-Time)
Candidates are advised to refer to the IBSAT 2021 eligibility criteria for the PhD programme in economics. The conditions are based on the educational qualification of the candidate
- Minimum Percentage: Interested candidates must have graduated in Economics with a minimum of 50% marks or should have a postgraduation from Economics or any allied discipline related to Economics with minimum 55% marks.
- Qualification: All the applicants must have completed a minimum education for a period of 17 years (it could be 10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2 mode of education).
IBSAT 2021 eligibility criteria secial cases: Candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation/postgraduation are required to submit their NELT/IELTS/TOEFL scores by May 31, 2021.
IBSAT Eligibility Criteria 2021 Important Note
The IBSAT eligibility criteria 2021 will be checked by the institutes in the month of August 2021. Therefore every selected candidate must make sure that he or she has all necessary documents/ certificates in their possession as official proof. All selected students must ensure that they meet each and every component of the IBSAT eligibility criteria 2021 set by IBS authorities to continue in the programme.
Applicants who have completed their graduation/postgraduation on a one-time sitting basis or on part-time, distance mode or online mode do not qualify the IBSAT exam eligibilty critera for the PhD programs offered at IBS Hyderabad.
IBSAT Important Dates 2021
To understand the university conditions mentioned in the IBSAT eligibility criteria 2021, candidates are advised to stay updated about the important events and dates associated with the IBSAT 2021 exam. If an applicant has passed the IBSAT exam qualification, he/she should register before the last application date given our by the official authorities. The IBSAT Important Dates for events associated with IBSAT 2021 exam are mentioned in the table below:
|IBSAT application start date||July 2021|
|IBSAT application end date||December 2021|
|IBSAT exam date||To be announced|
|IBSAT result date||To be announced|
Candidates can also go through the IBSAT Syllabus to understand the pattern of IBSAT exam. Find the given information below to know the IBSAT eligibility criteria 2021 condidtions in detail.
IBSAT Application Form 2021
After clearing the IBSAT 2021 eligibility criteria successfully, candidates can move forward with the IBSAT 2021 application form. The application form will be available on the official website, as to when the official announcement is made by the IBSAT conducting authorities. Candidates are advised to fill in the personal details required for IBSAT application without any errors.
The last date to submit the IBSAT application form after carefully checking the IBSAT eligibilty criteria. No late applications are accepted by the official authorities.
If the institute finds out about an applicant who has appared and qualified the IBSAT exam, but do not fulfill the IBSAT eligibility criteria 2021, his/her application will not be approved for further steps in the admission procedure. Providing false information or document in the IBSAT eligibility crietria 2021 verification process, will result in termination of the application.