IBSAT books 2023 are available in both online and offline marketplaces. Candidates appearing for the exam must refer to the best books for IBSAT preparation. IBSAT syllabus 2023 is available for interested candidates, and the IBSAT books for preparation are easily accessible. IBSAT 2023 will be conducted online from Dec 23 - 24, 2023, and the last date to apply for the exam is Dec 16, 2023.
ICFAI Business School (IBS) is responsible for conducting the IBSAT 2023 exam for applicants aspiring to get admission into MBA and PGPM courses at campuses in Dehradun, Jaipur, Hyderabad Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune.
Table of Contents
- IBSAT Books for Preparation 2023
- IBSAT 2023 Section-Wise Books List
- How to Select Best Books for IBSAT 2023?
IBSAT Books for Preparation 2023
Applicants are advised to begin their preparation for the IBSAT 2023 Exam by accessing good IBSAT books first. Candidates should follow the syllabus and analyze the exam pattern to prepare a study plan and timetable. An integral part of exam preparation is to have the correct IBSAT books.
Reference books will allow candidates to complete the pre-defined syllabus efficiently. Candidates must remember to take references from the best books available for study purposes. There are several good books available in the market to help candidates prepare well for the exam.
After making a proper analysis, the best IBSAT books to prepare for the exam are provided in the table below.
|IBSAT Books||Book Cover|
|Mathematics for MBA Entrance Exams by R.S.Aggarwal and S. Chand|
|Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examination by Guha|
|CAT Solved Papers by Upkar / Pratiyogita Darpan|
|Quantitative Aptitude for CAT and MBA Entrance Examination by TIME|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT and MBA Entrance Examination by Nishit K.Sinha|
|MBA Entrance Exam Guide by R.Gupta|
|Interview Manual by Abul Hashem / Career Launcher|
|Pearson Guide to MBA Entrance Examination by Edgar Thorpe|
|Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examination by Dinesh Khattar|
|Data Interpretation MBA Entrance by Jaiswal|
|BITSAT Power Guide by Anil Ahlawat|
|A Complete Practice Book for B-School Aspirants by Arihant|
IBSAT 2023 Section-Wise Books List
There are no certain IBSAT books specified by the institute for the exam. But as per the syllabus of the test, certain IBSAT reference books are mentioned below, which will ideally be useful for the student. Following these books and practicing the mock test and sample papers regularly will help the applicant to successfully clear the exam.
IBSAT Books for Quantitative Aptitude
IBSAT 2023 books for the Quantitative Aptitude section are as follows.
|Tata Magraw Hill||Arun Sharma|
|QA for Competitive Examination Tips, Techniques, and Shortcut Methods||Abhijit Guha|
|Mathematics for MBA||R.S. Aggarwal|
|Quantitative Aptitude for CAT||Arun Sharma|
IBSAT Books for Data Interpretation
The recommended IBSAT books for Data Interpretation are below.
|Data Interpretation||K. Kundan|
|Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency||Ananta Ashisha|
IBSAT Books for Verbal Ability
Candidates can check the following IBSAT books for the Verbal Ability section.
|Verbal Ability Guide for CAT||PT Education Ltd.|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT and MBA Entrance Examination||TIME|
|Business English and Communication||Clark|
How to Select Best Books for IBSAT 2023?
As there are no IBSAT books specifically published for exam preparation, candidates should be careful in selecting the right book for their preparation. There are a number of ways to check the authenticity of a good book. If the applicant is able to sort out good IBSAT books from the options available in the market, it will bring out the efficiency and quality in their study process.
A few points to consider while selecting the best books for IBSAT 2023 are mentioned below.
- The year of publication is a very crucial point of consideration when selecting books for preparation.
- To prepare for the exam, books published in the recent year will have the required updates within the topic and the pattern and design would be up to date.
- Candidates should also check the edition of the IBSAT book, to have an understanding of the book's version, and whether it holds the latest and updated content or not.
- It is also important for candidates to consider the name of the author as well. There are many renowned authors in different specialized subjects of study.
- Taking up a book option, written by some renowned author, would help candidates have prominent preparation content in their possession.
- Candidates can refer to some IBSAT books designed by the coaching and teaching institutes specifically to prepare for the exam.
- The books given out by the teaching institutes will provide the candidates with some exam-specific study material.
- The purpose of these books is to make the applicant understand the exam pattern and questioning style.
- There are multiple books for preparation present in the market which comes with sample papers, previous year question papers, and a number of other reference material that would contribute a huge part in the study process.
- Keeping more than one reference book for the same section in possession will help candidates cross-check their study material.
- If the candidate is going through some important topics, multiple reference books always help in increasing the efficiency.
- There are various IBSAT books made available online for the applicant's reference.
- The e-books decrease the hassle of tracking and buying the correct options and come as a comfortable solution for a lot of candidates.