Predict your rank for JEE Main 2023 here
Please fill in the details to receive a detailed report of your JEE Main Rank!
Your JEE Main 2023 rank should fall approximately in the range of
Oops! Something went wrong.
JEE Main rank predictor 2023 will help candidates predict their ranks based on the percentile scored in JEE Main 2023 exam. The JEE Main rank predictor 2023 estimates the probable rank for the candidates who appeared for the exam.
JEE Main Latest Notifications
- Apr 1, 2023: JEE Main exam dates 2023 for session 2 has been revised by the conducting body.
- Apr 1, 2023: JEE Main 2023 session 2 advance exam city intimation slip was released on Mar 31, 2023. Read More
- Apr 1, 2023: JEE Main admit card 2023 session 2 is expected to be released soon on the official website.
- Apr 1, 2023: JEE Main 2023 75% eligibility criteria issue hearing at Bombay High Court scheduled on Apr 6, 2023. Read More
Candidates who pass this exam can gain admission to some of the country's most prestigious engineering universities.
|JEE Main Cut Off 2023||JEE Main Mark Vs Rank|
Table of Contents
- What is JEE Main Rank Predictor 2023?
- How to Use the JEE Main Rank Predictor 2023?
- How Does the Calculator Predict Your JEE Main Rank 2023?
- What Are the Uses of JEE Main Rank Predictor 2023?
- JEE Main Marks Vs Rank
- JEE Main 2023 Rank List Weightage
What is JEE Main Rank Predictor 2023?
After taking the JEE Main 2023 exam, candidates' main concern is what rank they would receive and looks for a JEE Main rank predictor. The rank predictor for JEE Main 2023 is a tool that candidates can utilize to estimate their rank in advance. In addition, the JEE Main 2023 rank predictor will allow students to gauge their position compared to their peers and plan their future appropriately. However, the official rank and final rank list will be declared by NTA.
How to Use the JEE Main Rank Predictor 2023?
Candidates are required to provide valid details to avoid false predictions. Calculate the total expected score using the official JEE Main Answer Keys released by the NTA to predict rank. Once you have calculated the total score, follow the steps below:
- Register with GetMyUni to use the tool.
- Fill in all the required information such as name, mobile number, email address, registration no, total marks, choose a category, enter city, and preferred location.
- Now, click on the 'Predict My Rank' option.
Note: Candidates should be aware that the JEE Main rank predictor's predictions are only indicative and should not be regarded as final rankings. In addition, the predictor's output is dependent on the information provided by the candidates.
How Does the Calculator Predict your JEE Main Rank 2023?
JEE Main rank predictor 2023 is a one-of-a-kind programme that quickly identifies candidates' likely rank. The calculator predicts your rank by using the following details:
- Your total score
- The category from which you belong
After considering all these details, the calculator relies on the previous year's trends and cut-offs to determine your rank.
What are the Uses of JEE Rank Predictor 2023?
The JEE Main rank predictor will significantly help and save time after announcing the official results and the ranks. It helps in knowing the probable rank. Some of the additional features of JEE Main predictor are as follows:
- It offers an idea of where candidates stand regarding admission to top colleges in India.
- Additionally, it provides insight into the colleges where candidates can get admission.
- It will also help you prepare for the counselling process. Nevertheless, suppose the candidates are satisfied with the JEE Main rank. In that case, they can proceed to set up all the required documents for your counselling procedure.
- Suppose candidates are not satisfied with your rank. In that case, they can make arrangements to participate in another session of the JEE Main 2023 Exam.
JEE Main Rank Predictor 2023- Key features
- Before the official announcement of the JEE Main results, students can predict their rank using the JEE rank predictor.
- The JEE Mains rank predictor 2023 calculates the rank based on the exam's shift in difficulty, candidate experience, and professional analysis.
- The accuracy of the JEE Mains 2023 rank predictor, which makes use of artificial intelligence to make rank predictions, depends on the information entered by the applicants.
JEE Main Marks vs Rank
Till 2016, the candidate's All India Rank calculation was carried out using a normalization score. 60% marks weightage was given to the score and 40% weightage to the percentage obtained in the 12th board. In 2017, the candidate's score alone was considered in calculating their rank. Similarly, the 2023 All India Rank will be distinctly calculated based on the 2023 score/result.
|JEE Main 2023 Marks||JEE Main 2023 Rank|
|300-281||1 - 20|
|280 - 271||80 - 24|
|270 - 263||83 - 55|
|262 - 250||210 - 85|
|250 - 241||367 - 215|
|240 - 231||599 - 375|
|230 - 221||911 - 610|
|220 - 211||1367 - 920|
|210 - 201||1888 - 1375|
|100 - 191||2664 - 1900|
|190 - 181||3710 - 2700|
|180 - 171||5003- 3800|
|170 - 161||6706 - 5100|
|160 - 151||8949 - 6800|
|150 - 141||11678 - 9000|
|140 - 131||15501 - 11800|
|130 - 121||20164 - 15700|
|120 - 111||26321 - 20500|
|110 - 101||34966 - 26500|
|100 - 91||46076 - 35000|
|90 - 89||60147 - 46500|
|80 - 71||82249 - 61000|
|70 - 61||115045 - 83000|
|60 - 51||165679 - 117000|
|50 - 41||246089 - 166000|
|40 - 31||385534 - 264383|
|30 - 29||326517-173239|
|28 - 01||1025009-334080|
For detailed analysis, visit JEE Main 2023 Marks vs Percentile vs Rank
JEE Main 2023 Rank List Weightage
The JEE Main rank list will be compiled based on the candidate's performance. The total weightage of JEE Main 2023 results will be provided.
For ranking, the top two percentiles will be taken into account. Candidates will be called for the counselling session based on the merit list.
Colleges Accepting JEE Main Scores
What is JEE Main rank predictor?
JEE Main rank predictor aids candidates to calculate their approximate rank in the exam. The candidate's rank is calculated based on estimated correct answers by the candidate.
How is the JEE Main 2023 rank calculated?
JEE Main 2023 score is calculated on the basis of raw score obtained by the candidate. The raw score is the total number of correct answers multiplied by 4 and the total number of wrong answers multiplied by -1. Candidates can use this score to predict their rank through the Getmyuni's rank predictor.
What is a good percentile in JEE Main 2023?
A good percentile varies based on the institute and candidate's category. However, 65% is considered to be a good rank.
What will be the percentile if a candidate score 100 marks in JEE Main 2023?
Candidate's marks will be transformed into percentile scores by normalisation method. Hence, a candidate who scores 100 marks in JEE Main, his percentile will be between 95.42 - 94.40.