LUMAT 2021 Application Form is scheduled to start from May 1, 2021. Candidate can submit their Application Form till Jun 1, 2021. After the Jun 1, 2021 candidate has to pay late fine. Candidate can find details about the LUMAT 2021 Application Form in this article. The filling of the LUMAT Exam's Application form is described in the application process.
- Registration Process: Candidate can do the registration for this examination in online mode.
- Exam fees: For OBC/General category it is INR 2000 (INR 3000 with late fee) and for SC/ST candidates it is INR 1000.00 (INR 2000 with late fee). Please read the declaration before you click the submit button.
LUMAT Application Form 2021
Candidates must fill the application with valid details and must proceed with the application payment to gain access to the admit card required to appear for the LUMAT 2019 Exam. The following table describes the events of LUMAT Exam regarding Application Form:
|LUMAT 2021 Application Form Related Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Availability of LUMAT 2021 Application Form||May 1, 2021|
|Last date for Submission of LUMAT 2021 Application Form||Jun 1, 2021|
|Availability of LUMAT 2021 Admit Card||May 24, 2021|
Note: The dates given are tentative and they are subject to change.
Payment of the Application fee for LUMAT 2021:
- Payment mode: Choose your mode of payment between Debit Card/ Credit Card and Net Banking.
- Credit card payment: Fill in the card number and Pin number while paying via credit card.
- Debit Card Payment: Fill in card number and CVV while paying via debit card.
- Net banking: Fill in an account number and OneTime Password while doing the payment via Net banking and Click on the ‘Pay Now’.
Note: The transaction number and take multiple copies of the confirmation page.
LUMAT 2021 Reservations:
- The SC, ST, OBC candidates originally belonging to Uttar Pradesh will be given the benefit of reservation. SC, ST, OBC candidates of other states will be treated as general.
|OBC - NCL||27%|
|Physically Handicapped/Disabled(including 1% for blinds)||3%|
|Son / Daughter / Grand Son / Grand Daughter of Freedom Fighters from UP||2%|
|Son/Daughter of Retired Defense Personnel or Physically Handicapped Defense
Personnel or Defense Personnel killed in war or Defense Personnel posted in