The candidates having a valid CAT score will be having a choice to appear in the Entrance Test. In case they decide to appear in the LUMAT Exam then their CAT score will not be considered for preparing merit. All admissions to the various MBA programs will be governed by the ordinances of the Department of Business Administration as well as the Institute of Management Sciences depending on where that particular program is being conducted.
LUMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
University reserves the right to cancel LUMAT 2021 admission of any candidate at any stage. In case of any matter relating to the MBA Admissions, the decision of the Vice-Chancellor/Admission Committee, Lucknow University shall be final and binding. All the legal matters pertaining to the MBA Admissions shall be subject to the Lucknow Jurisdiction only. Before applying for LUMAT 2021, the candidate should match their eligibility with LUMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria.
- Qualification: The applicants who want to apply for the LUMAT 2021 must have done Graduation (10+2+3) from a reputed college.
- General Category: The applicants must have got a minimum of 50% marks to be eligible.
- Reserved Category: The University has reserved quotas for caste, scheduled tribe, other backward classes, and physically handicapped candidates. For all these candidates, they set the eligibility cut-off for application at a minimum of 45 percent marks.
- Pursuing Candidates: Candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation examination too are eligible to appear for LUMAT 2021. The candidate just has to be capable to cover the Syllabus of the LUMAT Exam.
- Othe Exam: Lucknow University accepts CAT and MAT scores for admission to its management courses.
Overview of LUMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
|Qualification||The applicants who want to apply for the LUMAT 2021 must have done Graduation (10+2+3) from a reputed college.|
|Pursuing Candidates||Candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation examination too are eligible to appear for LUMAT 2021|